Hrapologist comment on Edmonds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hrapologist comment on Edmonds

I apologize if this was brought up elsewhere but during the game yesterday, Hrabosky said something about how Edmonds would be stronger mentally this season because there were distractions last season that are no longer a part of his life. But of course he said he didn't want to get into these distractions on the air.

Anyone know what he's talking about?

Al, what a douche.

Either say it or don't say it.

I have no idea what he meant.
    Dude. Can. Fly.

Comment

I love it - say there was an "excuse" for Edmonds ... but then don't provide it.

What a dipsh*t. Sparrow, call into his show and rock his world, will you?
      Dude. Can. Fly.

Comment

He was sleeping with Tino's wife.

Comment

People, calm down.

Don't you guys know that Al is the Official Cardinals Mis-Information Minister?

Comment

Apparently, Edmonds was engaged to some woman in California. The distance was causing a strain on the relationship and taking its toll on Edmonds.

That engagement is broken off, and he's with some woman who is from the area...or at least a lot closer.

Comment

This is classic, name-dropping, Hridiculous.

Its really the only thing he does remotely well. He name drops like no one I have ever seen in my life.

In this instance, due to his close personal relationship with Jimmy, he knows what was bothering him. Now, we won't tell us, but he wants us to know that he knows something we don't -- due to his close personal relationship with Jimmy. And he wants us to know that we won't ever what was "it" is.

Gosh, I hate him.
              When you say to your neighbor, "We're having a loud party on Saturday night if that's alright with you," what you really mean is, "We're having a loud party on Saturday night."

Comment

Originally posted by BW23@Apr 6 2004, 09:22 AM
                Apparently, Edmonds was engaged to some woman in California. The distance was causing a strain on the relationship and taking its toll on Edmonds.

That engagement is broken off, and he's with some woman who is from the area...or at least a lot closer.
                Paige?
                When you say to your neighbor, "We're having a loud party on Saturday night if that's alright with you," what you really mean is, "We're having a loud party on Saturday night."

Comment

The comment that had me going yesterday was the dropped ball at 2nd by Renteria. Big Al made some comment about the error being due to the fact that Renteria and Womack haven't played much together and we won't see this type of mistake later in the season.

Bullshit. He dropped the ball, it was an error. Stop making excuses.

He is brutal. At least we're spared listening to him on Channel 11 games this year.
                  Official sponsor of Mike Shannon's Retirement Party

Comment

Thanks for the info, BW.

And I agree with you, dvyyyy and Winston.

Comment

Originally posted by devaskar@Apr 6 2004, 09:26 AM
                      Thanks for the info, BW.

And I agree with you, dvyyyy and Winston.
                      Apparently, he felt he could talk about it on the radio but not TV. I am, however, relaying this from another board somewhere, so take it for what it's worth.

I'm also assuming that he was engaged to a woman.

Comment

Maybe the strain in the relationship wasn't the distance but that she was making him wear mascara.

Comment

Originally posted by ElviswasaBluesFan@Apr 6 2004, 09:25 AM
                          The comment that had me going yesterday was the dropped ball at 2nd by Renteria. Big Al made some comment about the error being due to the fact that Renteria and Womack haven't played much together and we won't see this type of mistake later in the season.

Bullshit. He dropped the ball, it was an error. Stop making excuses.

He is brutal. At least we're spared listening to him on Channel 11 games this year.
                          Trust me, if it would have been a player from another team and not Renteria, the "Mad Hungarian" would have really impressed us by saying that the opponent's player was lazy or something along those lines.

Whadda a douche.
                          Dude. Can. Fly.

Comment

Originally posted by devaskar@Apr 6 2004, 09:29 AM
                            Maybe the strain in the relationship wasn't the distance but that she was making him wear mascara.
                            Maybe. It certainly wasn't the highlights in his hair. Those were there before and still there now.

Comment

I caught his comment too and thought it was out of line. Does anyone else think the drop-off in play after the all star break was related to anything other than the injured shoulder? JJ.

Comment

Working...
                              X