How in the world did you get here?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How in the world did you get here?

I know a lot of you came from the Pressbox when Mike Smith decided to Summer's Eve it up, but that was, like, a long time ago.

For everyone else, how did you stumble into the black hole of the lounge?

Official Lounge Sponsor of Lou Brock (really) and Ryan Franklin (really)*

* Payment processing. It will be official soon.

The Force brought me here.
    RIP Chris Jones 1971-2009
    You'll never be forgotten.

Comment

you can blame dev & csd and a pair of broken legs. they had tried before to get me signed up but it wasn't til i couldn't do anything that i gave in

Comment

Condition of probation...
        " Look, forget the myths the media's created about the White House--the truth is, these are not very bright guys, and things got out of hand."

Comment

I was in Connecticut working the winter of 2004 when all the douchebaggery went down at Bernie's. Someone (maybe 007 or LVR) posted a link to this site and I signed on. Later, I happened upon it again last summer once I realized that the level of discourse on Cardinal baseball over there was never going to get above a 1st-grade level.

Had to re-register (I guess we changed servers or something between February and August) but here I am.
          I like cheese.

Comment

CSD let me know about this site over at BluesNews Forum (now LetsGoBlues). I still post there though (and will make it a point to do so more often now that hockey is back again)

I also frequently lurk at the Pressbox and the other STLToday forums, so I know quite well the story of how this place came around... [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

Tommy gave me a link.

Comment

I followed Moon.
                On my mind: How can I shut up the singing English graduate student? How many more lossess will KU's basketball team have than its football team? How will the Rams front office screw up this year?

Official lounge sponsor of Will Witherspoon, Russell Robinson, and all other things Jayhawk at the lounge (which ain't much).

Comment

Blame 007. He referred me.
                  "I am for truth no matter who says it. I am for justice no matter who it is for or against."...Malcom X

Comment

Not sure...just ended up here one day...

Comment

I came...I saw..I made a left.

Comment

Believe it or not, 007. The Blues forum was killing me with the hockey "talk".
                        From this day forward, I no longer shall tinker with the machinery of death.

For more than 20 years I have endeavored-indeed, I have struggled-along with a majority of this Court, to develop procedural & substantive rules that would lend more than the mere appearance of fairness to the death penalty endeavor.

I feel morally and intellectually obligated simply to concede that the death penalty experiment has failed.

The path the Court has chosen lessens us all. I dissent.

Comment

Should I feel bad if I saw I got here from hearing about it on that one morning show on 590 AM

Comment

I was buying some snow tires from a guy named Jim and he mentioned what a bunch of dumbasses you all were, and I figured I fit right in.

ps, the snow tires were almost bald, just like Jim...
                            I agree with Davhaf.....Kaiser March 9,2004

Official Lounge co-sponsor of Jason Motte.

Mick Jagger is in better shape than far too many NBA players. It's up in the air whether the same can be said of Keith Richards.

Bill Walton

Comment

Kaiser made me come over here.
                              Sometimes elections have positive consequences!

Comment

Working...
                              X