HP Photosmart 3210 All-in-One

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HP Photosmart 3210 All-in-One

Announcing the world's fastest photo printing All-in-One! Yep, the Photosmart 3210 is quick, with breakthrough speeds of up to 31 pages per minute in color and 32 in black. It provides you with advanced printing, scanning, and copying.1 Plus it's got built-in networking, six individual inks, true-to-life photo quality, and even an adapter for scanning slides and negatives.

Just found this puppy at Sams. $250.

Print and copy lightning-fast, at up to 31 pages per minute in color and 32 in black; get photos in as little time as 14 seconds
    Produce professional-quality 4 x 6" photos at home for as little as 24 cents each2 with HP's unique six individual inks designed for high-volume printing

Glass scanning surface with the 4800 x 4800 dpi optical resolution and 48-bit color

Network with your home PCs so everyone can share print, scan, and copy, or add the 3210 to a wireless network by plugging it into a wireless router. Built-in networking Ethernet connection!!

HP 02 Black Ink Cartridge (10 ml), HP 02 Cyan Ink Cartridge (4 ml), HP 02 Magenta Ink Cartridge (3.5 ml), HP 02 Yellow Ink Cartridge (6 ml), HP 02 Light Cyan Ink Cartridge (5.5 ml), HP 02 Light Magenta Ink Cartridge (5.5 ml)
    Be passionate about what you believe in, or why bother.

how much are those in cartridges?

Arm? Leg? First born?
    Sponsor of:
    Brian Elliott
    Kolten Wong & the arch in the outfield grass at Busch Stadium
    5-29-14-House77 turns down offer of free beer from me

Comment

QUOTE(Guppy @ Oct 7 2005, 09:37 PM) Quoted post

how much are those in cartridges?

Arm? Leg? First born?
      [/b][/quote]

His name was Ryan, I have another Billy so it's all good. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

I'm sure you can get a third party inkjet cartridge.

I've got a HP printer and, IIRC, I only pay $9.00 for the black (HP 45) and $13.00 for the color (HP 78).

Official Lounge Sponsor of Lou Brock (really) and Ryan Franklin (really)*

* Payment processing. It will be official soon.

Comment

Looks like each one is 9.99, or all 6 for 35 and they throw in some 4x6 photo paper.

This thing prints nice.

I had a HP Photosmart 7350 and loved it, this one does a nicer job, and it's faster, much faster.

Comment

QUOTE(madyaks @ Oct 7 2005, 09:42 PM) Quoted post

Looks like each one is 9.99, or all 6 for 35 and they throw in some 4x6 photo paper.

This thing prints nice.

I had a HP Photosmart 7350 and loved it, this one does a nicer job, and it's faster, much faster.
            [/b][/quote]
            Can I have $250 to write up a real review?

Official Lounge Sponsor of Lou Brock (really) and Ryan Franklin (really)*

* Payment processing. It will be official soon.

Comment

Ok, here is a "real" review.

Comment

One problem, it's an HP.

Comment

QUOTE(chazzz @ Oct 7 2005, 10:06 PM) Quoted post

One problem, it's an HP.
                  [/b][/quote]

I have had nothing but good luck with their printers, and their photo printers in particular.

(I almost got an EPSON, but I HATE the top loading paper thing, give me a paper tray dammit)

Comment

I've had bad luck with them, although I can't ever say I had a high-end one. One thing that bothers me is the software - in the past it's been bulky and a memory hog.

Comment

QUOTE(madyaks @ Oct 7 2005, 11:12 PM) Quoted post

One problem, it's an HP.
                      [/b][/quote]

I have had nothing but good luck with their printers, and their photo printers in particular.

(I almost got an EPSON, but I HATE the top loading paper thing, give me a paper tray dammit)
                      [/b][/quote]

++

OfficeJet G55

Mr. G

Comment

QUOTE(madyaks @ Oct 7 2005, 11:12 PM) Quoted post

One problem, it's an HP.
                        [/b][/quote]

[/b][/quote]

Yaks is right on this one, at least in my experience. HP printers are fantastic.

Paper trays are a must!
                        When you say to your neighbor, "We're having a loud party on Saturday night if that's alright with you," what you really mean is, "We're having a loud party on Saturday night."

Comment

Today I bought a HP PSC 1510 printer/scanner/copier. The thing cost $99.99. I got it at CompUSA and they had HP and Epson reps there at the time. I had gone by there earlier this week to decide what I wanted, so as I was picking up the HP one, the HP rep had walked away and I had to stand there and listen to the Epson guy talk about their stuff. Eventually, I just walked away and eventually saw the HP guy, who was very happy to see me buying an HP.

As to the quality of HP products, I am becoming a very loyal HP customer. I have had my HP computer for 3 years and have had absolutely zero problems with it. My family's printer for the past 6 or so years has been the same HP printer, and we've had no problems with it. I myself have had two other printers (an Epson and a Dell) and both of those haven't lasted 2 years. The Epson worked well until it broke a year and a half after I got it. The Dell was an all in one, but the scanner and copier parts didn't work, and the printer part broke a couple months ago after I had it for a year and a few months. My family also had a Canon Printer, which was a piece of shit. My Dad would cuss that thing out on a regualr basis.

Comment

Working...
                          X