[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif[/img]
    RIP Chris Jones 1971-2009
    You'll never be forgotten.

Comment

damn impressive.

there's even an audience.

han solo

Comment

The funniest part about it was that guy with that little girl on his shoulders, and he switched sides of the window with her just to see them.
        In Construction

(the move messed it up)

Comment

I remember seeing that last year
          Sponsor of:
          Brian Elliott
          Kolten Wong & the arch in the outfield grass at Busch Stadium
          5-29-14-House77 turns down offer of free beer from me

Comment

Hilarious.

Reminds me of an episode at the zoo a couple of months ago. As mommies and daddies hurridly scurry their kids away, a male tortoise mounts a female and is doing his deed accompanied by the loudest grunts I've ever heard.

The sound echoed throughout the area.

After approximately 2 minutes, he dismounts, slowly walks over to a shaded area under a tree, and passes out.

A couple next to me continues to look on in wonderment, also. Before turning to leave, the woman, without missing a beat, turns to her husband/boyfriend and says, "Typical man."

I still chuckle at the thought.
            "Let me lay it right on the line. Bigotry and racism are among the deadliest social ills plaguing the world today. The only way to destroy them is to expose them. If man is ever to be worthy of his destiny, we must fill our hearts with tolerance.- Stan Lee (circa 1968)

"Compete less with the person in front of you than the person inside of you." - Anonymous

Comment

I probably shouldn't have been aroused by that video, huh?
              Official sponsor of indifference towards basketball...hockey has grown on me.
              Official sponsor of Buster Posey...'nuff said.
              Official sponsor of James Laurinaitis
              "There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live - too rare to die."

Comment

That's hot!

[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif[/img]
                Sponsor of Alex Pieterangelo.

..."I spent a lot of money on booze, birds and fast cars. The rest I just squandered." George Best

Comment

Who knew she was so hairy.

Comment

I recognize Federline but I'm not sure that's Brittney.

Comment

I'm sure the female one sings better than Britney.
                      RIP Chris Jones 1971-2009
                      You'll never be forgotten.

Comment

QUOTE(slow groove @ Oct 7 2005, 07:29 PM) Quoted post

Hilarious.

Reminds me of an episode at the zoo a couple of months ago. As mommies and daddies hurridly scurry their kids away, a male tortoise mounts a female and is doing his deed accompanied by the loudest grunts I've ever heard.

After approximately 2 minutes, he dismounts, slowly walks over to a shaded area under a tree, and passes out.

A couple next to me continues to look on in wonderment, also. Before turning to leave, the woman, without missing a beat, turns to her husband/boyfriend and says, "Typical man."

[/b][/quote]

about 15 years ago, I was at the St. Louis Zoo, in the primate house and youngster asked his daddy, "Daddy, what's that monkey doing?"

As I looked at the kid, his dad was pulling him away saying, "It's time to go...."

Looking back at the monkey, I broke out in uproarious laughter....the monkey was whacking off! [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif[/img]

I'm glad there was solid glass between him and me....

Comment

QUOTE(Jack Daniels @ Oct 8 2005, 12:08 AM) Quoted post

QUOTE(slow groove @ Oct 7 2005, 07:29 PM) Quoted post

Hilarious.

[/b][/quote]

about 15 years ago, I was at the St. Louis Zoo, in the primate house and youngster asked his daddy, "Daddy, what's that monkey doing?"

As I looked at the kid, his dad was pulling him away saying, "It's time to go...."

Looking back at the monkey, I broke out in uproarious laughter....the monkey was whacking off! [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif[/img]

I'm glad there was solid glass between him and me....
                          [/b][/quote]

I have to wonder if in Monkeydom whether is considered to be in poor taste to masterbate in public. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif[/img]
                          Go Cards ...12 in 13.

Comment

Working...
                          X