Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you're watching the NASCAR race in KS this weekend...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you're watching the NASCAR race in KS this weekend...

...look for a big fat white guy in a Cards hat in Victory Lane...covering the races for PRN Radio this weekend and got VL credentials...Fittin' to have me a good time...BBQ, jazz, and white trash...makes for a great weekend...Plus, it's cool to be here since I got ejected from my son's football game and have a one-game suspension, I didn't have much else to do anyway...
    The OFFICIAL Lounge Sponsor of:

QUOTE(skippy05 @ Oct 7 2005, 04:14 PM) Quoted post

...look for a big fat white guy in a Cards hat in Victory Lane...covering the races for PRN Radio this weekend and got VL credentials...Fittin' to have me a good time...BBQ, jazz, and white trash...makes for a great weekend...Plus, it's cool to be here since I got ejected from my son's football game and have a one-game suspension, I didn't have much else to do anyway...
    [/b][/quote]
    I saw your 'not ready for primetime' appearance on City Channel 20....that guy wear a rug?

"Can't buy what I want because it's free...
    Can't buy what I want because it's free..."
    -- Pearl Jam, from the single Corduroy

Comment

QUOTE(*007* @ Oct 7 2005, 04:15 PM) Quoted post

[/b][/quote]
      I saw your 'not ready for primetime' appearance on City Channel 20....that guy wear a rug?
      [/b][/quote]

Wasn't I awesome? Nah, Randy doesn't do the tupe...

Comment

QUOTE(skippy05 @ Oct 7 2005, 04:18 PM) Quoted post

QUOTE(*007* @ Oct 7 2005, 04:15 PM) Quoted post

[/b][/quote]
        [/b][/quote]

Wasn't I awesome? Nah, Randy doesn't do the tupe...
        [/b][/quote]Then he's got an awesome 80s cut....

As for you, you sounded like you knew your stuff...well, it was like 2 am when I saw you....

"Can't buy what I want because it's free...
        Can't buy what I want because it's free..."
        -- Pearl Jam, from the single Corduroy

Comment

what'd you do to get the boot from your sons football game?
          You're being fucking dramatic. You own a TV and an air mattress. That's not exactly what I'd call "a lot to lose."

Comment

QUOTE(Nasty Nate @ Oct 7 2005, 04:21 PM) Quoted post

what'd you do to get the boot from your sons football game?
            [/b][/quote]

I'm one of the coaches of the team and the refs were killing the kids by not calling flags on some VERY illegal hits that were literally causing our kids to get carried off the field. I walked out and told the refs to PLEASE call the penalties, especially since they were happening right in front of them. I was told to get off the field and I said I wouldn't have to be on the field if they were doing their jobs right. One of the refs got right in my face and told me to get off the field and I said I would if they would stop trying to kill our damn kids...You can't curse, so they had me. I was ejected and when you get ejected, it's an automatic one-game suspension. I have "Coach Mudd" embroidered on my game shirt so he made a big show of writing down my name and I said, "So, you CAN see something..." Needless to say, that didn't go over well...But it was kind of funny. We ended up calling the game because we didn't feel our kids were safe.

Comment

Good one, Slaten.

Comment

QUOTE(backstop @ Oct 7 2005, 05:58 PM) Quoted post

Good one, Slaten.
                [/b][/quote]

[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/roll2.gif[/img]

Will you be on the national feed? if you are, I might have to watch.
                But wait. There is something that can be done afterall. My good friend Angelo is a cop in the Tampa/Clearwater area. Since I kept all of the files from the access logs when I had the power to see them, guess what, I have everyone's IP addresses. Hmm..what can I do w/ those??

Comment

QUOTE(backstop @ Oct 7 2005, 04:58 PM) Quoted post

Good one, Slaten.
                  [/b][/quote]

I see what you did there...that's funny...actually, there were no punches thrown and I was actually the calmest coach on the field. And it wasn't just me being biased for my team since after the game, the other coaches admitted seeing most of the penalties that weren't called.

Comment

QUOTE(skippy05 @ Oct 7 2005, 05:05 PM) Quoted post

QUOTE(backstop @ Oct 7 2005, 04:58 PM) Quoted post

Good one, Slaten.
                    [/b][/quote]

I see what you did there...that's funny...actually, there were no punches thrown and I was actually the calmest coach on the field. And it wasn't just me being biased for my team since after the game, the other coaches admitted seeing most of the penalties that weren't called.
                    [/b][/quote]

And that means what in the long run? Why have the confrontation w/ the refs if your ended up pulling your team anyway? I'm not defending the refs, I hate refs, but I'm just asking.

Comment

Working...
                    X