Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Head of Nascar says confederate flags don't belong at races

http://msn.foxsports.com/nascar/story/4967908
    June 9, 1973 - The day athletic perfection was defined.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k-Kva...eature=related

Wonder if this was motivated by Cedric The Entertainer's move to the "other" league.

http://sports.espn.go.com/rpm/news/story?s...cart&id=2183378
    June 9, 1973 - The day athletic perfection was defined.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k-Kva...eature=related

Comment

I hate redneck dumbfucks who think displaying the Confederate flag makes them badass rebels. I had to deal with that shit all four years in high school. God damn, I hate racist redneck piece of shit mother fuckers.

Comment

QUOTE(tallahassee blues fan @ Oct 7 2005, 04:13 PM) Quoted post

http://msn.foxsports.com/nascar/story/4967908
        [/b][/quote]

Should make for some interesting media fodder...not really, since you don't see THAT many stars and bars at the tracks anymore...

ATTENTION WHORE ALERT

I'm broadcasting live from Kansas tomorrow at 11 a.m. on 590...Be sure to listen for some bad radio...
        The OFFICIAL Lounge Sponsor of:

Comment

QUOTE(GloveSaveandaBeauty @ Oct 7 2005, 04:15 PM) Quoted post

I hate redneck dumbfucks who think displaying the Confederate flag makes them badass rebels. I had to deal with that shit all four years in high school. God damn, I hate racist redneck piece of shit mother fuckers.
          [/b][/quote]

The first time I ever met the M-i-L's ex boyfriend he informed me he wished the South had won the Civil War. He even had the confederate flag flying outside his house. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/rolleyes.gif[/img]

Comment

QUOTE(GloveSaveandaBeauty @ Oct 7 2005, 05:15 PM) Quoted post

[/b][/quote]
            Glovey... the beacon of tolerance.
            Official 2014-15 Lounge Sponsor of Jori Lehterä
            "He'll Finnish You Off"

Comment

[/b][/quote]

Hey glovey, the Confederate flag does not symbolize racism.

You have just attached that meaing to it.
              Official Lounge Sponsor of:
              Brett Hull & St. Patricks Day

Comment

Problem is that alot of stupid white trash believe the flag means racism, or slavery, or segregation...

because of that alot of times that is what the flag is confused for...i think its better for Nascar to avoid having to deal with the politics of it.
                You're being fucking dramatic. You own a TV and an air mattress. That's not exactly what I'd call "a lot to lose."

Comment

QUOTE(BlueBrained @ Oct 7 2005, 04:40 PM) Quoted post

[/b][/quote]

[/b][/quote]
                  No, the racists who worship the Confederate flag attached that meaning to it.

Comment

Goddam police state.

Yee-Haw.
                    Of course you do.

Comment

[/b][/quote]

Greetings from Nashville, TN.

Comment

QUOTE(Weird_English_Guy @ Oct 7 2005, 05:31 PM) Quoted post

... the M-i-L's ex boyfriend..
                        [/b][/quote]

Now there's a phrase that screams 'Southern.'
                        But wait. There is something that can be done afterall. My good friend Angelo is a cop in the Tampa/Clearwater area. Since I kept all of the files from the access logs when I had the power to see them, guess what, I have everyone's IP addresses. Hmm..what can I do w/ those??

Comment

QUOTE(Fred Garvin @ Oct 7 2005, 05:01 PM) Quoted post

QUOTE(Weird_English_Guy @ Oct 7 2005, 05:31 PM) Quoted post

... the M-i-L's ex boyfriend..
                          [/b][/quote]

Now there's a phrase that screams 'Southern.'
                          [/b][/quote]

That was the funniest thing about the whole thing, I don't think he'd ever gone south of Illinois.

Comment

QUOTE(GloveSaveandaBeauty @ Oct 7 2005, 04:48 PM) Quoted post

QUOTE(BlueBrained @ Oct 7 2005, 04:40 PM) Quoted post

[/b][/quote]

[/b][/quote]
                            No, the racists who worship the Confederate flag attached that meaning to it.
                            [/b][/quote]

And you're not?

See your above post.

Comment

QUOTE(Nasty Nate @ Oct 7 2005, 02:43 PM) Quoted post

Problem is that alot of stupid white trash believe the flag means racism, or slavery, or segregation...[/b][/quote]

A lot of smart people of different races believe that too, since racism/slavery was the Confederacy's whole reason for being.

It also represents treason. Kind of funny that so many people fly it with a clear conscience, actually.
                              Official sponsor of the St. Louis Cardinals

"This is a heavyweight bout indeed."--John Rooney, Oct. 27, 2011

Comment

Working...
                              X