GDT Forum?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GDT Forum?

I don't know if this idea has ever been batted around, but what about having a GDT Forum/Hall of Fame?

I understand that the great GDT's just go to the Hall of Fame Forum, but they sort of get lost in there. What about a Forum just for Great GDTs to be moved to? Simply for organizational purposes.

The GDTs would obviously remain pinned in the Lounge until the GDT is unpinned/dead.

Thoughts?
    Billikens.com

Asking all of us is pointless. You need to check with god. I mean LVR. He's Barry around here when it comes to GDT's. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/mad.gif[/img]
    RIP Stan the Man
    The StL Blues will NEVER win the Stanley Cup. I repeat, NEVER!
    I miss TLR!

Comment

QUOTE(jhuegy @ Oct 7 2005, 12:01 PM) Quoted post

Asking all of us is pointless. You need to check with god. I mean LVR. He's Barry around here when it comes to GDT's. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/mad.gif[/img]
      [/b][/quote]

jhuegy: holding grudges since 1983.

Comment

Good idea. Maybe a subforum underneath the HOF?

Comment

QUOTE(Dr.Gonzo @ Oct 7 2005, 12:02 PM) Quoted post

[/b][/quote]

jhuegy: holding grudges since 1983.
          [/b][/quote]

No, just last week when god took over. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/mad.gif[/img]
          RIP Stan the Man
          The StL Blues will NEVER win the Stanley Cup. I repeat, NEVER!
          I miss TLR!

Comment

QUOTE(pgrote @ Oct 7 2005, 12:03 PM) Quoted post

[/b][/quote]
            I'll just remind you and others (he'll do it soon, so I'll just beat him to the punch): Slooey had this idea way back when....

"Can't buy what I want because it's free...
            Can't buy what I want because it's free..."
            -- Pearl Jam, from the single Corduroy

Comment

QUOTE(*007* @ Oct 7 2005, 12:06 PM) Quoted post

[/b][/quote]
              I'll just remind you and others (he'll do it soon, so I'll just beat him to the punch): Slooey had this idea way back when....
              [/b][/quote]

A true visionary.
              RIP Chris Jones 1971-2009
              You'll never be forgotten.

Comment

QUOTE(*007* @ Oct 7 2005, 12:06 PM) Quoted post

[/b][/quote]
                [/b][/quote]

That was back when he proof-read his unexcellent posts.

Comment

I dont think the GDTs would get lost in the HOF if the HOF was ever cleaned up of all those non-HOF threads in there since the move
                  Sponsor of Adam Wainwright
                  Sponsor of the $0.50 any-size frozen coke at Mobil on the Run when the Cards score six
                  There are 24 teams in baseball with a longer World Series drought than the St. Louis Cardinals.
                  "I told myself from the beginning, 'If he's going to throw a shutout, then he's going to tie,' ... he was not going to beat me today." ---Adam Wainwright, 8/11/10
                  "I was confused." ---Tim McCarver, 7/30/15

Comment

GDT forarm added.
                    Official Lounge Sponsor of:
                    MIGOTS!, TJ Oshie, David Freese, Sponsoring Softball Players, Trout, Bon Jovi, Cold, hard facts, rigidly defined with mathematical precision, The abortion boat, which traveled to Poland in 2003 and Ireland in 2001.

Former Lounge Sponsor of:
                    The Hebrew Hammer, BBZ, Foods that start with the letter 'Q', Paul 'Visor' Mitchell, FBBHOFer Brett "William" Wallace, BBFHOF, THE LALPHABET: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N I Z M N O P Q R S T U V Z T U V X Y X Z, The Return of MarkD.

Comment

I moved the Game 1 GDT to the new forum.

I agree with Tazlaz. We need to get rid of threads in the HOF that don't belong there.
                      RIP Chris Jones 1971-2009
                      You'll never be forgotten.

Comment

Thank you 007.
                        Are you on the list?

Comment

this is such a big change. I am wondering if we should have thought through this a little more before committing to it.
                          Sometimes elections have positive consequences!

Comment

QUOTE(JWB @ Oct 7 2005, 03:34 PM) Quoted post

I moved the Game 1 GDT to the new forum.

I agree with Tazlaz. We need to get rid of threads in the HOF that don't belong there.
                            [/b][/quote]
                            I agree.....There's still a bunch of threads in there from the "religious enlightenment" AFD joke.

Comment

[/b][/quote]

Taz and I are 2-0, bitch. Shut up.
                              The things that will destroy America are prosperity-at-any-price, peace-at-any-price, safety-first instead of duty-first, the love of soft living, and the get-rich-quick theory of life. -TR

OFFICIAL LOUNGE SPONSOR OF NEW YORK CITY, TEDDY ROOSEVELT AND THE MARYLAND TERRAPINS

Madyaks2 Thought Of The Day: I'm just as dumb as madyaks1.

Comment

Working...
                              X