Cardinals Perfect Game 3 Scenario

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cardinals Perfect Game 3 Scenario

I can't believe Morris is pitching ahead of Soup and Jason, but LaRussa's loyalty was predicted. The perfect scenario for game 3 would be to have Morris go 3 or 4 innings and get shelled. Pads should score 5, 6, or 7 runs to communicate the friggin message to TLR. After Morris is bounced the perfect outcome would be for the cards to come back and win a high scoring game. Then, just maybe, we would be rid of Morris for the rest of the playoffs.
    I'm here until I'm gone, then I'm somewhere else!

We've already got the perfect Game 3 scenario.

We're playing the Padres.

All we gotta worry about is making sure the plane gets safely back to St. Louis.
    "There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle."
    --Albert Einstein

Comment

i'm saying Morris pitches well.

it ain't a homer-friendly park
      Official Lounge Sponsor of Cardinals Stirrups

Comment

QUOTE(StlJoe @ Oct 7 2005, 09:52 AM) Quoted post

I can't believe Morris is pitching ahead of Soup and Jason, but LaRussa's loyalty was predicted. The perfect scenario for game 3 would be to have Morris go 3 or 4 innings and get shelled. Pads should score 5, 6, or 7 runs to communicate the friggin message to TLR. After Morris is bounced the perfect outcome would be for the cards to come back and win a high scoring game. Then, just maybe, we would be rid of Morris for the rest of the playoffs.
        [/b][/quote]

[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/rolleyes.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/rolleyes.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/unsure.gif[/img]
        Sponsor of Alex Pieterangelo.

..."I spent a lot of money on booze, birds and fast cars. The rest I just squandered." George Best

Comment

QUOTE(StlJoe @ Oct 7 2005, 09:52 AM) Quoted post

[/b][/quote]

I kinda think the "Perfect game 3 scenario" would be for Matt Morris to come out and throw a no-hitter, and hit four HR's. I know it wouldn't be as much fun as saying "I told you so" to TLR, but I think I could live with it.

Comment

Although I go not have much confidence in Morris, I havn't given up on him yet. I think he's still got it in him.

However, IF he is going to blow up at all, I hope he does it tomorrow and does get bumped from his spot.
            Of course you do.

Comment

QUOTE(ShortHop @ Oct 7 2005, 10:07 AM) Quoted post

Although I go not have much confidence in Morris, I havn't given up on him yet. I think he's still got it in him.

However, IF he is going to blow up at all, I hope he does it tomorrow and does get bumped from his spot.
              [/b][/quote]

I agree with you but I wonder if his arm is tired or dead after coming off the injury. I think he'll be back, I just don't want to see him in the post-season.

Comment

the way things are going, we should get the padres to hit into 5 dp's tomorrow.
                Sometimes elections have positive consequences!

Comment

Are you fucking kidding me?

You want Morris to get shelled?

What a tard.
                  Official Lounge Sponsor of:
                  MIGOTS!, TJ Oshie, David Freese, Sponsoring Softball Players, Trout, Bon Jovi, Cold, hard facts, rigidly defined with mathematical precision, The abortion boat, which traveled to Poland in 2003 and Ireland in 2001.

Former Lounge Sponsor of:
                  The Hebrew Hammer, BBZ, Foods that start with the letter 'Q', Paul 'Visor' Mitchell, FBBHOFer Brett "William" Wallace, BBFHOF, THE LALPHABET: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N I Z M N O P Q R S T U V Z T U V X Y X Z, The Return of MarkD.

Comment

QUOTE(BringBackZezel @ Oct 7 2005, 10:14 AM) Quoted post

What a tard.
                    [/b][/quote]

I blame France.
                    Sponsor of Alex Pieterangelo.

..."I spent a lot of money on booze, birds and fast cars. The rest I just squandered." George Best

Comment

What a tard.
                      [/b][/quote]

Read it again carefully Zezel. If you slow down, you may be able to understand it. I know you're slow. Here it is step by fuckin step for you assclown.

1. I have no confidence in Morris right now. (He hasn't been the same the second half of the season)
                      2. LaRussa is going with him anyway, instead of soup or Jason.
                      3. I want him to get roughed up, get removed, but still have the Cards win the game.
                      4. Maybe then, TLR will remove him for the rest of the post-season.

If you still can't understand this, please don't post a reply, you're a hopeless turd. Oh, by the way thanks for your help jackass. Oh, that's right, you didn't help, you were the cause.

Comment

QUOTE(hkyfan @ Oct 7 2005, 10:17 AM) Quoted post

What a tard.
                        [/b][/quote]

I blame France.
                        [/b][/quote]

++

Stupid motherfuckers.

Comment

QUOTE(StlJoe @ Oct 7 2005, 10:50 AM) Quoted post

What a tard.
                          [/b][/quote]

Read it again carefully Zezel. If you slow down, you may be able to understand it. I know you're slow. Here it is step by fuckin step for you assclown.

1. I have no confidence in Morris right now. (He hasn't been the same the second half of the season)
                          3. I want him to get roughed up, get removed, but still have the Cards win the game.

If you still can't understand this, please don't post a reply, you're a hopeless turd. Oh, by the way thanks for your help jackass. Oh, that's right, you didn't help, you were the cause.
                          [/b][/quote]

Attaboy Joe - don't take any of his shit.

Next time type it in all CAPS so he can see it better. Zez is kind of old too.
                          Official sponsor of Mike Shannon's Retirement Party

Comment

QUOTE(StlJoe @ Oct 7 2005, 10:50 AM) Quoted post

What a tard.
                            [/b][/quote]

[/b][/quote]

I know you like to slow things down for your own comprehension, but rest assured, I do not suffer from the same mind-numbing afflictions as you (which in your case stems from the fact that your father is also your uncle)

I will make it very simple for you right now: No matter what you think of Morris, the Cardinals are a better team if he pitches the way he did early in the season.

He has the ability to be every bit as good as Carpenter or Mulder. Suppan and Marquis do not.

The Cardinals are infinitely better off if Morris comes in tomorrow and pitches a shutout than if he gets shelled and the Cardinals still win.

I know your extra chromosome might make it difficult for you to understand, so just rest assured: In this discussion as well as every other one we've had, you're wrong.
                            Official Lounge Sponsor of:
                            MIGOTS!, TJ Oshie, David Freese, Sponsoring Softball Players, Trout, Bon Jovi, Cold, hard facts, rigidly defined with mathematical precision, The abortion boat, which traveled to Poland in 2003 and Ireland in 2001.

Former Lounge Sponsor of:
                            The Hebrew Hammer, BBZ, Foods that start with the letter 'Q', Paul 'Visor' Mitchell, FBBHOFer Brett "William" Wallace, BBFHOF, THE LALPHABET: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N I Z M N O P Q R S T U V Z T U V X Y X Z, The Return of MarkD.

Comment

I think the perfect scenario is for Morris to fire up a spliff before the game and pitch his fool ass off.

Comment

Working...
                              X