Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For the loungers with families

Map to sex offenders

An interesting website. Click on the free map and type in your info.

Scary how close to home some of them are.
    "You're my wife Margene, you can't be seeing the girl I'm dating." - Big Love

GOOD FUCKING LORD!!!! There's a sex offender living on the street on which I used to live. There are a number of children living on that street, including my cousins!!!!!!!!! God DAMN!!1

And there's another sex offender living 576 feet away from a school.

Comment

I've got one on my street about 3 blocks down from me and almost across the street from a high school.
      Official Lounge Sponsor of Kentucky - The Bluegrass State
      Proud Sponsor of Kirkwood Athletic Associations's Gameface #5 DK
      Official Sponsor of the Lounge Badgers #13 Guppy
      Official Lounge Sponsor of the Rams # 81 Torry Holt
      NOW Sponsoring St. Louis Cardinals #3 Abraham Nunez
      LET'S GO CARDINALS!!!!! \"IPB

"From there to here, from here to there, funny things are everywhere..."

formerly aka Lois Lane - Going back to my hillbilly roots!

Comment

Not available for PA. PA sucks. PA just sucks on so many levels, from govt officials who give themselves 30-50% pay raises to high taxes to shitty policy on alcohol distribution.
        No president wants war. Everything you may have heard is that, but it's just simply not true
        President George W. Bush, March 21, 2006

I'm a war president
        President George W. Bush, February 8, 2004

Comment

One lives 2 blocks from me.......

Comment

wow there is a sex offender living across the street from my house in st louis. never knew that guy was a convict.

i see him often and he has a wife etc but he does not really talk much and i can see why now. not too trusting of anyone. the scary thing is that there is a couple living next door to them with a baby. But i don't know what kind of a sex offender the guy is - the term is too vague.

han solo

Comment

I used to check out my countys website which had pics and addresses of the sex offenders. Turns out that at the time, the county wasnt supposed to have the pics up, but they changed the law recently and now you can see pics of sex offenders online. Some look downright creepy, some look pretty normal.

It really depends on the individual and the sex crime committed in order to determine if they are a danger to my family or not.

Thanks for that link. These maps are interesting.
              “I’ve always stated, ‘I’m a Missouri Tiger,’” Anderson said March 13 after Arkansas fired John Pelphrey, adding, “I’m excited about what’s taking place here.”

Asked then if he would talk to his players about the situation, he said, “They know me, and that’s where the trust comes in.

Comment

QUOTE(hansolo @ Oct 7 2005, 08:20 AM) Quoted post
                wow there is a sex offender living across the street from my house in st louis. never knew that guy was a convict.

i see him often and he has a wife etc but he does not really talk much and i can see why now. not too trusting of anyone. the scary thing is that there is a couple living next door to them with a baby. But i don't know what kind of a sex offender the guy is - the term is too vague.

han solo [/b][/quote]

++

A 18 year old guy can be labelled a sex offender for having sex with his 17 year old girlfriend.

That's a far cry from the priest who rapes his student.

Comment

QUOTE(pgrote @ Oct 7 2005, 09:16 AM) Quoted post

QUOTE(hansolo @ Oct 7 2005, 08:20 AM) Quoted post

han solo [/b][/quote]

++

A 18 year old guy can be labelled a sex offender for having sex with his 17 year old girlfriend.

That's a far cry from the priest who rapes his student.
                  [/b][/quote]
                  It would help if they were more specific with the labels. The guy on our street is most likely not a child sex offender because he would live awfully close to not one, but 2 schools. I am assuming there would be some rule against him living there if his crime had involved children. Then again, like you said, it could also be some teenage boy and an incident with his underrage girlfriend.
                  Official Lounge Sponsor of Kentucky - The Bluegrass State
                  Proud Sponsor of Kirkwood Athletic Associations's Gameface #5 DK
                  Official Sponsor of the Lounge Badgers #13 Guppy
                  Official Lounge Sponsor of the Rams # 81 Torry Holt
                  NOW Sponsoring St. Louis Cardinals #3 Abraham Nunez
                  LET'S GO CARDINALS!!!!! \"IPB

"From there to here, from here to there, funny things are everywhere..."

formerly aka Lois Lane - Going back to my hillbilly roots!

Comment

We have a school at my church, there are 3 registered sex offenders within 2 blocks, and two of them were crimes against children..... [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/unsure.gif[/img]

Comment

I wish they gave more details about some of the crimes. Sodomy isn't much of a description. I know what it is, but if some guy was having consensual sex with another man in his car and just happened to get busted for it, I'm not too worried. Gay people don't scare me.

If I see "sodomy" listed a couple of blocks away, should I be worried?

Comment

QUOTE(ksbluesfan @ Oct 7 2005, 12:25 PM) Quoted post

I wish they gave more details about some of the crimes. Sodomy isn't much of a description. I know what it is, but if some guy was having consensual sex with another man in his car and just happened to get busted for it, I'm not too worried. Gay people don't scare me.

[/b][/quote]

I think sodomy is enough of a description for me.

Comment

QUOTE(Neutered Cat @ Oct 7 2005, 12:30 PM) Quoted post

[/b][/quote]

[/b][/quote]

Sodomy includes oral sex performed by a woman on a man. That concerns you?

Comment

QUOTE(ksbluesfan @ Oct 7 2005, 12:31 PM) Quoted post

QUOTE(Neutered Cat @ Oct 7 2005, 12:30 PM) Quoted post

[/b][/quote]

[/b][/quote]

Sodomy includes oral sex performed by a woman on a man. That concerns you?
                            [/b][/quote]
                            You know what concerns me? You willingly admitted that you'd blow a guy for money [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif[/img]

"Can't buy what I want because it's free...
                            Can't buy what I want because it's free..."
                            -- Pearl Jam, from the single Corduroy

Comment

QUOTE(*007* @ Oct 7 2005, 12:33 PM) Quoted post
                              You know what concerns me? You willingly admitted that you'd blow a guy for money [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif[/img]
                              [/b][/quote]

Keep saving your money. You're only $2,999,927.53 away from getting your first blowjob!

Comment

Working...
                              X