Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That Mulder trade sure sucked..

I can't believe that fucker Walt.
    The things that will destroy America are prosperity-at-any-price, peace-at-any-price, safety-first instead of duty-first, the love of soft living, and the get-rich-quick theory of life. -TR

OFFICIAL LOUNGE SPONSOR OF NEW YORK CITY, TEDDY ROOSEVELT AND THE MARYLAND TERRAPINS

Madyaks2 Thought Of The Day: I'm just as dumb as madyaks1.

QUOTE(lasvegasreb @ Oct 6 2005, 06:24 PM) Quoted post

I can't believe that fucker Walt.
    [/b][/quote]

Should have kept Haren [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wink.gif[/img]
    OFFICIAL LOUNGE SPONSOR OF INDEPENDENT MUSIC
    OFFICIAL LOUNGE SPONSOR OF YOUR 2019 STANLEY CUP CHAMPION ST. LOUIS BLUES!!!
    OFFICIAL LOUNGE SPONSOR OF WACHA WACHA WACHA
    OFFICIAL LOUNGE SPONSOR OF PICKS AND PROSPECTS FOR THE OAKLAND ATHLETICS

Comment

He came up big today.

Not a stellar outing, but very good indeed.

If he had imploded today, I think you gotta drop that trade from an B+ to a C-.

I expect big things from him in the NLCS.

Comment

Well...I'm a fan of Mulder, and a proponent of the trade...

But maybe we should wait until the post-season is over, and Mulder has recorded more than just one nice performance...before the crowing begins...

If he bombs his next start, LVR...you might wish you hadn't posted this...
        " Look, forget the myths the media's created about the White House--the truth is, these are not very bright guys, and things got out of hand."

Comment

As long as Mulder's ground ball/fly ball ratio is equal to or greater than 1, he'll be a force.

Comment

should I or should I have not gotten into a screaming match with someone who thinks a jones should be mvp?

where does a jones regular season ba match with other mvp's? please. or a link.
            Sometimes elections have positive consequences!

Comment

should I or should I have not gotten into a screaming match with someone who thinks a jones should be mvp?

where does a jones regular season ba match with other mvp's? please. or a link.[/b][/quote]

Uh oh.

Not again.

I smell booze. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin.gif[/img]

Comment

QUOTE(cardinalgirl @ Oct 6 2005, 08:32 PM) Quoted post

[/b][/quote]

They're wrong, you're right.

End of screaming match.

Comment

you should smell hate.

Comment

QUOTE(Iowa_Card @ Oct 6 2005, 08:34 PM) Quoted post

[/b][/quote]

End of screaming match.
                    [/b][/quote]
                    I know I'm right.

where should I go to find ba of mvp's you think?

Comment

[/b][/quote]

It would be the lowest ever...Marty Marion won in 1944 with a .267 average...

Jones batted .263...

And there are many other statistically compelling reasons why Pujols should be crowned MVP this year...
                      " Look, forget the myths the media's created about the White House--the truth is, these are not very bright guys, and things got out of hand."

Comment

http://www.baseball-reference.com/awards/mvp_cya.shtml
                        Official sponsor of the St. Louis Cardinals

"This is a heavyweight bout indeed."--John Rooney, Oct. 27, 2011

Comment

QUOTE(cardinalgirl @ Oct 6 2005, 08:36 PM) Quoted post

QUOTE(Iowa_Card @ Oct 6 2005, 08:34 PM) Quoted post

[/b][/quote]

End of screaming match.
                          [/b][/quote]
                          I know I'm right.

where should I go to find ba of mvp's you think?
                          [/b][/quote]

http://www.baseball-reference.com/awards/mvp_cya.shtml

You're welcome. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

We didnt make the trade to get past the NLDS
                            Sponsor of Adam Wainwright
                            Sponsor of the $0.50 any-size frozen coke at Mobil on the Run when the Cards score six
                            There are 24 teams in baseball with a longer World Series drought than the St. Louis Cardinals.
                            "I told myself from the beginning, 'If he's going to throw a shutout, then he's going to tie,' ... he was not going to beat me today." ---Adam Wainwright, 8/11/10
                            "I was confused." ---Tim McCarver, 7/30/15

Comment

QUOTE(_STLfan_in_DFW @ Oct 6 2005, 07:30 PM) Quoted post

Well...I'm a fan of Mulder, and a proponent of the trade...

But maybe we should wait until the post-season is over, and Mulder has recorded more than just one nice performance...before the crowing begins...

If he bombs his next start, LVR...you might wish you hadn't posted this...
                              [/b][/quote]

Well, OK, but I've been saying all along that we can't judge him until October, and so far, so good. I mean, he gets drilled in the arm and only gives up a run. I'll take that every time, without the getting drilled in the arm part.
                              "There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle."
                              --Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
                              X