NLDS Game 3 Starting Time?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NLDS Game 3 Starting Time?

Not a big deal, since it's a Saturday night...

But since the game is in San Diego, start time is 10pm CDT???
    " Look, forget the myths the media's created about the White House--the truth is, these are not very bright guys, and things got out of hand."

Yea...I have plans to drink a shitload of alcohol on Saturday nights at 10...

Comment

I'm going to be chilling in the Big D, watching some Red River, the Cardinals, and keeping my brother out of the slammer.

Life is grand.
      The things that will destroy America are prosperity-at-any-price, peace-at-any-price, safety-first instead of duty-first, the love of soft living, and the get-rich-quick theory of life. -TR

OFFICIAL LOUNGE SPONSOR OF NEW YORK CITY, TEDDY ROOSEVELT AND THE MARYLAND TERRAPINS

Madyaks2 Thought Of The Day: I'm just as dumb as madyaks1.

Comment

I'll be in STL this weekend...
        " Look, forget the myths the media's created about the White House--the truth is, these are not very bright guys, and things got out of hand."

Comment

QUOTE(GloveSaveandaBeauty @ Oct 6 2005, 08:12 PM) Quoted post

[/b][/quote]

Selig has no consideration for you college guys.
          When you say to your neighbor, "We're having a loud party on Saturday night if that's alright with you," what you really mean is, "We're having a loud party on Saturday night."

Comment

QUOTE(WinstonSmith @ Oct 6 2005, 08:14 PM) Quoted post

QUOTE(GloveSaveandaBeauty @ Oct 6 2005, 08:12 PM) Quoted post

[/b][/quote]

Selig has no consideration for you college guys.
            [/b][/quote]
            I know. That bastard. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/dry.gif[/img]

Comment

I'll be taking my wife on a weekend jaunt up the California coast.

And we'll be parked in our hotel room by 8 p.m.
              Official sponsor of the St. Louis Cardinals

"This is a heavyweight bout indeed."--John Rooney, Oct. 27, 2011

Comment

Selfishly, this is fantastic news. Because I'll be spending all of Saturday in television trucks, building graphics for the Packers-Saints game, and then have a production meeting until about 10 pm, the only way I was going to be able to see Game 3 was if it was a really late start.

So thank you, baseball gods, for allowing me to see just about all of the game.

Sucks for those of you in St. Louis, though.

Comment

QUOTE(kah @ Oct 6 2005, 08:15 PM) Quoted post

[/b][/quote]

That wild and crazy kah.
                  The things that will destroy America are prosperity-at-any-price, peace-at-any-price, safety-first instead of duty-first, the love of soft living, and the get-rich-quick theory of life. -TR

OFFICIAL LOUNGE SPONSOR OF NEW YORK CITY, TEDDY ROOSEVELT AND THE MARYLAND TERRAPINS

Madyaks2 Thought Of The Day: I'm just as dumb as madyaks1.

Comment

NLCS? We getting 1 NLDS game ahead of ourselves?

And I think it's a shitty starting time, but at least it's on a Saturday.

Comment

Doesn't suck for me. I should be getting home right around 10. Pretty sure there is a liquor store on my way home too.
                      Official sponsor of Mike Shannon's Retirement Party

Comment

Kinda sucks, but then again it gives me an excuse to stay out and roll with the homies.
                        Of course you do.

Comment

QUOTE(lasvegasreb @ Oct 6 2005, 06:16 PM) Quoted post

QUOTE(kah @ Oct 6 2005, 08:15 PM) Quoted post

[/b][/quote]

That wild and crazy kah.
                          [/b][/quote]

Official sponsor of the St. Louis Cardinals

"This is a heavyweight bout indeed."--John Rooney, Oct. 27, 2011

Comment

QUOTE(Iowa_Card @ Oct 6 2005, 08:17 PM) Quoted post

[/b][/quote]

Eh, I edited it...

Comment

QUOTE(_STLfan_in_DFW @ Oct 6 2005, 08:22 PM) Quoted post

QUOTE(Iowa_Card @ Oct 6 2005, 08:17 PM) Quoted post

[/b][/quote]

Eh, I edited it...
                              [/b][/quote]

[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin.gif[/img]

Notice everyone else was oblivious to the error. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                              X