• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KU still a Joke in Basketball?

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncb/recap?gameId=254000024

Without question...yes.
    Official Lounge Sponsor of:
    MIGOTS!, TJ Oshie, David Freese, Sponsoring Softball Players, Trout, Bon Jovi, Cold, hard facts, rigidly defined with mathematical precision, The abortion boat, which traveled to Poland in 2003 and Ireland in 2001.

Former Lounge Sponsor of:
    The Hebrew Hammer, BBZ, Foods that start with the letter 'Q', Paul 'Visor' Mitchell, FBBHOFer Brett "William" Wallace, BBFHOF, THE LALPHABET: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N I Z M N O P Q R S T U V Z T U V X Y X Z, The Return of MarkD.

++

This is a subject that doesn't get enough attention.
    "Need some wood?" -- George W. Bush, October 8, 2004

"Historians will judge if this war is just, not your punk ass." -- Dave Glover, December 8, 2004

Comment

cue chiguy in 3...2...1...

Comment

QUOTE(hansolo @ Oct 6 2005, 11:51 AM) Quoted post

cue chiguy in 3...2...1...
        [/b][/quote]
        MIGOTS!, TJ Oshie, David Freese, Sponsoring Softball Players, Trout, Bon Jovi, Cold, hard facts, rigidly defined with mathematical precision, The abortion boat, which traveled to Poland in 2003 and Ireland in 2001.

The Hebrew Hammer, BBZ, Foods that start with the letter 'Q', Paul 'Visor' Mitchell, FBBHOFer Brett "William" Wallace, BBFHOF, THE LALPHABET: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N I Z M N O P Q R S T U V Z T U V X Y X Z, The Return of MarkD.

Comment

QUOTE(hansolo @ Oct 6 2005, 12:51 PM) Quoted post

cue chiguy in 1,000,000...999,999...999,998
          [/b][/quote]

fixed

Comment

without a doubt
            Sponsor of:
            Brian Elliott
            Kolten Wong & the arch in the outfield grass at Busch Stadium
            5-29-14-House77 turns down offer of free beer from me

Comment

Zez gets pissed and then KU gets shit on. Almost a perfect start to the day.

Comment

Huh?

Why reply quickly to such weak smack? This is like the $2 hookers of smack talk. It sort of gets the job done, but its not very good.
                On my mind: How can I shut up the singing English graduate student? How many more lossess will KU's basketball team have than its football team? How will the Rams front office screw up this year?

Official lounge sponsor of Will Witherspoon, Russell Robinson, and all other things Jayhawk at the lounge (which ain't much).

Comment

QUOTE(chiguy @ Oct 6 2005, 12:11 PM) Quoted post

Huh?

Why reply quickly to such weak smack? This is like the $2 hookers of smack talk. It sort of gets the job done, but its not very good.
                  [/b][/quote]

So in other words...you've got nothing.

Thanks. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

QUOTE(BringBackZezel @ Oct 6 2005, 12:21 PM) Quoted post

Huh?

[/b][/quote]

[/b][/quote]

I got this (or, rather, you're got it):

On my mind: How can I shut up the singing English graduate student? How many more lossess will KU's basketball team have than its football team? How will the Rams front office screw up this year?

Official lounge sponsor of Will Witherspoon, Russell Robinson, and all other things Jayhawk at the lounge (which ain't much).

Comment

Any my personal fave: Sure to get a laugh out of even Mizzou fans

Comment

QUOTE(chiguy @ Oct 6 2005, 12:30 PM) Quoted post

QUOTE(BringBackZezel @ Oct 6 2005, 12:21 PM) Quoted post

Huh?

[/b][/quote]

[/b][/quote]

I got this (or, rather, you're got it):

[/b][/quote]

He's cute. What kind of job does he have?

Comment

I don't know, but he's clearly talking about the last penis he choked on.

Comment

QUOTE(chiguy @ Oct 6 2005, 12:31 PM) Quoted post

I don't know, but he's clearly talking about the last penis he choked on.
                            [/b][/quote]

Ah, so he swings that way.

That's not really a surprise.

Comment

Working...
                            X