Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GDT: Red Wings (1-0) @ Blues (0-1)

Official Lounge Sponsor of:
    MIGOTS!, TJ Oshie, David Freese, Sponsoring Softball Players, Trout, Bon Jovi, Cold, hard facts, rigidly defined with mathematical precision, The abortion boat, which traveled to Poland in 2003 and Ireland in 2001.

Former Lounge Sponsor of:
    The Hebrew Hammer, BBZ, Foods that start with the letter 'Q', Paul 'Visor' Mitchell, FBBHOFer Brett "William" Wallace, BBFHOF, THE LALPHABET: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N I Z M N O P Q R S T U V Z T U V X Y X Z, The Return of MarkD.

I'll be in attendance tonight. My friend is on leave fro Iraq for 15 days so a group of us will start our drinking tonight at the game.

Last night is in the past. Go Blues!

Comment

Fuck the Wings

(unfortunately, I have to sit with a bunch of their fans tonight... [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/mad.gif[/img] )
      Feb. 08, 2005
      Lois Lane: What's the general opinion of a gal asking the guy out?

Forever
      Lounge sponsor of YYZ and his Mardi Gras crew.
      Originally posted by Airshark
      NSane has already won - because the Sharks are well and truly ef'ed.

Comment

I'll be at the game tonight too. It was my older brother's birthday this week, so I got us tickets.
        I got nothin....
        I made a website, STLsportspulse.com. Yippeee!

Comment

Today is a very tough day for me. The wings fans at my work let me have it, all my beer league buddies let me have it, & We got our asses handed to us in the beer league 9 to 1. I hope that the Blues will gain some respect tonight.

** Official Lounge sponsor of Fulham and Detroit Lions**

Comment

QUOTE(Redbird83 @ Oct 6 2005, 10:02 AM) Quoted post

I'll be at the game tonight too. It was my older brother's birthday this week, so I got us tickets.
            [/b][/quote]

Sounds like you were looking out for his best interests. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

QUOTE(TripMcNeely @ Oct 6 2005, 10:27 AM) Quoted post

QUOTE(Redbird83 @ Oct 6 2005, 10:02 AM) Quoted post

[/b][/quote]

Sounds like you were looking out for his best interests. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wink.gif[/img]
              [/b][/quote]

I told him he didn't HAVE to take me, but I did take him to the Cards game last weekend. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin.gif[/img]
              I got nothin....
              I made a website, STLsportspulse.com. Yippeee!

Comment

Blues only had 14 shots on goal last night. Ugh.
                Official sponsor of Mike Shannon's Retirement Party

Comment

I'm predicting another embarrassing loss.
                  To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of the women.

Comment

I predict I blow all my Blues Bucks on beer...

Official Lounge sponsor of Chris Pronger & Alex Pietrangelo

Comment

I'm wearing a Cardinals jersey to the game.

I predict that those assholes in 327 will try to make fun of me for wearing red with a dumb-ass quip about supporting the Wings, and I will, in a drunken rage, toss the old dude who leads all those faggoty cheers off the balcony.

Fuckers.

The game will be a blowout. I just want some good 'ole fashioned goonery.

Official Lounge Sponsor of Lou Brock (really) and Ryan Franklin (really)*

* Payment processing. It will be official soon.

Comment

Last night I was drinking.

I'm guessing I did around 15 shots -- 1 more than the Blues.

Comment

QUOTE(steveInebriated @ Oct 6 2005, 11:11 AM) Quoted post

I predict that those assholes in 327 will try to make fun of me for wearing red with a dumb-ass quip about supporting the Wings, and I will, in a drunken rage, toss the old dude who leads all those faggoty cheers off the balcony.

Fuckers.

[/b][/quote]

Is that the guy with the high pitched scream thing going for him? Kinda fat?

Moon

Comment

QUOTE(Moon Man @ Oct 6 2005, 11:17 AM) Quoted post
                            QUOTE(steveInebriated @ Oct 6 2005, 11:11 AM) Quoted post

Fuckers.

[/b][/quote]

Is that the guy with the high pitched scream thing going for him? Kinda fat?

Moon [/b][/quote]
                            Yup.

"Let's go Cap-it-alls!"

And, my favorite sequence:
                            Assholes - "How much time is left?!"
                            Announcer - "ONE minute left to play this period!"

Those guys are comedy pewter.

Comment

Who sucks exactly? [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wink.gif[/img]

"Can't buy what I want because it's free...
                              Can't buy what I want because it's free..."
                              -- Pearl Jam, from the single Corduroy

Comment

Working...
                              X