? for married women

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ? for married women

So I'm at a function Saturday and am talking to a married female acquaintance. We weren't speaking face to face, it was more like side to side in a not to dense crowd. In the course of about 10 minutes worth of conversation, she reached out and touched my arm or shoulder 5 or 6 times when she was talking.

She could just be a "hands on" type of person but I've had many conversations with her before with no touching involved.

She could be flirting which is OK with me or she could be dropping a hint.

Ladies. What does this mean?

Married guys. Ask your wife what this means.
    Official sponsor of the phrase: "This post is useless without pics."

She wanted to be mounted.

Comment

QUOTE(alter ego @ Oct 5 2005, 07:18 PM) Quoted post
      So I'm at a function Saturday and am talking to a married female acquaintance. We weren't speaking face to face, it was more like side to side in a not to dense crowd. In the course of about 10 minutes worth of conversation, she reached out and touched my arm or shoulder 5 or 6 times when she was talking.

She could just be a "hands on" type of person but I've had many conversations with her before with no touching involved.

She could be flirting which is OK with me or she could be dropping a hint.

Ladies. What does this mean?

Married guys. Ask your wife what this means.

[/b][/quote]

It means nothing. Seriously nothing.
      Turning the other cheek is better than burying the other body.

Official Sport Lounge Sponsor of Rhode Island - Quincy Jones - Yadier Molina who knows no fear.
      God is stronger and the problem knows it.

2017 BOTB bracket

Comment

She wants it dude

Comment

Alcohol involved?
          Un-Official Sponsor of Randy Choate and Kevin Siegrist

Comment

If you have to ask, forget it, go back to your electronic solitairre game. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif[/img]
            I'm here until I'm gone, then I'm somewhere else!

Comment

I think you're looking, hoping for something that's not there...

"Can't buy what I want because it's free...
              Can't buy what I want because it's free..."
              -- Pearl Jam, from the single Corduroy

Comment

She might be a pick pocket.
                RIP Chris Jones 1971-2009
                You'll never be forgotten.

Comment

I'm not hoping for anything. Even if she came out and asked for it, it wouldn't happen. I'm married with a kid and I wouldn't jeopardize that.

I've had many conversations with her but none involved touching.

----

No alcohol involved to answer another question.
                  Official sponsor of the phrase: "This post is useless without pics."

Comment

QUOTE(Schwahalala @ Oct 5 2005, 08:26 PM) Quoted post

It means nothing. Seriously nothing.
                    [/b][/quote]

Yeah, a lot of my wife's friends do that...especially if the conversation goes on for an extended time.

Comment

QUOTE(alter ego @ Oct 5 2005, 07:45 PM) Quoted post

I'm not hoping for anything. Even if she came out and asked for it, it wouldn't happen. I'm married with a kid and I wouldn't jeopardize that.

I've had many conversations with her but none involved touching.

----

No alcohol involved to answer another question.
                      [/b][/quote]
                      Fair enough....

"Can't buy what I want because it's free...
                      Can't buy what I want because it's free..."
                      -- Pearl Jam, from the single Corduroy

Comment

DHITB.

-MEHOP-

Comment

Slap her on the ass as a response to her touching...

See what she says...

If she takes it wrongly...hop backwards, point, and yell "You started it, bitch"...
                          " Look, forget the myths the media's created about the White House--the truth is, these are not very bright guys, and things got out of hand."

Comment

QUOTE(_STLfan_in_DFW @ Oct 5 2005, 08:29 PM) Quoted post

See what she says...

If she takes it wrongly...hop backwards, point, and yell "You started it, bitch"...
                            [/b][/quote]
                            [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/roll2.gif[/img]

Not sure why, but I busted up laughing at that one. Chicks love a little slap on the ass. After the "slap", grab a boob or two. If she takes it wrongly, hop backwards, point, and yell "You have a nice ass and great tits, don't be so offended you slut. You touched my shoulder and my arm." [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile.gif[/img]
                            --Official Lounge Sponsor of Coach Mike Anderson, Colby Rasmus, and Pearl Jam.
                            --Suck it cubbies.
                            --Thanks to RBB for my kick ace avatar!!** --RETIRE #51!!!

Comment

QUOTE("F @ Oct 5 2005, 09:32 PM) Quoted post

QUOTE(_STLfan_in_DFW @ Oct 5 2005, 08:29 PM) Quoted post

See what she says...

[/b][/quote]

Not sure why, but I busted up laughing at that one. Chicks love a little slap on the ass. After the "slap", grab a boob or two. If she takes it wrongly, hop backwards, point, and yell "You have a nice ass and great tits, don't be so offended you slut. You touched my shoulder and my arm." [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile.gif[/img]
                              [/b][/quote]

" Look, forget the myths the media's created about the White House--the truth is, these are not very bright guys, and things got out of hand."

Comment

Working...
                              X