X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Back on the Market!!!

Jessica, Nick reportedly to divorce
    Lachey seeks split with wife of two years, according to published reports

Nick Lachey and Jessica Simpson are splitting up, according to several published reports.

Life & Style magazine reported that Lachey, 31, told his actress-singer wife that he wanted out of the marriage. US Weekly also is reporting the split.

Rumors have swirled around the couple for more than a year. E! television reported in June that the pair were splitting, but the couple quickly denied the report.

During an appearance on “Live with Regis and Kelly” on Aug. 3, Lachey denied that his marriage to Simpson, 25, was on the rocks.

“Everything is absolutely wonderful in marriage, in life and love, and we’ve been saying it for months now, it’s just, ‘We’re OK,”’ he said. “I love my wife to death and I support the heck out of her as any husband would.”
    Official Lounge Sponsor:
    The New Orleans Saints, Blue Moon Belgian Ale, Peter Gammons, and Cardinals GM John Mozeliak

Obviously, he is dumber than she is
    Un-Official Sponsor of Randy Choate and Kevin Siegrist

Comment

Further proof that no matter how good looking a woman is, somewhere there is a guy that's tired of fucking her.
      Official sponsor of Mike Shannon's Retirement Party

Comment

QUOTE(ElviswasaBluesFan @ Oct 5 2005, 01:51 PM) Quoted post

Further proof that no matter how good looking a woman is, somewhere there is a guy that's tired of fucking her.
        [/b][/quote]

First time I heard that it was attributed to Dan Jenkins, the great and funny sports writer.

As I heard it, Jenkins was sitting at Elaine's in NYC, at his favorite table, when Christie Brinkley walked in, when she was in her prime. Everybody oohed and ahhed, and when the noise abated, Jenkins took a sip of whiskey and said:

"Yeah, but somebody somewhere is tired of fucking her."

[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif[/img]
        "There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle."
        --Albert Einstein

Comment

QUOTE(kennyboyerfan @ Oct 5 2005, 02:56 PM) Quoted post

QUOTE(ElviswasaBluesFan @ Oct 5 2005, 01:51 PM) Quoted post

[/b][/quote]

First time I heard that it was attributed to Dan Jenkins, the great and funny sports writer.

As I heard it, Jenkins was sitting at Elaine's in NYC, at his favorite table, when Christie Brinkley walked in, when she was in her prime. Everybody oohed and ahhed, and when the noise abated, Jenkins took a sip of whiskey and said:

"Yeah, but somebody somewhere is tired of fucking her."

[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif[/img]
          [/b][/quote]

[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin.gif[/img]

I wondered where that quote came from. It's true though.

Comment

They've been "splitting up" for a while now. Why should I believe it this time?

Comment

QUOTE(ElviswasaBluesFan @ Oct 5 2005, 02:51 PM) Quoted post

[/b][/quote]

and tired of her act, tired of her stupidity, tired of her dumb friends, etc etc etc.

Comment

I love Celebrity news! [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/rolleyes.gif[/img]
                Official 2014-15 Lounge Sponsor of Jori Lehterä
                "He'll Finnish You Off"

Comment

This enhances my life.
                  If you believe in something sacrifice a hobo to it or don't bother.

Comment

Turd's first term paper:

"Why Nick and Jessica Broke Up"

Comment

Looks like Mittens has a new possible date for his first fraternity formal. Go get her, J!!

jj twiggs - A great family restaurant

Dear God, KBF here. I'd just like to say thanks, once again, for allowing Dusty Baker and I to live during the same time period. Every time I think he's given me his last gift -- overpitching Prior in the playoffs, getting cocky in Game 6 vs. the Angels, blowing another game for the Cubs -- he does something stupid like pitching to Albert Pujols. Thy will be done, baby!!!!!

Comment

QUOTE(Ohio Blues @ Oct 5 2005, 03:04 PM) Quoted post

[/b][/quote]
                        I guess you won't be reading the deeply insightful George Clooney article in this week's edition of Newsweek?

"Can't buy what I want because it's free...
                        Can't buy what I want because it's free..."
                        -- Pearl Jam, from the single Corduroy

Comment

QUOTE(*007* @ Oct 5 2005, 04:07 PM) Quoted post

[/b][/quote]
                          I guess you won't be reading the deeply insightful George Clooney article in this week's edition of Newsweek?
                          [/b][/quote]
                          Actually, I probably will, getting up at 7:30 and doing so over some hot black coffee [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/sad.gif[/img]
                          Official 2014-15 Lounge Sponsor of Jori Lehterä
                          "He'll Finnish You Off"

Comment

QUOTE(Ohio Blues @ Oct 5 2005, 03:12 PM) Quoted post

QUOTE(*007* @ Oct 5 2005, 04:07 PM) Quoted post

[/b][/quote]
                            [/b][/quote]
                            Actually, I probably will, getting up at 7:30 and doing so over some hot black coffee [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/sad.gif[/img]
                            [/b][/quote]
                            Oh you'll love it: a nice piece on his current movie (which should be good) and, of course, we get to learn of his politics....such a treat to learn aboot celebrities and their 'causes'....

"Can't buy what I want because it's free...
                            Can't buy what I want because it's free..."
                            -- Pearl Jam, from the single Corduroy

Comment

QUOTE(Donuts_For_Koharski @ Oct 5 2005, 03:07 PM) Quoted post

Looks like Mittens has a new possible date for his first fraternity formal. Go get her, J!!
                              [/b][/quote]
                              I'll bag her.

Comment

Working...
                              X