X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Owens for Moss

straight up trade.

I have Owens - other guy has Moss.

I'm trying to decide - I am not sure if Owens and McNabb can continue without getting sidelined with an injury.

But Moss hasn't done much in Oak other than yards. We don't get highly rewarded for yards - mostly TDs.. we do get points for yards but they have to be like 125, 150, etc.

thoughts?

QUOTE(hansolo @ Oct 5 2005, 12:11 PM) Quoted post

straight up trade.

I have Owens - other guy has Moss.

I'm trying to decide - I am not sure if Owens and McNabb can continue without getting sidelined with an injury.

But Moss hasn't done much in Oak other than yards. We don't get highly rewarded for yards - mostly TDs.. we do get points for yards but they have to be like 125, 150, etc.

thoughts?
    [/b][/quote]
    If you don't get rewarded for yards and, as you say, Moss only gets yards, I think you've just answered your own question... [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile.gif[/img]

"Can't buy what I want because it's free...
    Can't buy what I want because it's free..."
    -- Pearl Jam, from the single Corduroy

Comment

do it on Monday then you miss Moss' bye
      Official Lounge Sponsor of Cardinals Stirrups

Comment

No.
        Way.
        Official 2009 Sponsor of nobody

Comment

no
          Un-Official Sponsor of Randy Choate and Kevin Siegrist

Comment

If you think about it from a playoff perspective, by week 16 Moss will more likely still be fighting for a playoff spot, Owens will be sitting. Not saying do it, just food for thought.

Comment

I don't think you could get Owens to sit. That's money baby.

Money as a motivator is fine, it's when it's a demotivator you worry.

Comment

QUOTE(lazydaze @ Oct 5 2005, 04:16 PM) Quoted post

[/b][/quote]
                OK, I am thinking in Fantasy Football playoffs which is week 13-16 (for me anyway). It is very possible the Eagles could have a spot locked up by week 16 and sit Owens as they did last year thus making him worthless for the championship game.

Comment

No, I was kinda just kidding, but I knew the weeks you meant. To be fair, wasn't he hurt lsat year?

Comment

Yes, but he would of sat anyway.

Comment

QUOTE(ItsOnlyTheRiver @ Oct 5 2005, 05:25 PM) Quoted post

[/b][/quote]
                      OK, I am thinking in Fantasy Football playoffs which is week 13-16 (for me anyway). It is very possible the Eagles could have a spot locked up by week 16 and sit Owens as they did last year thus making him worthless for the championship game.
                      [/b][/quote]

That's how I was thinking too but then again I gotta worry about getting to the playoffs as well. Can't think too far ahead only and forget the present.

I turned down the deal - I decided to roll the dice and keep Owens.

Comment

QUOTE(hansolo @ Oct 5 2005, 04:58 PM) Quoted post

[/b][/quote]
                        [/b][/quote]

That's how I was thinking too but then again I gotta worry about getting to the playoffs as well. Can't think too far ahead only and forget the present.

[/b][/quote]
                        Its not like Moss would be much of a downgrade if at all. One bad hit on McNabb and he doesn't have a QB throwing to him

Comment

QUOTE(hansolo @ Oct 5 2005, 04:58 PM) Quoted post

[/b][/quote]
                          [/b][/quote]

[/b][/quote]
                          Its not like Moss would be much of a downgrade if at all. One bad hit on McNabb and he doesn't have a QB throwing to him
                          [/b][/quote]

owens doesn't need a stud QB.

remember SF.......jeff garcia (who wasn't too bad) and tim rattay when garcia was hurt.
                          Official 2009 Sponsor of nobody

Comment

Working...
                          X