Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lindenwood so far...

Kinda boring...

Actually - this sucks. I'm taking accelerated courses, and I'm neck deep in homework. Between work, school, and family I don't know how I'm gonna find the time to devote to my one true love - spamming. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/sad.gif[/img]
    If you believe in something sacrifice a hobo to it or don't bother.

I suggest you drink heavily.

And find your way to this thread.
    Official 2014-15 Lounge Sponsor of Jori Lehterä
    "He'll Finnish You Off"

Comment

Gee...you're a student? You mean I can boss you around? KEWL!

Dat's right!

Official Lounge Dog
      Official Lounge sponsor of Bryce Salvador
      Official Lounge sponsor of Cardinalgirl

Comment

QUOTE(Rdog3933 @ Oct 5 2005, 11:00 AM) Quoted post

Gee...you're a student? You mean I can boss you around? KEWL!
        [/b][/quote]
        I'm a student. Scary to say that. I decided I should become smart. We'll see how that turns out.

Comment

Try out for the bowling team yet? I hear they are looking for some guys with a "me-first" attitude.

Moon

Comment

QUOTE(Moon Man @ Oct 5 2005, 12:17 PM) Quoted post

Try out for the bowling team yet? I hear they are looking for some guys with a "me-first" attitude.

Moon
            [/b][/quote]
            [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/roll2.gif[/img]

Moon is back with a chip on his shoulder! [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin.gif[/img]
            Official 2014-15 Lounge Sponsor of Jori Lehterä
            "He'll Finnish You Off"

Comment

What are you talking about Ferguson.....you do most of your spamming at work, so you will have plenty of time to bother us in the future. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

QUOTE(Neutered Cat @ Oct 5 2005, 11:42 AM) Quoted post

What are you talking about Ferguson.....you do most of your spamming at work, so you will have plenty of time to bother us in the future. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif[/img]
                [/b][/quote]
                Not so - I'm now taking the time I had set aside for spamming at work to do homework at work. I've also been doing some (gasp) work while I'm here. It was hard.

Comment

QUOTE(Turd Ferguson @ Oct 5 2005, 11:48 AM) Quoted post

QUOTE(Neutered Cat @ Oct 5 2005, 11:42 AM) Quoted post

[/b][/quote]
                  Not so - I'm now taking the time I had set aside for spamming at work to do homework at work. I've also been doing some (gasp) work while I'm here. It was hard.
                  [/b][/quote]

Toner replacement can be messy business.

Moon

Comment

Meet any Japanese girls yet? Make sure you sign up for an account on MySpace.com. It's what all the cool college kids do.

Serious question though. Have any of the young college students asked you to buy them beer yet Gramps?
                    Official sponsor of Mike Shannon's Retirement Party

Comment

QUOTE(ElviswasaBluesFan @ Oct 5 2005, 11:54 AM) Quoted post

Meet any Japanese girls yet? Make sure you sign up for an account on MySpace.com. It's what all the cool college kids do.

Serious question though. Have any of the young college students asked you to buy them beer yet Gramps?
                      [/b][/quote]
                      Most of the people in my classes could buy beer 20 years ago, if not more.

Comment

so, will the tens of thoussands you sink into your education be worth the 2k/yr raise you'll eventually get?

Comment

QUOTE(Dr.Gonzo @ Oct 5 2005, 12:03 PM) Quoted post

so, will the tens of thoussands you sink into your education be worth the 2k/yr raise you'll eventually get?
                          [/b][/quote]
                          Well, there is the sense of accomplishment...

Comment

QUOTE(Turd Ferguson @ Oct 5 2005, 12:10 PM) Quoted post

[/b][/quote]
                            [/b][/quote]

kudos to you...

so what are you studying?

Comment

QUOTE(Dr.Gonzo @ Oct 5 2005, 12:11 PM) Quoted post

QUOTE(Turd Ferguson @ Oct 5 2005, 12:10 PM) Quoted post

[/b][/quote]
                              [/b][/quote]

kudos to you...

so what are you studying?
                              [/b][/quote]
                              Fat men of the twentieth century. Wanna hang out?

Comment

Working...
                              X