Game 2 Tickets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game 2 Tickets

Does anyone know of they are going to release anymore tickets for Thursday like they did for today's game? Checked the website and they have the little T on the schedule, but when you click on it it says that the ticketing system shows no seats available for this game. Is it really a complete sell out with no SRO tickets available at all? Or are they holding the SRO tickets to release them later? [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/cool.gif[/img]
    Official Lounge Sponsor of Kentucky - The Bluegrass State
    Proud Sponsor of Kirkwood Athletic Associations's Gameface #5 DK
    Official Sponsor of the Lounge Badgers #13 Guppy
    Official Lounge Sponsor of the Rams # 81 Torry Holt
    NOW Sponsoring St. Louis Cardinals #3 Abraham Nunez
    LET'S GO CARDINALS!!!!! \"IPB

"From there to here, from here to there, funny things are everywhere..."

formerly aka Lois Lane - Going back to my hillbilly roots!

They released these last night as well. Chances are, they're gone.

Comment

Great.... Don't suppose any Loungers got an extra for Thursday that they want to get rid of?

Comment

Keep checking.

I got two bleacher seats for game two at about noon today.
        Official Lounge Sponsor of:
        MIGOTS!, TJ Oshie, David Freese, Sponsoring Softball Players, Trout, Bon Jovi, Cold, hard facts, rigidly defined with mathematical precision, The abortion boat, which traveled to Poland in 2003 and Ireland in 2001.

Former Lounge Sponsor of:
        The Hebrew Hammer, BBZ, Foods that start with the letter 'Q', Paul 'Visor' Mitchell, FBBHOFer Brett "William" Wallace, BBFHOF, THE LALPHABET: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N I Z M N O P Q R S T U V Z T U V X Y X Z, The Return of MarkD.

Comment

The site acted as if there were some availabe all morning, but when I tried to get one, they said there were none available.

Then later on I tried again, and it didn't even give you the option to get tickets.

I have been begging for Thursday tickets.

My friend that got tickets and told me she was going to take me to most of the games, sold her tickets on Thursday because she couldn't go. She didn't ask me if I wanted them first. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/sad.gif[/img] She took clients to the game today (and I really chouldn't go today anyway). If there is a game 5, it's Monday night, and well we know that's set aside for Badger softball! [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wink.gif[/img]

well not really..... [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin.gif[/img] (still love ya guys though!)

silly PSR! [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/blink.gif[/img]
          Feb. 08, 2005
          Lois Lane: What's the general opinion of a gal asking the guy out?

Forever
          Lounge sponsor of YYZ and his Mardi Gras crew.
          Originally posted by Airshark
          NSane has already won - because the Sharks are well and truly ef'ed.

Comment

QUOTE(BringBackZezel @ Oct 4 2005, 10:00 PM) Quoted post

Keep checking.

[/b][/quote]
            Where are we drinking at before the game, coach?

Official Lounge Sponsor of Lou Brock (really) and Ryan Franklin (really)*

* Payment processing. It will be official soon.

Comment

QUOTE(steveInebriated @ Oct 4 2005, 10:01 PM) Quoted post

Keep checking.

[/b][/quote]
              [/b][/quote]

We'll have to see. I'm hoping to be out of work by 1:30 or so, so let me know where you're at and I'll stop by to get a few drinks.

I can't drink too much because we're doing the Blues game later that night.
              Official Lounge Sponsor of:
              MIGOTS!, TJ Oshie, David Freese, Sponsoring Softball Players, Trout, Bon Jovi, Cold, hard facts, rigidly defined with mathematical precision, The abortion boat, which traveled to Poland in 2003 and Ireland in 2001.

Former Lounge Sponsor of:
              The Hebrew Hammer, BBZ, Foods that start with the letter 'Q', Paul 'Visor' Mitchell, FBBHOFer Brett "William" Wallace, BBFHOF, THE LALPHABET: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N I Z M N O P Q R S T U V Z T U V X Y X Z, The Return of MarkD.

Comment

QUOTE(BringBackZezel @ Oct 4 2005, 10:03 PM) Quoted post

QUOTE(steveInebriated @ Oct 4 2005, 10:01 PM) Quoted post

Keep checking.

[/b][/quote]
                [/b][/quote]

We'll have to see. I'm hoping to be out of work by 1:30 or so, so let me know where you're at and I'll stop by to get a few drinks.

I can't drink too much because we're doing the Blues game later that night.
                [/b][/quote]
                I know, I'm also going to both.

That's not going to stop me from getting blisteringly drunk.

Official Lounge Sponsor of Lou Brock (really) and Ryan Franklin (really)*

* Payment processing. It will be official soon.

Comment

Not directly related,however, they said they eneded up selling tickets at face value, and then at half- face value by game time

If I had only known... Seems the week day game didn't help the scalpers as much as they thought

Comment

QUOTE(Payforfun @ Oct 4 2005, 10:58 PM) Quoted post

Not directly related,however, they said they eneded up selling tickets at face value, and then at half- face value by game time

If I had only known... Seems the week day game didn't help the scalpers as much as they thought
                    [/b][/quote]
                    I would just hate to get all the way down to the stadium then not be able to get a ticket - or at least get one at a reasonable price.

Comment

QUOTE(Lois Lane @ Oct 4 2005, 11:00 PM) Quoted post

[/b][/quote]
                      I would just hate to get all the way down to the stadium then not be able to get a ticket - or at least get one at a reasonable price.
                      [/b][/quote]

I know, it would totally be my luck to get there on a last second strong sellout; I wouldn't even think about it for a night game or weekend game

I actually might try it on Thursday, though.

Comment

[/b][/quote]
                        [/b][/quote]

Well, could always watch it at a bar near there...if you are up for it, I'm game to have an adventure!
                        [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/cool.gif[/img]
                        Feb. 08, 2005
                        Lois Lane: What's the general opinion of a gal asking the guy out?

Forever
                        Lounge sponsor of YYZ and his Mardi Gras crew.
                        Originally posted by Airshark
                        NSane has already won - because the Sharks are well and truly ef'ed.

Comment

QUOTE(Nsane2Bme @ Oct 4 2005, 11:31 PM) Quoted post

[/b][/quote]
                          [/b][/quote]

Well, could always watch it at a bar near there...if you are up for it, I'm game to have an adventure!
                          [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/cool.gif[/img]
                          [/b][/quote]
                          I have a ticket for myself. I'm wanting to get one extra to take DK with me.

Comment

I am the worst at finding/losing people

"oh, you meant that Stan the man statue" [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wink.gif[/img]

But I'll know more tomorrow

Comment

I've been checking the Cardinals website off and on all night (bad case of insomnia) but they still have not put any more tickets out there. I also checked the Prime Seat Club, but no one has put any tickets out there either. I also tried calling the customer service number, but got a fast busy, so I'm not sure what's up with that.

I know I should have bought the extra ticket Monday night when they put them out there, but at the time wasn't sure if I could rationalize having my son miss an afternoon of school to go to the game. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/rolleyes.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                              X