• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Indiana Wants Me

Lord, I can't go back again.

But I am.

What's the deal with Indiana anyway?

- Everytime you ask somebody where the best place to eat is, it's always a place with an all you can eat buffet.
    - Indianians (Hoosiers) think the Interstate shoulder is a good place to park your car.
    - They need to learn how to secure their trucks. In the past few days I've seen traffic tied up because a truck spilled a load of onions and a truck that dropped about 100 wooden pallets.
    - All women under 30 wear short tops. With the gut hanging out, it's not pretty (see first point).
    - You never see road kill (see first point).
    LONG LIVE THE NOTE!

Why did you have to refer to that shitty song

Official Sponsor of Marco Gonzales and the Productive Out!!!

Said the Quangle Wangle Quee

Comment

QUOTE(jhanke @ Oct 3 2005, 10:29 PM) Quoted post

Why did you have to refer to that shitty song
      [/b][/quote]

It is indeed a shitty song.

There can't be any good songs about Indiana.
      LONG LIVE THE NOTE!

Comment

"I wish I had you...to talk to." [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/tongue.gif[/img]

True story...after getting arrested for bootlegging in college in Indiana (I had Coors beer), my sister bought me the 45 of that song for my graduation present. I had the pleasure of blasting it with a 20 gauge three days later at the skeet shooting range... [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/blink.gif[/img]

Dat's right!

Official Lounge Dog
        Official Lounge sponsor of Bryce Salvador
        Official Lounge sponsor of Cardinalgirl

Comment

True story ... couple years back we're headed home from Cincy. Stop off in Terre Haute to pee, gas, etc. I'm pulling out of the lot and some woman nearly hits us.

It'd been a long trip, so I followed her to the Cracker Barrel she was going to. Indiana plates, POS car. She parked, I pulled up and told her I didn't appreciate her driving. I was polite.

Out comes her mom or mom-inlaw and they have a kid with them.

She lets out a tirade that was just stunning. F bombs, etc. Told me to get out of my car and she'd kick my ass.

As I said, it'd been a long trip, so I blurted out the first thing that came to mind. I said, "Shut up you fucking hoosier."

My wife busted out laughing and kept giving me shit the whole ride home.

Comment

Working...
          X