Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why in the hell did 40 WB need to be shut down?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Why in the hell did 40 WB need to be shut down?

    I knew it was for the presidents visit and all, but it took me a god damn hour and a half to get home tonight. Was anyone else suprised by that move?

  • #2
    I think the white house needs to be able to use the Zach Morris "Time Out!" technique to freeze time so the president doesn't inconvenience anyone. It's genius.

    Official Lounge Sponsor of Lou Brock (really) and Ryan Franklin (really)*

    * Payment processing. It will be official soon.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Chesterfield Cat@Apr 5 2004, 10:52 PM
      I knew it was for the presidents visit and all, but it took me a god damn hour and a half to get home tonight. Was anyone else suprised by that move?
      No.

      They said all along those would be shut down.
      Official Sponsor of Jim Edmonds & John Smoltz

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by steveInebriated@Apr 5 2004, 11:53 PM
        I think the white house needs to be able to use the Zach Morris "Time Out!" technique to freeze time so the president doesn't inconvenience anyone. It's genius.
        Zack Morris was ahead of his time.

        Kelly was a snob. Jesse was a speed freak.
        If you believe in something sacrifice a hobo to it or don't bother.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Turd Ferguson+Apr 5 2004, 10:55 PM-->
          QUOTE (Turd Ferguson @ Apr 5 2004, 10:55 PM)

        • #6
          Well, it was a MAJOR inconvience for those who weren't privy to that bit of info.

          I started from 44/jefferson, went to 40w, closed, went to olive north to Kingshighway, bumper to bumper all the way from Kingshighway/olive to 44/kingshighway. A nightmareish drive to say the least. I was not a happy card fan <_<

          Comment


          • #7
            Originally posted by Turd Ferguson+Apr 5 2004, 10:55 PM-->
            QUOTE (Turd Ferguson @ Apr 5 2004, 10:55 PM)

          • #8
            Originally posted by bcruise+Apr 5 2004, 11:01 PM-->
            QUOTE (bcruise @ Apr 5 2004, 11:01 PM)
            Originally posted by Turd [email protected] 5 2004, 10:55 PM

          • #9
            There is never any love for Screech.
            If you believe in something sacrifice a hobo to it or don't bother.

            Comment


            • #10
              i'm so excited....i'm so excited.....i'm so....scared
              Are you on the list?

              Comment


              • #11
                Originally posted by Chesterfield Cat@Apr 6 2004, 12:00 AM
                Well, it was a MAJOR inconvience for those who weren't privy to that bit of info.

                I started from 44/jefferson, went to 40w, closed, went to olive north to Kingshighway, bumper to bumper all the way from Kingshighway/olive to 44/kingshighway. A nightmareish drive to say the least. I was not a happy card fan <_<
                I had the same crap and called the police dept from the car.

                They told me that 40 was shutdown due a bus having turned over.

                Either way....it totally sucked. It took me an hour to get from 20th and Market to Brentwood and then another 30 min. to get home.
                Go Cards ...12 in 13.


                Comment

                • Working...
                  X