It's hard to be dignified when you have incontinence

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's hard to be dignified when you have incontinence

This toilet rules (13.4MB QuickTime .mov)

Official Lounge Sponsor of Lou Brock (really) and Ryan Franklin (really)*

* Payment processing. It will be official soon.

.mov?

how retro.
    Official Lounge Sponsor of:
    MIGOTS!, TJ Oshie, David Freese, Sponsoring Softball Players, Trout, Bon Jovi, Cold, hard facts, rigidly defined with mathematical precision, The abortion boat, which traveled to Poland in 2003 and Ireland in 2001.

Former Lounge Sponsor of:
    The Hebrew Hammer, BBZ, Foods that start with the letter 'Q', Paul 'Visor' Mitchell, FBBHOFer Brett "William" Wallace, BBFHOF, THE LALPHABET: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N I Z M N O P Q R S T U V Z T U V X Y X Z, The Return of MarkD.

Comment

Can Macs even play something other than Quicktime movies?

Comment

"cleanse and refresh"
        Un-Official Sponsor of Randy Choate and Kevin Siegrist

Comment

I just keep a gardenhose in my bathroom.
          Official Lounge Sponsor of:
          MIGOTS!, TJ Oshie, David Freese, Sponsoring Softball Players, Trout, Bon Jovi, Cold, hard facts, rigidly defined with mathematical precision, The abortion boat, which traveled to Poland in 2003 and Ireland in 2001.

Former Lounge Sponsor of:
          The Hebrew Hammer, BBZ, Foods that start with the letter 'Q', Paul 'Visor' Mitchell, FBBHOFer Brett "William" Wallace, BBFHOF, THE LALPHABET: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N I Z M N O P Q R S T U V Z T U V X Y X Z, The Return of MarkD.

Comment

"Fresh genitals and rectum." Who needs that? We're not talking about a cantaloupe here.

I must admit, that computer simulation was pretty hot. Coulda' done with a little more anatomically correctness though, if you get my meaning.

Moon

Comment

Working...
            X