Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Compare last year regular season with this year's regular season

This years starting pitching is much better

This years bullpen outside of Izzy has been worse - especially the lefties.

This years offense has been more spread around and surprisingly effective but last years was a beast.

This year's defense other than third base has probably been better. I am a big Molina fan and believe he will make a huge difference in the post season.

The bench has been ridiculous this year and probably the best bench I have ever seen - although last years was good - this is no contest.

Coaching - clearly great both years - but Hal Mac - nice job so I will go with this year.

Key player - with apologies to Albert who is so great you expect it - Rolen was the man last year - his hard nose work ethic just branded that team as almost unbeatable. This year that role goes to Eck and his make a pitcher throw me at least 6 pitches per at bat - He just grinds and grinds and grinds - and then does something positive.

Just my thoughts
    Turning the other cheek is better than burying the other body.

Official Sport Lounge Sponsor of Rhode Island - Quincy Jones - Yadier Molina who knows no fear.
    God is stronger and the problem knows it.

2017 BOTB bracket

Last year we had MV3 and only managed to get five more wins than this squad?

Wow.
    Are you on the list?

Comment

Working...
    X