so I learned my car can't be driven

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• so I learned my car can't be driven

the screwdriver trick won't work because the engine dies after about 10 or 15 seconds. Saved my car from being stolen tonight.

they caught the kids, but they are juvies. They can't really get them for my car, but they got caught by a witness on the other cherokee they tried to steal down the street.

bad news is I have to get my car towed in the morning. I am dead flippin tired from waiting on cops to show up and crime scene people to show up only to tell me no prints could be gotten and that the first cops shouldn't have told me to wait around. It was after that we realized why they couldn't steal it.

criminy.
    Sometimes elections have positive consequences!

I would have a little chit chat with their parents and make them do some hard labor
    Sponsor of:
    Brian Elliott
    Kolten Wong & the arch in the outfield grass at Busch Stadium
    5-29-14-House77 turns down offer of free beer from me

Comment

That's horrible.

Did this happen at home?

Comment

K-hood is going to hell in a tightly woven handbasket.

Official Lounge Sponsor of Lou Brock (really) and Ryan Franklin (really)*

* Payment processing. It will be official soon.

Comment

no in Soulard near McGurks.

everything was fine when we got back to my friend's house after the game. I didn't drive. Anyway, when I was leaving around 10, I walked up to the car and the inside light was on and the radio was on. There were two officers talking car to car near and when I saw all my stuff strewn about the car, I ran over to them. They said they had just responded to a call but didn't know which car because they got the wrong street or something. whatever, but yeah it was this little crime wave of juvies who have been in trouble before.

At least they were caught again, but I am out my deductible to get this fixed. It will go over because they were not good at the lock on my car. dinged and dented it all up. rookies.

there was a brick in my front seat. know why? the officer said because of the bait cars, thieves will always take a brick so they can break the window open if they get locked in.

nice how kids know this.

Comment

oh and here's how really stupid they were. They left my Pujols baseball card.

IDIOTS. (who doesn't need a tattered throw away type baseball card of the best player ever????)

Comment

QUOTE(cardinalgirl @ Oct 3 2005, 01:27 AM) Quoted post

no in Soulard near McGurks.

everything was fine when we got back to my friend's house after the game. I didn't drive. Anyway, when I was leaving around 10, I walked up to the car and the inside light was on and the radio was on. There were two officers talking car to car near and when I saw all my stuff strewn about the car, I ran over to them. They said they had just responded to a call but didn't know which car because they got the wrong street or something. whatever, but yeah it was this little crime wave of juvies who have been in trouble before.

At least they were caught again, but I am out my deductible to get this fixed. It will go over because they were not good at the lock on my car. dinged and dented it all up. rookies.

there was a brick in my front seat. know why? the officer said because of the bait cars, thieves will always take a brick so they can break the window open if they get locked in.

nice how kids know this.
              [/b][/quote]
              I remember that video that BBZ posted of those kids stealing undercover bait cars. That makes perfect sense.

Criminal Darwinism. Those kids are smart.

Official Lounge Sponsor of Lou Brock (really) and Ryan Franklin (really)*

* Payment processing. It will be official soon.

Comment

I am going to tell my insurance co to lower my rates because the car can't be driven with a screwdriver.

(I have to go to bed now so I can be up again in six hours. bleh)

Comment

I'm glad we have a juvenile court system that makes these children pay for these felonious actions.

Lets lock him up for 5 or 6 days, and let him go home with his parents after that. Makes you feel like they learned their lesson.

Comment

QUOTE(cardinalgirl @ Oct 3 2005, 01:36 AM) Quoted post

I am going to tell my insurance co to lower my rates because the car can't be driven with a screwdriver.

(I have to go to bed now so I can be up again in six hours. bleh)
                    [/b][/quote]

maybe this will give your work an excuse for you not to be there.....since it was such a tramuatic event and all..... I'm telling ya, you need time to recover from these types of things....[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin.gif[/img]

Comment

She doesn't have to be at her work anyway.

It's not like her clients are going anywhere.
                      The things that will destroy America are prosperity-at-any-price, peace-at-any-price, safety-first instead of duty-first, the love of soft living, and the get-rich-quick theory of life. -TR

OFFICIAL LOUNGE SPONSOR OF NEW YORK CITY, TEDDY ROOSEVELT AND THE MARYLAND TERRAPINS

Madyaks2 Thought Of The Day: I'm just as dumb as madyaks1.

Comment

QUOTE(cardinalgirl @ Oct 3 2005, 01:19 AM) Quoted post

they caught the kids, but they are juvies. They can't really get them for my car, but they got caught by a witness on the other cherokee they tried to steal down the street.

[/b][/quote]

It's past time to get rid of the juvinile code. IMO, these creeps should get two years behind bars at a hardcore prision, right off the bat. I don't give a rip if they're 11 or 17.
                        Make America Great For Once.

Comment

QUOTE(The Kev @ Oct 3 2005, 06:05 AM) Quoted post

[/b][/quote]

It's past time to get rid of the juvinile code. IMO, these creeps should get two years behind bars at a hardcore prision, right off the bat. I don't give a rip if they're 11 or 17.
                          [/b][/quote]

++++++++++

jj twiggs - A great family restaurant

Dear God, KBF here. I'd just like to say thanks, once again, for allowing Dusty Baker and I to live during the same time period. Every time I think he's given me his last gift -- overpitching Prior in the playoffs, getting cocky in Game 6 vs. the Angels, blowing another game for the Cubs -- he does something stupid like pitching to Albert Pujols. Thy will be done, baby!!!!!

Comment

QUOTE(The Kev @ Oct 3 2005, 06:05 AM) Quoted post

[/b][/quote]

[/b][/quote]
                            Yes they should definitely be punished way more than what they get under the juvenile system that's for sure. They've probaboy already learned quickly that they can get away with anything until they turn 18 and at that point, there reacord is sealed and they start over again with a clean slate.

If nothing else, they should be punished for not being true Cardinal fans and not recognizing how valuable a Pujols babseball card is. That's inexcusable.
                            Official Lounge Sponsor of Kentucky - The Bluegrass State
                            Proud Sponsor of Kirkwood Athletic Associations's Gameface #5 DK
                            Official Sponsor of the Lounge Badgers #13 Guppy
                            Official Lounge Sponsor of the Rams # 81 Torry Holt
                            NOW Sponsoring St. Louis Cardinals #3 Abraham Nunez
                            LET'S GO CARDINALS!!!!! \"IPB

"From there to here, from here to there, funny things are everywhere..."

formerly aka Lois Lane - Going back to my hillbilly roots!

Comment

QUOTE(The Kev @ Oct 3 2005, 07:05 AM) Quoted post

... IMO, these creeps should get two years behind bars at a hardcore prision, right off the bat. I don't give a rip if they're 11 or 17.
                              [/b][/quote]

Now that's just silly.
                              But wait. There is something that can be done afterall. My good friend Angelo is a cop in the Tampa/Clearwater area. Since I kept all of the files from the access logs when I had the power to see them, guess what, I have everyone's IP addresses. Hmm..what can I do w/ those??

Comment

Working...
                              X