Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bittorrent of Post Game Celebration

Hi,

I tivoed the post game festivities today. The way they were scheduled I ended up with segments that are 11 minutes, 60 minutes and 22 minutes long.

When I imported them into the PC I left them in the individual segments and also left them at the highest quality in case anyone wants to burn it to DVD.

The file format is DIVX. You'll need the Free DIX Player to watch these files.

Here is the bittorrent info:

http://64.216.197.20:6969/

When prompted the username and password are as follows:

user: sportscartel.com

pass: cardinals

Payforfun and Han have downloaded about 40 meg of the file between them, so we should be ok on speed. I think I set the maximum number of connections to 100.

Once you download the file, please leave your bittorrent up for others to get the file.

I'm importing the hour long segment now. It'll take another 30 minutes to import then about 2 hours to convert to DIVX. I'll put it up before I go to bed.

Glovey's gonna be all over that free dix player [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif[/img]
    Sponsor of Adam Wainwright
    Sponsor of the $0.50 any-size frozen coke at Mobil on the Run when the Cards score six
    There are 24 teams in baseball with a longer World Series drought than the St. Louis Cardinals.
    "I told myself from the beginning, 'If he's going to throw a shutout, then he's going to tie,' ... he was not going to beat me today." ---Adam Wainwright, 8/11/10
    "I was confused." ---Tim McCarver, 7/30/15

Comment

your services are highly appreciated.

Comment

QUOTE(DBear @ Oct 2 2005, 10:04 PM) Quoted post
        your services are highly appreciated. [/b][/quote]

It's all part of the Sports Lounge experience. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

lol, I have been on for a minute and am already uploading faster than downloading. I love Bit Torrent.

Thanks p
          Billikens.com

Comment

Thanks grote!!!
            Official Lounge Sponsor of:
            Brett Hull & St. Patricks Day

Comment

I'll seed it for a few days
              Be passionate about what you believe in, or why bother.

Comment

QUOTE(BlueBrained @ Oct 2 2005, 10:12 PM) Quoted post
                Thanks grote!!!
                [/b][/quote]

You're welcome.

Comment

QUOTE(madyaks @ Oct 2 2005, 10:15 PM) Quoted post
                  I'll seed it for a few days [/b][/quote]

Thanks, man. Between you, me and Han we should be able to keep the files up for those who want them.

Comment

Damn. Someone just finished the file and dropped. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/sad.gif[/img]

Comment

QUOTE(pgrote @ Oct 2 2005, 10:29 PM) Quoted post

Damn. Someone just finished the file and dropped. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/sad.gif[/img]
                      [/b][/quote]
                      I don't think everyone quite understands the concept of Bittorrent. [/understatement]

Comment

I will leave it seed for a few days as well.
                        Official Lounge Sponsor of:
                        Brett Hull & St. Patricks Day

Comment

QUOTE(bcruise @ Oct 2 2005, 10:31 PM) Quoted post
                          QUOTE(pgrote @ Oct 2 2005, 10:29 PM) Quoted post

[/b][/quote]
                          I don't think everyone quite understands the concept of Bittorrent. [/understatement] [/b][/quote]

Hahaha.

Yes, to help everyone else out, stay connected even after you get the file. It helps make the transfer faster for others.

Comment

QUOTE(BlueBrained @ Oct 2 2005, 10:31 PM) Quoted post
                            I will leave it seed for a few days as well. [/b][/quote]

Awesome.

Comment

QUOTE(pgrote @ Oct 2 2005, 09:32 PM) Quoted post

QUOTE(BlueBrained @ Oct 2 2005, 10:31 PM) Quoted post
                              I will leave it seed for a few days as well. [/b][/quote]

Awesome.
                              [/b][/quote]
                              OK. I'm not real computer savvy. I downloaded the player, but when I try to play it it gives me an error saying that failed to open the file and to check to make sure it is a valid AVI or MPEG 4 file.

Comment

Working...
                              X