ROLL CALL NLDS GAME 1 --> 10:00 AM Tuesday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ROLL CALL NLDS GAME 1 --> 10:00 AM Tuesday

I'm thinking The Sad Dungarian's place. I hate giving that jerk $6 a drink, but I have to admit he's got a nice place there. Paddy O's doesn't do it for me, never has, never will.

Where will you be? Wouldn't mind meetin up with some loungers for a pre-game toast. I'll be the guy with the red jersey on.

at High Holiday services...

radio and earbud sercure in pocket [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin.gif[/img]
    Sponsor of Adam Wainwright
    Sponsor of the $0.50 any-size frozen coke at Mobil on the Run when the Cards score six
    There are 24 teams in baseball with a longer World Series drought than the St. Louis Cardinals.
    "I told myself from the beginning, 'If he's going to throw a shutout, then he's going to tie,' ... he was not going to beat me today." ---Adam Wainwright, 8/11/10
    "I was confused." ---Tim McCarver, 7/30/15

Comment

I have fucking jury duty in St. Charles County of all things. Maybe the Judge will be a Cardinal fan
      Official sponsor of Mike Shannon's Retirement Party

Comment

QUOTE(chazzz @ Oct 2 2005, 09:59 PM) Quoted post
        I'm thinking The Sad Dungarian's place. I hate giving that jerk $6 a drink, but I have to admit he's got a nice place there. Paddy O's doesn't do it for me, never has, never will.

Where will you be? Wouldn't mind meetin up with some loungers for a pre-game toast. I'll be the guy with the red jersey on. [/b][/quote]
        Fuck that noise! Let's tailgate it.

There are plenty of parking lots nearby that are ripe for tailgating...

Official Lounge Sponsor of Lou Brock (really) and Ryan Franklin (really)*

* Payment processing. It will be official soon.

Comment

I'll be in line trying to get in the park...fuck tailgating, I wanna see first pitch [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/tongue.gif[/img]

"Can't buy what I want because it's free...
          Can't buy what I want because it's free..."
          -- Pearl Jam, from the single Corduroy

Comment

I will be at work until 11 unless I somehow get the whole day off.
            Official Lounge Sponsor of:
            Brett Hull & St. Patricks Day

Comment

QUOTE(steveInebriated @ Oct 2 2005, 10:03 PM) Quoted post

Where will you be? Wouldn't mind meetin up with some loungers for a pre-game toast. I'll be the guy with the red jersey on. [/b][/quote]

[/b][/quote]
              there are also plenty of "day workers" that take up a number of lots at that time too. Unless you want to get down there at around 8am and get busy
              Sponsor of:
              Brian Elliott
              Kolten Wong & the arch in the outfield grass at Busch Stadium
              5-29-14-House77 turns down offer of free beer from me

Comment

Work seminar.

8:30-5.

[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/sad.gif[/img]

Fuck.

I hope it's a good one.

I'l watch it Tuesday night.

Comment

QUOTE(Guppy @ Oct 2 2005, 10:05 PM) Quoted post

QUOTE(steveInebriated @ Oct 2 2005, 10:03 PM) Quoted post

[/b][/quote]
                  there are also plenty of "day workers" that take up a number of lots at that time too. Unless you want to get down there at around 8am and get busy
                  [/b][/quote]

Yep, that stinks. If you want to tailgate, I hope you're bringing a car, because mine will be staying at home [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin.gif[/img] . I'm thinking cab or bus to get down there, then taking the same home or having the wife pick me up. One of the benefits of city living.

Comment

I will be teaching high school juniors and seniors at 10:00 AM Tuesday.

By the time first pitch rolls around I'm sure some of the Cards fans I have in class will be able to persuade me to turn the game on the TV. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile.gif[/img]

It will take some major convincing though. Yeah right.
                    --Official Lounge Sponsor of Coach Mike Anderson, Colby Rasmus, and Pearl Jam.
                    --Suck it cubbies.
                    --Thanks to RBB for my kick ace avatar!!** --RETIRE #51!!!

Comment

10am? Just waking up...be at work at noon.

Dat's right!

Official Lounge Dog
                      Official Lounge sponsor of Bryce Salvador
                      Official Lounge sponsor of Cardinalgirl

Comment

I have meetings on Tuesdays. I should be able to work out my schedule with my friend to go w/her on Thursday. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin.gif[/img]
                        Feb. 08, 2005
                        Lois Lane: What's the general opinion of a gal asking the guy out?

Forever
                        Lounge sponsor of YYZ and his Mardi Gras crew.
                        Originally posted by Airshark
                        NSane has already won - because the Sharks are well and truly ef'ed.

Comment

Should I go to work on Tuesday for a couple of hours or take the whole day off? That's what I have to figure out between now and tomorrow morning. I really want to take the whole day off, but keeping in mind that I'm a contractor, I don't get paid if I don't go to work.
                          Official Lounge Sponsor of Kentucky - The Bluegrass State
                          Proud Sponsor of Kirkwood Athletic Associations's Gameface #5 DK
                          Official Sponsor of the Lounge Badgers #13 Guppy
                          Official Lounge Sponsor of the Rams # 81 Torry Holt
                          NOW Sponsoring St. Louis Cardinals #3 Abraham Nunez
                          LET'S GO CARDINALS!!!!! \"IPB

"From there to here, from here to there, funny things are everywhere..."

formerly aka Lois Lane - Going back to my hillbilly roots!

Comment

I will be in my bed.

I'll be able to catch the first hour of the game, but then I have class for 75 minutes... can't miss it either.

I need someone willing to send game updates to my phone [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile.gif[/img] Anyone?
                            Official 2014-15 Lounge Sponsor of Jori Lehterä
                            "He'll Finnish You Off"

Comment

QUOTE(Ohio Blues @ Oct 2 2005, 10:27 PM) Quoted post

I will be in my bed.

I'll be able to catch the first hour of the game, but then I have class for 75 minutes... can't miss it either.

I need someone willing to send game updates to my phone [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile.gif[/img] Anyone?
                              [/b][/quote]
                              Didnt I do that for you last year? I know I did it for someone.
                              Sponsor of Adam Wainwright
                              Sponsor of the $0.50 any-size frozen coke at Mobil on the Run when the Cards score six
                              There are 24 teams in baseball with a longer World Series drought than the St. Louis Cardinals.
                              "I told myself from the beginning, 'If he's going to throw a shutout, then he's going to tie,' ... he was not going to beat me today." ---Adam Wainwright, 8/11/10
                              "I was confused." ---Tim McCarver, 7/30/15

Comment

Working...
                              X