Ram's Dfense

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ram's Dfense

[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/martz.gif[/img] ahhhhhhhh, Larry Marme, he's the best!
    I'm here until I'm gone, then I'm somewhere else!

QUOTE(StlJoe @ Oct 2 2005, 10:25 PM) Quoted post

[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/martz.gif[/img] ahhhhhhhh, Larry Marme, he's the best!
    [/b][/quote]

Yes, and he's got my back covered if my tricky little I'm-a-genius play on the 6 doesn't work out.
    No president wants war. Everything you may have heard is that, but it's just simply not true
    President George W. Bush, March 21, 2006

I'm a war president
    President George W. Bush, February 8, 2004

Comment

QUOTE(mw.2 @ Oct 2 2005, 08:28 PM) Quoted post

[/b][/quote]

Yes, and he's got my back covered if my tricky little I'm-a-genius play on the 6 doesn't work out.
      [/b][/quote]
      That was just beyond horrible. How could anyone think that was a good play call? How many fucking points do we give away with that kind of shit?

I can deal with the loss. Everybody loses now and then. I can understand the defense having a bad game. It happens. But this loser turnover mentality is really wearing at me--and, as you know, I've been a Martz supporter. Fuck. If we fire him we suck. If we stick with them, we have to put up with this shit. Fuck.

Comment

I would love to know what the players really think of his weekly blunders.
        I'm here until I'm gone, then I'm somewhere else!

Comment

QUOTE(StlJoe @ Oct 2 2005, 08:41 PM) Quoted post

[/b][/quote]
          I got the feeling Bulger was questioning some of his calls today. I'm sure he was unsure of the 61 passes.

This team has gotten into a horrible pattern of getting in the hole early, not being able to trust the defense, and having to just pass pass pass to catch up. It's very frustrating. I also can't stand the turnovers. If they happen in the Rams territory we give up points. If they happen in the opponents' territory we don't score points we should have scored.

Comment

QUOTE(StlJoe @ Oct 2 2005, 07:41 PM) Quoted post

[/b][/quote]

I think it's pretty obvious it wears on them. This team hasn't played a full 100% for 60 minutes in over 3 years.
            Un-Official Sponsor of Randy Choate and Kevin Siegrist

Comment

QUOTE(Miami Card Fan @ Oct 2 2005, 09:38 PM) Quoted post

QUOTE(mw.2 @ Oct 2 2005, 08:28 PM) Quoted post

[/b][/quote]

[/b][/quote]
              That was just beyond horrible. How could anyone think that was a good play call? How many fucking points do we give away with that kind of shit?

I can deal with the loss. Everybody loses now and then. I can understand the defense having a bad game. It happens. But this loser turnover mentality is really wearing at me--and, as you know, I've been a Martz supporter. Fuck. If we fire him we suck. If we stick with them, we have to put up with this shit. Fuck.
              [/b][/quote]

My, how quickly our tune changed. Martz is the one who doesn't care about turnovers and penalties, this is his responsibility. Can anyone imagine the Rams pulling this crap under Coughlin?
              On my mind: How can I shut up the singing English graduate student? How many more lossess will KU's basketball team have than its football team? How will the Rams front office screw up this year?

Official lounge sponsor of Will Witherspoon, Russell Robinson, and all other things Jayhawk at the lounge (which ain't much).

Comment

Working...
              X