Slight Elbow Sprain, Al Reyes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Slight Elbow Sprain, Al Reyes

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOO.......................

You gotta put Anthony Reyes on the roster.
    The things that will destroy America are prosperity-at-any-price, peace-at-any-price, safety-first instead of duty-first, the love of soft living, and the get-rich-quick theory of life. -TR

OFFICIAL LOUNGE SPONSOR OF NEW YORK CITY, TEDDY ROOSEVELT AND THE MARYLAND TERRAPINS

Madyaks2 Thought Of The Day: I'm just as dumb as madyaks1.

QUOTE(lasvegasreb @ Oct 2 2005, 03:45 PM) Quoted post

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOO.......................

You gotta put Anthony Reyes on the roster.
    [/b][/quote]
    Fuck. Our best man out of the bullpen this year.

How can we backdoor the other Reyes in there? By having him take Lincoln's spot?

Comment

You can have him take Al's spot if Al is injured can't you?
      Official sponsor of Mike Shannon's Retirement Party

Comment

QUOTE(ElviswasaBluesFan @ Oct 2 2005, 03:53 PM) Quoted post

[/b][/quote]
        I'm not sure.

I thought a player could sneak onto the playoff roster, like Francisco Rodriguez in 2003, by taking a player's spot who was on the DL as of 8/30. I'm probably dead wrong though.

This thread needs Stan Papi

Comment

QUOTE(Fishbone @ Oct 2 2005, 03:55 PM) Quoted post

QUOTE(ElviswasaBluesFan @ Oct 2 2005, 03:53 PM) Quoted post

[/b][/quote]
          I'm not sure.

I thought a player could sneak onto the playoff roster, like Francisco Rodriguez in 2003, by taking a player's spot who was on the DL as of 8/30. I'm probably dead wrong though.

This thread needs Stan Papi
          [/b][/quote]

++ on needing Stan

Either way, he can probably get in, either taking Al's spot or Lincoln's.
          Official sponsor of Mike Shannon's Retirement Party

Comment

We have no idea how serious it is...it didnt look too seriously. He charged and fell but didnt throw.

He should be OK.

Comment

why don't we just put al reyes uniform on anthony reyes body and pass him off as Al Reyes?

who's gonna notice?

Comment

The way it was set up before, somebody -- Flores, Eldred or Thompson, probably -- was going to be left off the roster. If Al can't pitch, they'll just use all three. WHich is too bad, because Anthony Reyes has exactly the kind of electric fastball these teams haven't seen. He could really help us.
                "There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle."
                --Albert Einstein

Comment

QUOTE(hansolo @ Oct 2 2005, 03:59 PM) Quoted post

why don't we just put al reyes uniform on anthony reyes body and pass him off as Al Reyes?

who's gonna notice?
                  [/b][/quote]

Everybody if he wears the cap with the ironed flat bill.

He can use that as a beer tray! [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

http://forums.stltoday.com/viewtopic.php?t=294526

Fuck.

Comment

In light of this, let's all ease up on Ray King.

Mike Grimm of KMOX said that King was in Memphis yesterday visiting his ailing father, who has been in poor health. I don't know if this means "Grave Condition", but it's played on Ray's mind for some time.

Comment

QUOTE(Fishbone @ Oct 2 2005, 06:45 PM) Quoted post

http://forums.stltoday.com/viewtopic.php?t=294526

Fuck.
                        [/b][/quote]

This falls under the category of 'not good'. As does the fact that we have an afternoon game on Tuesday.
                        Official Sponsor: Tyler Hansbrough and the North Carolina Tar Heels

Comment

Anthony Reyes would be eligible, wouldn't he? Started a game in August and has been on the 40-man since?
                          Official sponsor of the St. Louis Cardinals

"This is a heavyweight bout indeed."--John Rooney, Oct. 27, 2011

Comment

QUOTE(kah @ Oct 2 2005, 08:58 PM) Quoted post

Anthony Reyes would be eligible, wouldn't he? Started a game in August and has been on the 40-man since?
                            [/b][/quote]
                            Yes, but he I cant see him making it.

As stated before in the thread (too lazy to go see who said it) Eldred, Thompson, and Flores were fighting for 2 spots. If Al Reyes is out, all three will make it.
                            Sponsor of Adam Wainwright
                            Sponsor of the $0.50 any-size frozen coke at Mobil on the Run when the Cards score six
                            There are 24 teams in baseball with a longer World Series drought than the St. Louis Cardinals.
                            "I told myself from the beginning, 'If he's going to throw a shutout, then he's going to tie,' ... he was not going to beat me today." ---Adam Wainwright, 8/11/10
                            "I was confused." ---Tim McCarver, 7/30/15

Comment

Is Thompson already on? I would think he's the guy, right?

Comment

Working...
                              X