If you combined the MU and KU football teams

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you combined the MU and KU football teams

KU desperately needs a QB, a couple of offensive linemen, and one or two more decent receivers. MU needs a coach and defensive playmakers. Sounds like a reasonable combination to me.
    On my mind: How can I shut up the singing English graduate student? How many more lossess will KU's basketball team have than its football team? How will the Rams front office screw up this year?

Official lounge sponsor of Will Witherspoon, Russell Robinson, and all other things Jayhawk at the lounge (which ain't much).

Sounds good.

Have them play home games on the border in KC.

Can we combine the basketball teams too? I want to watch a winner! [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif[/img]
    Go Cards ...12 in 13.

Comment

QUOTE(TTB @ Oct 2 2005, 09:01 AM) Quoted post

Can we combine the basketball teams too? I want to watch a winner! [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif[/img]
      [/b][/quote]

That's a deal breaker for me. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin.gif[/img]
      On my mind: How can I shut up the singing English graduate student? How many more lossess will KU's basketball team have than its football team? How will the Rams front office screw up this year?

Official lounge sponsor of Will Witherspoon, Russell Robinson, and all other things Jayhawk at the lounge (which ain't much).

Comment

QUOTE(chiguy @ Oct 2 2005, 09:04 AM) Quoted post

QUOTE(TTB @ Oct 2 2005, 09:01 AM) Quoted post

[/b][/quote]

That's a deal breaker for me. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin.gif[/img]
        [/b][/quote]

Can't say I blame you. I don't know if next year we will have even one guy who could start at KU.

It's a sad, sad state of affairs.
        Go Cards ...12 in 13.

Comment

Guys,

A couple of things here...

#1: Maybe a combination of Tigers and Salukis would be better.

#2: I think the Mo-Kan football game should always be played at Arrowhead and the Mo-Ill game should always be played at the Ed Jones Dome.
          Make America Great For Once.

Comment

QUOTE(The Kev @ Oct 2 2005, 09:18 AM) Quoted post

Guys,

A couple of things here...

#1: Maybe a combination of Tigers and Salukis would be better.

#2: I think the Mo-Kan football game should always be played at Arrowhead and the Mo-Ill game should always be played at the Ed Jones Dome.
            [/b][/quote]

A combo of Tigers and Salukis would be great in basketball considering that half of the Salukis are guys Quin could have, should have recruited anyway. There is no comparison of D1 and D1AA football. The Saluki's have just a handful of guys who would see PT on even a halfway decent D1 team.

Comment

Sorry, I should have qualified my statement by refering to basketball only.
              Make America Great For Once.

Comment

QUOTE(The Kev @ Oct 2 2005, 09:31 AM) Quoted post

Sorry, I should have qualified my statement by refering to basketball only.
                [/b][/quote]

Hell, yeah. I'll take anyone who can play.

Can we take the coach too?
                [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin.gif[/img]
                Go Cards ...12 in 13.

Comment

The book is still out on Lowery. I wouldn't make any hasty decisions if I were you.

Comment

QUOTE(chiguy @ Oct 2 2005, 09:36 AM) Quoted post

The book is still out on Lowery. I wouldn't make any hasty decisions if I were you.
                    [/b][/quote]

At this point, I'd hire Al McGuire if it meant Quinn was gone.

Oh...

[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif[/img]
                    Go Cards ...12 in 13.

Comment

Working...
                    X