Good Printer / Scanner Combo?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good Printer / Scanner Combo?

What is the best Printer / Scanner combo machine?

I know a jack of all trades but master of none, but I have an older scanner, and my HP photo printer would like a to be replaced... so?
    Be passionate about what you believe in, or why bother.

QUOTE(madyaks @ Oct 2 2005, 07:50 AM) Quoted post

What is the best Printer / Scanner combo machine?

I know a jack of all trades but master of none, but I have an older scanner, and my HP photo printer would like a to be replaced... so?
    [/b][/quote]

I own a Canon Multipass F50. No problems here.

But the next time it will be a laser color instead if damn inkjet...
    Official Lounge Sponsor of:
    Brett Hull & St. Patricks Day

Comment

I have an Epson CX5400 and haven't had trouble with it. It's been rock solid and I do a ton of scanning.

Comment

I bought a Dell Printer/Scanner/Copier combo a year and a half ago, and I never could get the scanner or the copier part to work. Now the printer crumples up paper whenever I try to print something. It was cheap as hell(under $100 at the time) so I decided that that it was too good of a deal to pass up, but now I am in the market for a new printer again.

I plan on going for something under $100, so does anyone have any ideas on a good printer for that money? I've done a little research and right now I am thinking about the Brother DCP-110C, which has printing, copying, scanning, and fax capabilities. It seems to be running under $100. Does anyone have any info on that printer or any other printers in that price bracket? Thanks

Comment

Working...
        X