Gayest KFNS Guest Ever!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gayest KFNS Guest Ever!!!

Wednesday night, on SpeedZone, the motorsports show on 590 the Fan, at 7:23 p.m. CST, we're going to interview Betty Jack Devine from www.gaytona.com. Possibly the most flamboyantly gay guest in the history of STL sports radio...

BTW, I will be covering the NASCAR race next week in Kansas and have T-Mac's approval to write a colum for insidestl.com on the different forms of NASCAR fans, must like the one that was posted earlier about different forms of baseball fans...I will try to include pics...
    The OFFICIAL Lounge Sponsor of:

I hope Betty Jack Devine isn't going with you to Kansas, that is not the most diverse state in the union.
    Be passionate about what you believe in, or why bother.

Comment

OK, so that made my day. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/blink.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/unsure.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/ohmy.gif[/img]
      Make America Great For Once.

Comment

Put the bottle down!

LOL

Now the greatest not gayest will be Wed. CHARLIE "Darkness" MURPHY, thanks to the hammered NASCAR geek with the booze issue!
        That until there no longer
        First class and second class citizens of any nation
        Until the colour of a man's skin
        Is of no more significance than the colour of his eyes -
        Me say war.

Comment

QUOTE(skippy05 @ Oct 1 2005, 08:56 PM) Quoted post

Wednesday night, on SpeedZone, the motorsports show on 590 the Fan, at 7:23 p.m. CST, we're going to interview Betty Jack Devine from www.gaytona.com. Possibly the most flamboyantly gay guest in the history of STL sports radio...

BTW, I will be covering the NASCAR race next week in Kansas and have T-Mac's approval to write a colum for insidestl.com on the different forms of NASCAR fans, must like the one that was posted earlier about different forms of baseball fans...I will try to include pics...
          [/b][/quote]

Will she be running in the "GAYtona 500?" I hear the fastest the racers can go is 69...... [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/ohmy.gif[/img]

Comment

Gayest KFNS guest ever?

I thought this thread was about Dan LeBetard.
            RIP Chris Jones 1971-2009
            You'll never be forgotten.

Comment

QUOTE(Jennings @ Oct 1 2005, 09:00 PM) Quoted post

Put the bottle down!

LOL

Now the greatest not gayest will be Wed. CHARLIE "Darkness" MURPHY, thanks to the hammered NASCAR geek with the booze issue!
              [/b][/quote]

Where the hell ya been, Jay?

Long time, no see...
              " Look, forget the myths the media's created about the White House--the truth is, these are not very bright guys, and things got out of hand."

Comment

QUOTE(JWB @ Oct 1 2005, 09:20 PM) Quoted post

Gayest KFNS guest ever?

[/b][/quote]

I think he just falls under "Gayest Guest Ever"...Inclusive of any/all media outlets...
                " Look, forget the myths the media's created about the White House--the truth is, these are not very bright guys, and things got out of hand."

Comment

QUOTE(Jennings @ Oct 1 2005, 09:00 PM) Quoted post

Put the bottle down!

LOL

[/b][/quote]

Actually, it's Tuesday, 12:23...and you're welcome...

Comment

Gayest KFNS guest ever?

[/b][/quote]

Funny story...I tried to book LeBetard for Frank and Bryan when it was announced that Ricky was coming back to the Dolphins...he informed me he was "out of the Ricky Williams business." I guess Ricky's gone back to acting straight now that he's coming back to the NFL and Dan's a hurt woman...

...did I just say that?

Comment

QUOTE(skippy05 @ Oct 1 2005, 09:29 PM) Quoted post

Gayest KFNS guest ever?

[/b][/quote]

Funny story...I tried to book LeBetard for Frank and Bryan when it was announced that Ricky was coming back to the Dolphins...he informed me he was "out of the Ricky Williams business." I guess Ricky's gone back to acting straight now that he's coming back to the NFL and Dan's a hurt woman...

...did I just say that?
                      [/b][/quote]

Sounds accurate to me.

Comment

In an unrelated story, Jay......Renee Zellweger? [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/huh.gif[/img]

NO!

Comment

QUOTE(Jack Daniels @ Oct 1 2005, 09:30 PM) Quoted post

In an unrelated story, Jay......Renee Zellweger? [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/huh.gif[/img]

NO!
                          [/b][/quote]

I would totally hit it...she has now become the girl you remember in high school who was on the honor society but blew everybody to be liked...besides, I did TV this week...I think I'm officially enough of a celebrity to get a couple hours with her...cable access TV rules...

Comment

QUOTE(_STLfan_in_DFW @ Oct 1 2005, 09:25 PM) Quoted post

Gayest KFNS guest ever?

[/b][/quote]

I think he just falls under "Gayest Guest Ever"...Inclusive of any/all media outlets...
                            [/b][/quote]

I wouldn't doubt it.

Comment

QUOTE(skippy05 @ Oct 1 2005, 09:32 PM) Quoted post

QUOTE(Jack Daniels @ Oct 1 2005, 09:30 PM) Quoted post

NO!
                              [/b][/quote]

I would totally hit it...she has now become the girl you remember in high school who was on the honor society but blew everybody to be liked...besides, I did TV this week...I think I'm officially enough of a celebrity to get a couple hours with her...cable access TV rules...
                              [/b][/quote]

I can think of a couple girls from high School that I'd still rather tap than R.Z.

Plus, she's a member in good standing of the I.B.T.C., and I like women with curves.

Comment

Working...
                              X