Mizzou Tigers Fans..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mizzou Tigers Fans..

IMO, once again his not ready for prime time players made another appearance.

The Tigers have sipmly got to upgrade their non-conference scheduel Jumping from the likes of Troy, Ark St., and New Mexico, to the likes of Texas is asking for trouble.

Is it time to "get the pink out"?
    Make America Great For Once.

++
    You're being fucking dramatic. You own a TV and an air mattress. That's not exactly what I'd call "a lot to lose."

Comment

You probably should be able to spell Pinkel's name by now, Kev.

From Alden's perspective, this year is free. He might consider doing something about it next year.

From my perspective, I want to see what he does with Chase Daniel next year. His inability to get premier defensive players (now that Mosley is gone) is mind-bending.
      Dude. Can. Fly.

Comment

QUOTE(dvyyyyyy @ Oct 1 2005, 07:09 PM) Quoted post

From Alden's perspective, this year is free. He might consider doing something about it next year.

From my perspective, I want to see what he does with Chase Daniel next year. His inability to get premier defensive players (now that Mosley is gone) is mind-bending.
        [/b][/quote]

Sorry about that spelling error.

Anyway, what's the sentiment about upgrading the non conference shedule?
        Make America Great For Once.

Comment

QUOTE(The Kev @ Oct 1 2005, 07:12 PM) Quoted post

QUOTE(dvyyyyyy @ Oct 1 2005, 07:09 PM) Quoted post

[/b][/quote]

Sorry about that spelling error.

Anyway, what's the sentiment about upgrading the non conference shedule?
          [/b][/quote]

It's actually not bad ... Ole Miss and Illinois, right?

Can someone explain to me why this team can't find guys that can make a phucking tackle?
          Dude. Can. Fly.

Comment

QUOTE(The Kev @ Oct 1 2005, 09:03 PM) Quoted post

IMO, once again his not ready for prime time players made another appearance.

The Tigers have sipmly got to upgrade their non-conference scheduel Jumping from the likes of Troy, Ark St., and New Mexico, to the likes of Texas is asking for trouble.

Is it time to "get the pink out"?
            [/b][/quote]
            They had Iowa scheduled for 2005 and 2006 but dumped them last year. IIRC they had to pay Iowa 50 grand for doing so.

I was so looking forward to going to those games. I remember Pinkel defending that decision by basically saying that it's good playing weaker teams to start the year off.

Comment

Here’s something that might finally quiet the constant complainers about Missouri dropping Iowa from its football schedule. The Tigers have added Mississippi for the 2006 and 2007 seasons.

The teams will play in Columbia on Sept. 9, 2006, and in Oxford, Miss., on Sept. 8, 2007. That should stiffen MU’s strength of schedule for next season. The Tigers already had a game scheduled at New Mexico on Sept. 16.

The third of four nonconference games — 2006 will begin the permanent 12-game schedule — will be a home game against Murray State on Sept. 2. The fourth nonconference game has yet to be scheduled. However, MU athletic director Mike Alden said recently that the intent is to add another home game, giving the Tigers seven home games in 2006.

Dude. Can. Fly.

Comment

Working...
              X