Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GDT: #2 Texas at Mizzou--11:00 AM Kickoff (on ABC)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GDT: #2 Texas at Mizzou--11:00 AM Kickoff (on ABC)

I am hoping that MU can play a solid game and keep it interesting.

If I was a betting man, I'd say Texas by 3 touchdowns. I hope I'm wrong about that though.

GO TIGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    --Official Lounge Sponsor of Coach Mike Anderson, Colby Rasmus, and Pearl Jam.
    --Suck it cubbies.
    --Thanks to RBB for my kick ace avatar!!** --RETIRE #51!!!

They are playing in Columbia so I think the Tigers will keep the score reasonable and should score some points and get their share of yards.

42-24 Texas wins.

I might have been more optimistic but I was pretty impressed the Longhorns knocked off OSU at home.
    Go Cards ...12 in 13.

Comment

QUOTE(TTB @ Oct 1 2005, 07:59 AM) Quoted post

They are playing in Columbia so I think the Tigers will keep the score reasonable and should score some points and get their share of yards.

42-24 Texas wins.

I might have been more optimistic but I was pretty impressed the Longhorns knocked off OSU at home.
      [/b][/quote]
      I see it like you do TTB. I do think Brad Smith will show Mr. Young who the better QB is today. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile.gif[/img]

Texas winning at OSU surprised me. I didn't think they were "that" good.
      --Suck it cubbies.

Comment

QUOTE("F @ Oct 1 2005, 09:03 AM) Quoted post

42-24 Texas wins.

[/b][/quote]
        I see it like you do TTB. I do think Brad Smith will show Mr. Young who the better QB is today. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile.gif[/img]

[/b][/quote]

If the Tigers had last year's defense and this year's offense...this one would have been interesting.

Who knows...maybe it will be anyway.

Wouldn't a 1997 Nebraka-Mizzou type game be a treat? Except this time the Tigers steal away with a win. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile.gif[/img]
        Go Cards ...12 in 13.

Comment

QUOTE(TTB @ Oct 1 2005, 08:07 AM) Quoted post

42-24 Texas wins.

[/b][/quote]

[/b][/quote]

If the Tigers had last year's defense and this year's offense...this one would have been interesting.

Wouldn't a 1997 Nebraka-Mizzou type game be a treat? Except this time the Tigers steal away with a win. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile.gif[/img]
          [/b][/quote]
          I was thinking about the Nebraska game and the 5th down Colorado game (I was at both). I remember thinking during the 4th quarter of both of those games that they were going to be the upset of the year. If we could pull a "W" out of our ass today, that would be simply amazing. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile.gif[/img]

I'm not going to hold my breath though. I just want to watch a good game.
          --Suck it cubbies.

Comment

QUOTE("F @ Oct 1 2005, 09:13 AM) Quoted post

42-24 Texas wins.

[/b][/quote]

[/b][/quote]

[/b][/quote]
            I was thinking about the Nebraska game and the 5th down Colorado game (I was at both). I remember thinking during the 4th quarter of both of those games that they were going to be the upset of the year. If we could pull a "W" out of our ass today, that would be simply amazing. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile.gif[/img]

[/b][/quote]

Yeah same here. But a win today makes the season.

Are you old enough to remember Al Onofrio and Warren Powers used to knock off the big programs regularly?
            Go Cards ...12 in 13.

Comment

QUOTE(TTB @ Oct 1 2005, 08:16 AM) Quoted post

QUOTE("F @ Oct 1 2005, 09:13 AM) Quoted post

42-24 Texas wins.

[/b][/quote]

[/b][/quote]

[/b][/quote]

[/b][/quote]

Yeah same here. But a win today makes the season.

Are you old enough to remember Al Onofrio and Warren Powers used to knock off the big programs regularly?
              [/b][/quote]
              Nope. My memory can only take me back to the good ol days of Woody Widenhofer. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile.gif[/img] Bob Stull too. I'm 28.
              --Suck it cubbies.

Comment

Texas 38, Missouri 31

By the way, Wisconsin beats Indiana 23-14 and moves to 5-0.......
                TP sponsor of Everton FC, Colorado Rapids, #5 Barrett Jackman, #2 Luke Schenn, #85 Greg Jennings, #25 Jim Thome, #19 Carl Gettis, #16 Greg Biffle, #31 Mark Hamilton, and the Wisconsin Badgers

Comment

Gary Thorne!!!!

[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/w00t.gif[/img]

"Can't buy what I want because it's free...
                  Can't buy what I want because it's free..."
                  -- Pearl Jam, from the single Corduroy

Comment

A little trickeration.

Comment

Oh jebus.

Who was that pass to?

Comment

WTF was he thinking?

Shouldn't have thrown it...
                        " Look, forget the myths the media's created about the White House--the truth is, these are not very bright guys, and things got out of hand."

Comment

Touchdown Texas.

7-0 pending PAT.

That was quick.

Comment

That didn't take long.

FUCK!!!!!!!

7-0 Texas.
                            --Suck it cubbies.

Comment

Missouri better sack up damn fast or this thing is going to be a 70-0 game...
                              " Look, forget the myths the media's created about the White House--the truth is, these are not very bright guys, and things got out of hand."

Comment

Working...
                              X