Bernie's new radio show starts Monday am - I think he made a

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bernie's new radio show starts Monday am - I think he made a

He said if you listen to his show it would be fun - but you wouldn't fell as though you wasted your time.

Not a direct dig - but I think one none the less.

This could be good - the potential fight that is.

Oh - good show this morning T Mac - whoever that girl was she had no problem ripping Big Mac with some basically hear say evidence. I liked it - just for her flightyness.
    Turning the other cheek is better than burying the other body.

Official Sport Lounge Sponsor of Rhode Island - Quincy Jones - Yadier Molina who knows no fear.
    God is stronger and the problem knows it.

2017 BOTB bracket

QUOTE(Schwahalala @ Sep 30 2005, 05:53 PM) Quoted post

He said if you listen to his show it would be fun - but you wouldn't fell as though you wasted your time.

Oh - good show this morning T Mac - whoever that girl was she had no problem ripping Big Mac with some basically hear say evidence. I liked it - just for her flightyness.
    [/b][/quote]

Listening to any 'sports talk' radio could be considered a waste of time by a lot of people.

Including Bernie's show....which I'm sure will be a great cure for insomnia.
    Go Cards ...12 in 13.

Comment

QUOTE(TTB @ Sep 30 2005, 06:02 PM) Quoted post
      QUOTE(Schwahalala @ Sep 30 2005, 05:53 PM) Quoted post

[/b][/quote]

Listening to any 'sports talk' radio could be considered a waste of time by a lot of people.

Including Bernie's show....which I'm sure will be a great cure for insomnia. [/b][/quote]

Agreed -
      Turning the other cheek is better than burying the other body.

Official Sport Lounge Sponsor of Rhode Island - Quincy Jones - Yadier Molina who knows no fear.
      God is stronger and the problem knows it.

2017 BOTB bracket

Comment

I'm sure it will be better than KFNS.
        When you say to your neighbor, "We're having a loud party on Saturday night if that's alright with you," what you really mean is, "We're having a loud party on Saturday night."

Comment

Working...
        X