Who plays cards online?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who plays cards online?

I just switched from party poker to paradise. Its taking some getting used but i was so sick of party poker. Dominating my first tourney though [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin.gif[/img]

Ultimate Bet is a good site, good graphics and it doesnt fuck up often. But the competition is tougher than at other places, like Party, I hear.
    “I’ve always stated, ‘I’m a Missouri Tiger,’” Anderson said March 13 after Arkansas fired John Pelphrey, adding, “I’m excited about what’s taking place here.”

Asked then if he would talk to his players about the situation, he said, “They know me, and that’s where the trust comes in.

Comment

Theres just so many people on party, tough to say on that. I just got sick of the amount of flushes and bad beats. It got to the point where it was suspicious.

Comment

I tried Full Tilt, but it seems you can't see a flop without some idiot going all in...
        If you believe in something sacrifice a hobo to it or don't bother.

Comment

The bad beats is why I quit playing hold 'em

I lost a hand once when I had KQ, and the flop was KKQ

How, you ask? The river was an ace, and someone had AK

Lost another big hand when someone tried to bluff me after the flop, we both went all-in, and he got a runner-runner bottom straight. He had Ace-2, a 5 came on the flop vs my top pair of JJ, and he got a 3 on the turn and a 4 on the river. He had absolutely nothing except Ace-high after the flop and was just trying to bluff me. This was extra bad because of the money involved on that particular hand.

That one raised my blood pressure a bit...
          “I’ve always stated, ‘I’m a Missouri Tiger,’” Anderson said March 13 after Arkansas fired John Pelphrey, adding, “I’m excited about what’s taking place here.”

Asked then if he would talk to his players about the situation, he said, “They know me, and that’s where the trust comes in.

Comment

MSN.com
            Sponsor of:
            Brian Elliott
            Kolten Wong & the arch in the outfield grass at Busch Stadium
            5-29-14-House77 turns down offer of free beer from me

Comment

Pokerroom.com

Official Lounge sponsor of Chris Pronger & Alex Pietrangelo

Comment

Pacific poker for free games.

Best/quickest interface and the cards seem much more realistic than some other sites.

Only downside is that you can only play one game at a time.
                Official Lounge Sponsor of:
                MIGOTS!, TJ Oshie, David Freese, Sponsoring Softball Players, Trout, Bon Jovi, Cold, hard facts, rigidly defined with mathematical precision, The abortion boat, which traveled to Poland in 2003 and Ireland in 2001.

Former Lounge Sponsor of:
                The Hebrew Hammer, BBZ, Foods that start with the letter 'Q', Paul 'Visor' Mitchell, FBBHOFer Brett "William" Wallace, BBFHOF, THE LALPHABET: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N I Z M N O P Q R S T U V Z T U V X Y X Z, The Return of MarkD.

Comment

QUOTE(BringBackZezel @ Sep 30 2005, 01:36 PM) Quoted post

Pacific poker for free games.

Best/quickest interface and the cards seem much more realistic than some other sites.

Only downside is that you can only play one game at a time.
                  [/b][/quote]
                  Thats why I didnt bother with it. But it looks like I can only play one tounrey at a time on paradise which is bull. I havn't lost on this site yet, though. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/blink.gif[/img]

Comment

QUOTE(Razzy @ Sep 30 2005, 12:00 PM) Quoted post

Ultimate Bet is a good site, good graphics and it doesnt fuck up often. But the competition is tougher than at other places, like Party, I hear.
                    [/b][/quote]

Razzy, you play on UB?

I play there regularly under the name EasyMark.
                    "I am for truth no matter who says it. I am for justice no matter who it is for or against."...Malcom X

Comment

I havent played in a while. I retired. But yes, I played there under the name "Razzvette"

I played the cheap tables - 5/10 cent no limit, or if I was feeling chipper, the 10/25 or 25/50 cent tables. The 25/50 cent tables are where I seemed to have suffered my worst bad beats.

I started off in limit tables but quickly found out that it wasnt for me and I liked no limit better. I still have money there and perhaps I will play again one day, but not now...

Comment

QUOTE(Razzy @ Sep 30 2005, 01:30 PM) Quoted post

The bad beats is why I quit playing hold 'em

I lost a hand once when I had KQ, and the flop was KKQ

How, you ask? The river was an ace, and someone had AK

Lost another big hand when someone tried to bluff me after the flop, we both went all-in, and he got a runner-runner bottom straight. He had Ace-2, a 5 came on the flop vs my top pair of JJ, and he got a 3 on the turn and a 4 on the river. He had absolutely nothing except Ace-high after the flop and was just trying to bluff me. This was extra bad because of the money involved on that particular hand.

That one raised my blood pressure a bit...
                        [/b][/quote]

Can you fault the guy?

Would you throw away top set, top kicker?
                        Are you on the list?

Comment

I didnt fault the guy that had AK. He had to be thinking he had the best hand also, but I got beat on the river. It happens. That wasnt his fault.

The other idiot that got lucky trying to bluff me, put me all-in when he had nothing after the flop, and then got a runner runner bottom straight, well that was a different story.

Comment

Pacific Poker baby.
                            Sponsor of Adam Wainwright
                            Sponsor of the $0.50 any-size frozen coke at Mobil on the Run when the Cards score six
                            There are 24 teams in baseball with a longer World Series drought than the St. Louis Cardinals.
                            "I told myself from the beginning, 'If he's going to throw a shutout, then he's going to tie,' ... he was not going to beat me today." ---Adam Wainwright, 8/11/10
                            "I was confused." ---Tim McCarver, 7/30/15

Comment

So no one is on Paradise? bleh

Comment

Working...
                              X