How is Tim doing with Inside STL.com?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How is Tim doing with Inside STL.com?

I have no idea about whether it is going great, or so-so, or badly. I post--receive occasional replies--doubt if I annoy anyone. I am used to being ignored.

What do you think of their photos?
    v

Am I missing something? Is this a taboo subject?
    v

Comment

Maybe just uninteresting.

Not your fault.
      No president wants war. Everything you may have heard is that, but it's just simply not true
      President George W. Bush, March 21, 2006

I'm a war president
      President George W. Bush, February 8, 2004

Comment

A good bet would probably be to head on over to:

http://www.insidestl.com

First check out the forum. Alot of posters? Alot of topics? Does it stay active? Anything worthwhile being talked about?

Second, you probably wanna check and see if any companies are advertising on the website, that was a goal of Tim's. If he doesn't have any ads on the site pertaining to things St.Louis, then thats probably a strike against the site being much of a success, thus far.

It looks as if its not a failure or a success at this point, just another website, for something like that it takes a long time to really get it established (just ask Steve) or to seperate itself from the other similar things on the net.

My opinion without having looked at the site recently is that its not bad, the audio links are definitely cool, some of the interviews are good, in fact most of the stuff Tim writes is fairly interesting, the stuff I'm seeing from most everyone else isn't very entertaining at all. Tim has worked his way through the ranks and can be a sarcastic asshole and still get readers and listeners...the other guys involved on the site need to take a different approach, they are trying to be "edgy" but they just look like douche bags.
        You're being fucking dramatic. You own a TV and an air mattress. That's not exactly what I'd call "a lot to lose."

Comment

Chasey's not bad
          Dude. Can. Fly.

Comment

QUOTE(dvyyyyyy @ Sep 30 2005, 10:57 AM) Quoted post

Chasey's not bad
            [/b][/quote]
            Chasey needs to ditch the tanning booth....she doesn`t seem to have the tone.

The other girl;Kristen,is and InsideSTL poster........so Tim does pretty well keeping his two ventures seperate.
            "There is an old saying that goes 'no matter how good you are, there is always someone better.' That someone is me." - Chiun

I require the lubrication to successfully handle some of them. *sigh*- Sunuvanun

Matrem tuam pedicavi

"I kinda dig Johnson" -Triggercut

Comment

QUOTE(kjoe @ Sep 30 2005, 08:00 AM) Quoted post

Am I missing something? [/b][/quote]

i'm gonna go out on limb here...Yes.
              Un-Official Sponsor of Randy Choate and Kevin Siegrist

Comment

QUOTE(kjoe @ Sep 30 2005, 02:20 AM) Quoted post

What do you think of their photos?
                [/b][/quote]

Mine are better...
                Official Lounge Sponsor of:
                Brett Hull & St. Patricks Day

Comment

To concur with Nasty Nate, new sites take a while to get going, I have been posting on another new site at: www.msfsv.com. It is yet another sports-related site, but more of a Wiki approach. Maybe even a combination of a Sports Wiki, a very robust Sports Blog site, and sports forums, all rolled into a nice presentation; however, it is not getting too much traffic yet.

However, much like insidestl.com, it is also a very new site and they take a while to get running well. The msfsv.com site is offering monthly contests to attract posters, which are pretty cool being members can win prizes. Last month the winner got $250.

Comment

Well, Tim just broke a huge story: Producer Joe slept w/ a poster and a guest on Friday's show...
                    Here comes the Murrow!!!!111111

"Can't buy what I want because it's free...
                    Can't buy what I want because it's free..."
                    -- Pearl Jam, from the single Corduroy

Comment

QUOTE(*007* @ Oct 3 2005, 03:08 PM) Quoted post

Well, Tim just broke a huge story: Producer Joe slept w/ a poster and a guest on Friday's show...
                      Here comes the Murrow!!!!111111
                      [/b][/quote]

Damn, I remember when he used to post that stuff here.

I'm jealous [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/sad.gif[/img]
                      RIP Chris Jones 1971-2009
                      You'll never be forgotten.

Comment

QUOTE(Sportsgirl4U @ Oct 3 2005, 12:41 PM) Quoted post

To concur with Nasty Nate, new sites take a while to get going, I have been posting on another new site at: www.msfsv.com. It is yet another sports-related site, but more of a Wiki approach. Maybe even a combination of a Sports Wiki, a very robust Sports Blog site, and sports forums, all rolled into a nice presentation; however, it is not getting too much traffic yet.

However, much like insidestl.com, it is also a very new site and they take a while to get running well. The msfsv.com site is offering monthly contests to attract posters, which are pretty cool being members can win prizes. Last month the winner got $250.
                        [/b][/quote]

We offer prizes too!
                        Official Lounge Sponsor of:
                        Brett Hull & St. Patricks Day

Comment

QUOTE(Sportsgirl4U @ Oct 3 2005, 12:41 PM) Quoted post

[/b][/quote]
                          I wouldn't really say that msfsv.com is a "robust" site.

What exactly does msfsv stand for, anyway? I'm confused...

Official Lounge Sponsor of Lou Brock (really) and Ryan Franklin (really)*

* Payment processing. It will be official soon.

Comment

I want to know what Sportsgirl4U is doing for me.
                            The things that will destroy America are prosperity-at-any-price, peace-at-any-price, safety-first instead of duty-first, the love of soft living, and the get-rich-quick theory of life. -TR

OFFICIAL LOUNGE SPONSOR OF NEW YORK CITY, TEDDY ROOSEVELT AND THE MARYLAND TERRAPINS

Madyaks2 Thought Of The Day: I'm just as dumb as madyaks1.

Comment

QUOTE(lasvegasreb @ Oct 3 2005, 04:37 PM) Quoted post

I want to know what Sportsgirl4U is doing for me.
                              [/b][/quote]

yeah. what he said.
                              No president wants war. Everything you may have heard is that, but it's just simply not true
                              President George W. Bush, March 21, 2006

I'm a war president
                              President George W. Bush, February 8, 2004

Comment

Working...
                              X