Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It's time to say Happy Birthday to Wang....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's time to say Happy Birthday to Wang....

Let's hear it everyone....

"Can't buy what I want because it's free...
    Can't buy what I want because it's free..."
    -- Pearl Jam, from the single Corduroy

Happy Birthday Wngster, bang a gong for me...
    I agree with Davhaf.....Kaiser March 9,2004

Official Lounge co-sponsor of Jason Motte.

Mick Jagger is in better shape than far too many NBA players. It's up in the air whether the same can be said of Keith Richards.

Bill Walton

Comment

Crikey, matey! Have a good dongereedoo!
      RIP Chris Jones 1971-2009
      You'll never be forgotten.

Comment

HBD!

Comment

Thanks for the well wishes, lads.

Big night for me this evening as tomorrow I will be joining the ranks of the non-meat eaters. So, the wife is taking me out to my favorite steak joint for a 24oz.'er, a bottle of Penfolds and some sweet, sweet cuddling afterwards. To be followed by meals consisting of mostly tofu and bak choi!

Comment

Happy Birthday!

So, your birthday gift is a meat free life? Egads.

Comment

QUOTE(pgrote @ Sep 29 2005, 10:12 PM) Quoted post

Happy Birthday!

So, your birthday gift is a meat free life? Egads.
              [/b][/quote]

[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif[/img]

No..it's a choice that I made. This isnt the first time that I've gone meat-free. Last time lasted almost 2 years.

Comment

Happy B-Day Wang.

Get fuckin' wasted mate. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile.gif[/img]
                --Official Lounge Sponsor of Coach Mike Anderson, Colby Rasmus, and Pearl Jam.
                --Suck it cubbies.
                --Thanks to RBB for my kick ace avatar!!** --RETIRE #51!!!

Comment

Happy B-day wanginator.

Comment

QUOTE(Indu WangZi @ Sep 29 2005, 10:10 PM) Quoted post

Big night for me this evening as tomorrow I will be joining the ranks of the non-meat eaters. So, the wife is taking me out to my favorite steak joint for a 24oz.'er, a bottle of Penfolds and some sweet, sweet cuddling afterwards. To be followed by meals consisting of mostly tofu and bak choi!
                    [/b][/quote]
                    I'm sorry for your loss. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wink.gif[/img]

You will remember that steak for a long, long, time. Or until you have another one. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif[/img]
                    --Official Lounge Sponsor of Coach Mike Anderson, Colby Rasmus, and Pearl Jam.
                    --Suck it cubbies.
                    --Thanks to RBB for my kick ace avatar!!** --RETIRE #51!!!

Comment

QUOTE("F @ Sep 29 2005, 10:17 PM) Quoted post

[/b][/quote]

You will remember that steak for a long, long, time. Or until you have another one. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif[/img]
                      [/b][/quote]

++

Aint that the truth.

Thanks "F" and NC.

Comment

QUOTE(Indu WangZi @ Sep 29 2005, 11:18 PM) Quoted post

[/b][/quote]

[/b][/quote]

++

Aint that the truth.

Thanks "F" and NC.
                        [/b][/quote]

I smoked a bowl in your honor...ahhh bullshit, I smoked a bowl because it was there... [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif[/img]
                        I agree with Davhaf.....Kaiser March 9,2004

Official Lounge co-sponsor of Jason Motte.

Mick Jagger is in better shape than far too many NBA players. It's up in the air whether the same can be said of Keith Richards.

Bill Walton

Comment

QUOTE(davhaf @ Sep 29 2005, 10:34 PM) Quoted post

QUOTE(Indu WangZi @ Sep 29 2005, 11:18 PM) Quoted post

[/b][/quote]

[/b][/quote]

++

Aint that the truth.

Thanks "F" and NC.
                          [/b][/quote]

I smoked a bowl in your honor...ahhh bullshit, I smoked a bowl because it was there... [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif[/img]
                          [/b][/quote]

You're my boy, Dave...I appreciate the well-wishes. And..I have a feeling it was more than just one.

Comment

Good on ya mate.

whatever that means.

For your birthday, I"m going to send you a crate of pirated DVDs and some kick ass throwbacks.

Have a happy one!

Comment

QUOTE(Dr.Gonzo @ Sep 29 2005, 10:37 PM) Quoted post

Good on ya mate.

whatever that means.

For your birthday, I"m going to send you a crate of pirated DVDs and some kick ass throwbacks.

Have a happy one!
                              [/b][/quote]

[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin.gif[/img]

Please send c/o: Jack Sparrow. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                              X