Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Magic Number for best record in baseball

I believe that number would be 3.
    June 9, 1973 - The day athletic perfection was defined.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k-Kva...eature=related

From the completely irrelevant department.
    Official Lounge Sponsor of:
    MIGOTS!, TJ Oshie, David Freese, Sponsoring Softball Players, Trout, Bon Jovi, Cold, hard facts, rigidly defined with mathematical precision, The abortion boat, which traveled to Poland in 2003 and Ireland in 2001.

Former Lounge Sponsor of:
    The Hebrew Hammer, BBZ, Foods that start with the letter 'Q', Paul 'Visor' Mitchell, FBBHOFer Brett "William" Wallace, BBFHOF, THE LALPHABET: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N I Z M N O P Q R S T U V Z T U V X Y X Z, The Return of MarkD.

Comment

My specialty.
      June 9, 1973 - The day athletic perfection was defined.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k-Kva...eature=related

Comment

Best record in baseball?

I guess that would matter if teams played the same schedule, but since they don't what difference does it make? It means nothing, you are comparing apples and oranges.
        And since "BUD" fucked up the All Star game it doesn't even matter in the post season.
        Be passionate about what you believe in, or why bother.

Comment

QUOTE(madyaks @ Sep 29 2005, 04:17 PM) Quoted post

Best record in baseball?

I guess that would matter if teams played the same schedule, but since they don't what difference does it make? It means nothing, you are comparing apples and oranges.
          ANd since "BUD" fucked up the All Star game it doesn't even matter in the post season.
          [/b][/quote]

good GOD
          Official Lounge Sponsor of:
          MIGOTS!, TJ Oshie, David Freese, Sponsoring Softball Players, Trout, Bon Jovi, Cold, hard facts, rigidly defined with mathematical precision, The abortion boat, which traveled to Poland in 2003 and Ireland in 2001.

Former Lounge Sponsor of:
          The Hebrew Hammer, BBZ, Foods that start with the letter 'Q', Paul 'Visor' Mitchell, FBBHOFer Brett "William" Wallace, BBFHOF, THE LALPHABET: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N I Z M N O P Q R S T U V Z T U V X Y X Z, The Return of MarkD.

Comment

Working...
          X