• Show
Clear All

• Rams O-line problems are over.

Per Hadley

Thursday, September 29

INCOGNITO AGREES TO TERMS
    14:54:35 CDT

RAMS SIGN RICHIE INCOGNITO

The Rams have reached terms with Richie Incognito (third round draft pick).

Checkout www.stlouisrams.com for further details.

[/b][/quote]
    Sponsor of Alex Pieterangelo.

..."I spent a lot of money on booze, birds and fast cars. The rest I just squandered." George Best

That is cool though.

I think the Rams can make the playoffs while he gets up to speed, and who knows, maybe he upgrades them toward the end of the season.

Huge game for the Rams this Sunday. Should be interested. No idea what to expect from the Giants. Looking forward to Barron vs. Strahan et al.
    Dude. Can. Fly.

Comment

Did Hadley break this story?

I don't believe it til I hear him say, "first reported here...."
      Official sponsor of Mike Shannon's Retirement Party

Comment

This is good news

I doubt he plays much if at all this year but he was a borderline 1st rounder who dropped after getting hurt in the combine.

Has anger management issues but if can overcome those he is a guard or center with Pro Bowl potential.
        Go Cards ...12 in 13.

Comment

QUOTE(TTB @ Sep 29 2005, 04:12 PM) Quoted post

This is good news

I doubt he plays much if at all this year but he was a borderline 1st rounder who dropped after getting hurt in the combine.

Has anger management issues but if can overcome those he is a guard or center with Pro Bowl potential.
          [/b][/quote]

++
          On my mind: How can I shut up the singing English graduate student? How many more lossess will KU's basketball team have than its football team? How will the Rams front office screw up this year?

Official lounge sponsor of Will Witherspoon, Russell Robinson, and all other things Jayhawk at the lounge (which ain't much).

Comment

QUOTE(TTB @ Sep 29 2005, 04:12 PM) Quoted post

This is good news

[/b][/quote]

Kyle Turley, Jr.? [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/huh.gif[/img]

Comment

Martz is an offensive mastermind...

He can't manage well enough to save his ass, though...
              " Look, forget the myths the media's created about the White House--the truth is, these are not very bright guys, and things got out of hand."

Comment

Working...
              X