Anyone missing a fetus??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone missing a fetus??

Colombian police have found the bodies of three human foetuses hidden in statues destined for the United States.

The discovery was made by officers searching for contraband at Bogota Airport on Tuesday.

The corpses were wrapped in plastic and concealed inside statues of Christian icons, which were smashed open.

Colombian police chief Gen Jord Alirio Varon said the four- to five-month-old foetuses could have been intended for use in Satanic rituals.

Gen Varon said the foetuses were found alongside crucifixes and medals.

He said officials are trying to find out who sent the packages, which came from Barranquilla in Colombia and were destined for Miami in the US.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/4293934.stm
    --Official Lounge Sponsor of Coach Mike Anderson, Colby Rasmus, and Pearl Jam.
    --Suck it cubbies.
    --Thanks to RBB for my kick ace avatar!!** --RETIRE #51!!!

It's obvious that christians are behind this.

It was probably the pope himself.
    Official Lounge Sponsor of:
    MIGOTS!, TJ Oshie, David Freese, Sponsoring Softball Players, Trout, Bon Jovi, Cold, hard facts, rigidly defined with mathematical precision, The abortion boat, which traveled to Poland in 2003 and Ireland in 2001.

Former Lounge Sponsor of:
    The Hebrew Hammer, BBZ, Foods that start with the letter 'Q', Paul 'Visor' Mitchell, FBBHOFer Brett "William" Wallace, BBFHOF, THE LALPHABET: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N I Z M N O P Q R S T U V Z T U V X Y X Z, The Return of MarkD.

Comment

THAT'S where i put em! Damn, always the last place you would look

Official Sponsor of Marco Gonzales and the Productive Out!!!

Said the Quangle Wangle Quee

Comment

Were they addressed to this guy?

You can't kill terror
        So let's declare war
        There's so many dead that we can't keep score

Comment

QUOTE(big d note @ Sep 29 2005, 01:57 PM) Quoted post

[/b][/quote]

INTERCEPTED!!!!
          Official Lounge Sponsor of:
          MIGOTS!, TJ Oshie, David Freese, Sponsoring Softball Players, Trout, Bon Jovi, Cold, hard facts, rigidly defined with mathematical precision, The abortion boat, which traveled to Poland in 2003 and Ireland in 2001.

Former Lounge Sponsor of:
          The Hebrew Hammer, BBZ, Foods that start with the letter 'Q', Paul 'Visor' Mitchell, FBBHOFer Brett "William" Wallace, BBFHOF, THE LALPHABET: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N I Z M N O P Q R S T U V Z T U V X Y X Z, The Return of MarkD.

Comment

QUOTE(big d note @ Sep 29 2005, 12:57 PM) Quoted post

[/b][/quote]
            You are so going to hell for that one. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wink.gif[/img]

[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/tongue.gif[/img]
            --Official Lounge Sponsor of Coach Mike Anderson, Colby Rasmus, and Pearl Jam.
            --Suck it cubbies.
            --Thanks to RBB for my kick ace avatar!!** --RETIRE #51!!!

Comment

QUOTE("F @ Sep 29 2005, 02:01 PM) Quoted post

QUOTE(big d note @ Sep 29 2005, 12:57 PM) Quoted post

[/b][/quote]
              You are so going to hell for that one. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wink.gif[/img]
              [/b][/quote]
              I'm just surprised I beat Hep or BBZ to the joke. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin.gif[/img]
              You can't kill terror
              So let's declare war
              There's so many dead that we can't keep score

Comment

QUOTE(big d note @ Sep 29 2005, 01:57 PM) Quoted post

[/b][/quote]
                Damn you, big d. I just spit water all over my desk.

However, we need a picture from the South Park episode with Mr. Reeve sucking the life out fetuses.

jj twiggs - A great family restaurant

Dear God, KBF here. I'd just like to say thanks, once again, for allowing Dusty Baker and I to live during the same time period. Every time I think he's given me his last gift -- overpitching Prior in the playoffs, getting cocky in Game 6 vs. the Angels, blowing another game for the Cubs -- he does something stupid like pitching to Albert Pujols. Thy will be done, baby!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                X