Replay of last year's NLCS Game 7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Replay of last year's NLCS Game 7

KMOX will be replaying last year's NLCS game 7 tonight.
    "You can't handle my opinions." Moedrabowsky

Jeffro is a hell of a good man.

"A liberal is a man too broadminded to take his own side in a quarrel." - Robert Frost

We'll never beat Clemens. Not after the way we limped through the final two weeks of the regular season.

By the way, I hate Carlos Beltran with a passion I haven't felt since Jeffrey Leonard played.
    "There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle."
    --Albert Einstein

Comment

QUOTE(kennyboyerfan @ Sep 29 2005, 02:08 PM) Quoted post

We'll never beat Clemens. Not after the way we limped through the final two weeks of the regular season.

By the way, I hate Carlos Beltran with a passion I haven't felt since Jeffrey Leonard played.
      [/b][/quote]

I agree. We've been lucky to get this far.

I don't have a good feeling about tonight. I wouldn't be surprised if Clemens throws a no hitter.
      RIP Chris Jones 1971-2009
      You'll never be forgotten.

Comment

Was on a plane when this game started. Got home about the 5th inning.

It really stinks when your pilot is the main source of information about the game.

Although he pronounced more words correctly than Hrabosky typically does.
        I'm always right.

Comment

QUOTE(kaiser @ Sep 29 2005, 01:11 PM) Quoted post

It really stinks when your pilot is the main source of information about the game.

[/b][/quote]

Kaiser, I'm a little disappointed.

I wouldn't be on a plane for Game 7 of the NLCS even if I was heading to Vegas to pick up by multimillion lottery winnings. Are you a real fan or not?

Jeesh. Next thing you know, you'll be telling us that you're skipping Game 6 this year to go to a wedding in Ohio.
          "There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle."
          --Albert Einstein

Comment

QUOTE(kennyboyerfan @ Sep 29 2005, 02:17 PM) Quoted post

[/b][/quote]

I wouldn't be on a plane for Game 7 of the NLCS even if I was heading to Vegas to pick up by multimillion lottery winnings. Are you a real fan or not?

Jeesh. Next thing you know, you'll be telling us that you're skipping Game 6 this year to go to a wedding in Ohio.
            [/b][/quote]

Wasn't he the "Fan of the Year" last year?

We need to slap a big fat asterisk next to that title.
            RIP Chris Jones 1971-2009
            You'll never be forgotten.

Comment

QUOTE(kennyboyerfan @ Sep 29 2005, 02:17 PM) Quoted post

[/b][/quote]

[/b][/quote]

Reggie Cleveland would have told the pilot to set this fucker down so I can get to a bar and watch the game.

I guess there is a reason why they call you Pucks.
              Official sponsor of Mike Shannon's Retirement Party

Comment

By the way, it would be nice if that choker Rolen could get a hit tonight.

We're going to need him once the World Series starts.
                --Albert Einstein

Comment

Confession #2:

I was actually at a wedding reception during game 3 of the NLCS last year.

With, I kid you not, Cub fans.
                  I'm always right.

Comment

QUOTE(kaiser @ Sep 29 2005, 02:29 PM) Quoted post

Confession #2:

[/b][/quote]

Pucks indeed
                    Official sponsor of Mike Shannon's Retirement Party

Comment

QUOTE(kaiser @ Sep 29 2005, 01:29 PM) Quoted post

Confession #2:

[/b][/quote]

Jesus wept.

I don't remember what year it was -- I think it was the year we beat Padres in first round, with Brian Jordan -- and we were invited to a party at a friend's house. It was not one of those kinds of parties where you just turn on the TV in the next room to catch the game, but I did it anyway. Never got invited back, either.
                      --Albert Einstein

Comment

In college in '87. Those games in the Dome in Minnesota were kind of surreal anyway, but some friends and I decided that we wanted to get a really early start on the game---pretty sure it was a Saturday, but it was college, so it could have been any day of the week, I guess.

Passed out an hour before game time, missed the whole damn thing.
                        I'm always right.

Comment

Hey i thought i was supposed to post these threads!

Official Sponsor of Marco Gonzales and the Productive Out!!!

Said the Quangle Wangle Quee

Comment

QUOTE(kaiser @ Sep 29 2005, 01:43 PM) Quoted post

In college in '87. Those games in the Dome in Minnesota were kind of surreal anyway, but some friends and I decided that we wanted to get a really early start on the game---pretty sure it was a Saturday, but it was college, so it could have been any day of the week, I guess.

Passed out an hour before game time, missed the whole damn thing.
                            [/b][/quote]

[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif[/img]

Ah, college. This isn't related to baseball, but....Got really drunk night before Christmas break. Was poor, so was taking the Greyhound bus from Columbia to Des Moines. Fell asleep. When I woke up, the bus was in Minnesota.

My poor parents thought I had been killed. I told them I had been up all night studying for finals.
                            --Albert Einstein

Comment

QUOTE(jhanke @ Sep 29 2005, 01:47 PM) Quoted post

Hey i thought i was supposed to post these threads!
                              [/b][/quote]

Shit - we're screwed now.

Up until now, we had won all of the games when you posted to let us know about the broadcasts.

Not sure I like our chances in this one anyway though. We've lost 3 of the last 4 games in this series, haven't we?

Comment

Working...
                              X