Hardees Red Burrito - Hardees goes Tex Mex

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hardees Red Burrito - Hardees goes Tex Mex

My wife told me that the Hardees near Belleville was now serving Tex Mex food and it was pretty good. So the family and I go so I can see.

The have pretty Big Portions - finishing the Chicken Burrito took a little effort.

The chips were good - similar to Chevy's.

The salsa bar wasn't bad.

The price was way north of Taco Bell but just a little south of most Tex Mex chains.

The taste is what keeps this from four stars. It's like Taco Bell only with bigger food portions. You can't really get excited about that.

It was weired to have the Hardees girls kind of wait on you. Didn't know whether to tip them or not.
    Turning the other cheek is better than burying the other body.

Official Sport Lounge Sponsor of Rhode Island - Quincy Jones - Yadier Molina who knows no fear.
    God is stronger and the problem knows it.

2017 BOTB bracket

QUOTE(Schwahalala @ Sep 29 2005, 11:52 AM) Quoted post

My wife told me that the Hardees near Belleville was now serving Tex Mex food and it was pretty good. So the family and I go so I can see.

The have pretty Big Portions - finishing the Chicken Burrito took a little effort.

The price was way north of Taco Bell but just a little south of most Tex Mex chains.

The taste is what keeps this from four stars. It's like Taco Bell only with bigger food portions. You can't really get excited about that.

It was weired to have the Hardees girls kind of wait on you. Didn't know whether to tip them or not.
    [/b][/quote]

Would you say it was slightly unexcellent?

Comment

[/b][/quote]

They waited on you? Good Lord. Now they're trying to be Steak and Shake with a Mexican twist.
      Official sponsor of Mike Shannon's Retirement Party

Comment

QUOTE(Dr.Gonzo @ Sep 29 2005, 10:53 AM) Quoted post

[/b][/quote]

[/b][/quote]
        And tiredsome?

Moon

Comment

QUOTE(ElviswasaBluesFan @ Sep 29 2005, 11:54 AM) Quoted post

[/b][/quote]

They waited on you? Good Lord. Now they're trying to be Steak and Shake with a Mexican twist.
          [/b][/quote]

Why wouldn't they wait on him? It's because he's black, isn't it.

Racist.

-RBB

Comment

I hear it's zesty, with a splash of tanginess that moistens the pallette, for a most enjoyable dining experience....

"Can't buy what I want because it's free...
            Can't buy what I want because it's free..."
            -- Pearl Jam, from the single Corduroy

Comment

QUOTE(Moon Man @ Sep 29 2005, 11:57 AM) Quoted post
              QUOTE(Dr.Gonzo @ Sep 29 2005, 10:53 AM) Quoted post

[/b][/quote]

[/b][/quote]
              And tiredsome?

Moon
              [/b][/quote]

Yes - I would say that.

Official Sport Lounge Sponsor of Rhode Island - Quincy Jones - Yadier Molina who knows no fear.

2017 BOTB bracket

Comment

Did Schwa just scoop insidestl.com?
                RIP Chris Jones 1971-2009
                You'll never be forgotten.

Comment

Fucking Hardees. When are they getting liquor licenses?
                  But wait. There is something that can be done afterall. My good friend Angelo is a cop in the Tampa/Clearwater area. Since I kept all of the files from the access logs when I had the power to see them, guess what, I have everyone's IP addresses. Hmm..what can I do w/ those??

Comment

QUOTE(*007* @ Sep 29 2005, 12:02 PM) Quoted post

I hear it's zesty, with a splash of tanginess that moistens the pallette, for a most enjoyable dining experience....
                    [/b][/quote]

Yeah, but what about the silverware?

Comment

[/b][/quote]

[/b][/quote]

Yeah - you walk through the line then sit down. Then there's some young lady saying do you need anything more? "I'm thinking - I got enough ketchup packages the first time."

2017 BOTB bracket

Comment

What an enticing bill of faire.
                        I'm always right.

Comment

QUOTE(Schwahalala @ Sep 29 2005, 12:04 PM) Quoted post

[/b][/quote]

[/b][/quote]

Yeah - you walk through the line then sit down. Then there's some young lady saying do you need anything more? "I'm thinking - I got enough ketchup packages the first time."
                          [/b][/quote]

LOL. I hate that I have to open 1000 packs of ketchup for my fries. Bring back the ketchup pump dammit!!

Comment

QUOTE(ElviswasaBluesFan @ Sep 29 2005, 12:04 PM) Quoted post

[/b][/quote]

[/b][/quote]

It's "flatware," you Philistine.
                            I'm always right.

Comment

QUOTE(kaiser @ Sep 29 2005, 12:06 PM) Quoted post

QUOTE(ElviswasaBluesFan @ Sep 29 2005, 12:04 PM) Quoted post

[/b][/quote]

[/b][/quote]

It's "flatware," you Philistine.
                              [/b][/quote]

Please forgive my indescretion.

How long til Hardee's unveils their new pizza? their new steak and potatoes menu? their new pasta bowls?

Jebus. Can't they just figure out how to do one thing right first?

Comment

Working...
                              X