Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

hypnotize people to do simulated sex - for real?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hypnotize people to do simulated sex - for real?

http://www.kontraband.com/show/show.asp?ID=2609

I've always been skeptical of hypnotism but not anymore. There's no way my wife would do THAT with a chair on a stage in front of an audience. Now, if we're talking at home in the privacy of our own home, that's another story. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/tongue.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif[/img]
    RIP Stan the Man
    The StL Blues will NEVER win the Stanley Cup. I repeat, NEVER!
    I miss TLR!

Comment

I've seen guys like this before. There's one that's really popular around here, but I forget his name. It seems to be legit from what I can tell.
      Official Lounge Sponsor:
      Tom Brady, Brandon Spikes and the NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS
      The 29 Time Beanpot Champion Boston University Terriers
      Clay Buchholz, Dustin Pedroia, Aaron Curry

Comment

QUOTE(jhuegy @ Sep 29 2005, 10:56 AM) Quoted post

I've always been skeptical of hypnotism but not anymore. There's no way my wife would do THAT with a chair on a stage in front of an audience. Now, if we're talking at home in the privacy of our own home, that's another story. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/tongue.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif[/img]
        [/b][/quote]

Your wife would screw a chair at home? Doesn't say a lot for the ols Huegster, now does it?
        Official Lounge Sponsor:
        Tom Brady, Brandon Spikes and the NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS
        The 29 Time Beanpot Champion Boston University Terriers
        Clay Buchholz, Dustin Pedroia, Aaron Curry

Comment

QUOTE(Lippa @ Sep 29 2005, 09:58 AM) Quoted post

[/b][/quote]

Your wife would screw a chair at home? Doesn't say a lot for the ols Huegster, now does it?
          [/b][/quote]

Comment

QUOTE(Lippa @ Sep 29 2005, 09:58 AM) Quoted post

[/b][/quote]

[/b][/quote]

I meant while being hypnotized and told to fuck a chair you fucking Sawxfan. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif[/img]
            RIP Stan the Man
            The StL Blues will NEVER win the Stanley Cup. I repeat, NEVER!
            I miss TLR!

Comment

I'm calling bullshit on hypnosis. I don't buy it and I never have.
              To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of the women.

Comment

A person will not do anything under hypnosis that they wouldn't do in any other altered state of conciousness (ie: drunk, stoned).

I was taught hypnosis in Pshrink school...

Dat's right!

Official Lounge Dog
                Official Lounge sponsor of Bryce Salvador
                Official Lounge sponsor of Cardinalgirl

Comment

Dude with the red Adidas jacket was really getting into it - pulling his lady's hair and all.

Moon

Comment

I've read some stories aboot this...interesting, interesting..

"Can't buy what I want because it's free...
                    Can't buy what I want because it's free..."
                    -- Pearl Jam, from the single Corduroy

Comment

I thought it was interesting how many guys were doing anal.
                      Official Lounge Sponsor of:
                      MIGOTS!, TJ Oshie, David Freese, Sponsoring Softball Players, Trout, Bon Jovi, Cold, hard facts, rigidly defined with mathematical precision, The abortion boat, which traveled to Poland in 2003 and Ireland in 2001.

Former Lounge Sponsor of:
                      The Hebrew Hammer, BBZ, Foods that start with the letter 'Q', Paul 'Visor' Mitchell, FBBHOFer Brett "William" Wallace, BBFHOF, THE LALPHABET: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N I Z M N O P Q R S T U V Z T U V X Y X Z, The Return of MarkD.

Comment

QUOTE(BringBackZezel @ Sep 29 2005, 10:48 AM) Quoted post

[/b][/quote]

I was waiting to see one GETTING anal
                        Be passionate about what you believe in, or why bother.

Comment

QUOTE(madyaks @ Sep 29 2005, 01:31 PM) Quoted post

[/b][/quote]

[/b][/quote]
                          You`ll just have to turn to your bookmarks for that.
                          "There is an old saying that goes 'no matter how good you are, there is always someone better.' That someone is me." - Chiun

I require the lubrication to successfully handle some of them. *sigh*- Sunuvanun

Matrem tuam pedicavi

"I kinda dig Johnson" -Triggercut

Comment

QUOTE(ort @ Sep 29 2005, 10:04 AM) Quoted post

I'm calling bullshit on hypnosis. I don't buy it and I never have.
                            [/b][/quote]

All evidence says that hypnosis is complete and utter bullshit.

Comment

QUOTE(blue zone @ Sep 29 2005, 01:34 PM) Quoted post

QUOTE(madyaks @ Sep 29 2005, 01:31 PM) Quoted post

[/b][/quote]

[/b][/quote]
                              You`ll just have to turn to your bookmarks for that.
                              [/b][/quote]
                              [img]http://rds.yahoo.com/S=96062883/K=owned/v=2/SID=e/TID=YS64_81/l=IVI/;_ylt=AoPUY6WWgF6I42gBm81PKLmjzbkF;_ylu=X3oDMTA4ND gyNWN0BHNlYwNwcm9m/SIG=1211orutp/EXP=1128106176/*-http%3A//www.godmonkey.com/images/new/owned.jpg[/img]

Official lounge sponsor of new Busch Stadium!

Comment

Working...
                              X