Rob Dibble

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rob Dibble

Just saw him on Best Damn Sports Show.....

He has too many fucking tats.

I am talking California biker trash look here.
    Prison gang tat looking guy.
    Be passionate about what you believe in, or why bother.

Good to know.
    RIP Chris Jones 1971-2009
    You'll never be forgotten.

Comment

Never know if you daughter might call home some day and say she is going to marry this guy.

Just a lounge service message.

Comment

You're are just now finding this out? [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif[/img]

BTW, in all FSN ads, he's always in the background for some reason....

"Can't buy what I want because it's free...
        Can't buy what I want because it's free..."
        -- Pearl Jam, from the single Corduroy

Comment

He could kick Barry Bonds' ass.
          OFFICIAL LOUNGE SPONSOR OF INDEPENDENT MUSIC
          OFFICIAL LOUNGE SPONSOR OF YOUR 2019 STANLEY CUP CHAMPION ST. LOUIS BLUES!!!
          OFFICIAL LOUNGE SPONSOR OF WACHA WACHA WACHA
          OFFICIAL LOUNGE SPONSOR OF PICKS AND PROSPECTS FOR THE OAKLAND ATHLETICS

Comment

QUOTE(*007* @ Sep 28 2005, 11:34 PM) Quoted post

You're are just now finding this out? [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif[/img]

[/b][/quote]

Have you seen them?

I always knew he had tats, but man......
            I am serious about the prison dude look.

Comment

QUOTE(madyaks @ Sep 28 2005, 11:34 PM) Quoted post

Never know if you daughter might call home some day and say she is going to marry this guy.

[/b][/quote]

I have 7 tattoos. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/huh.gif[/img] What's wrong with that?

My fiancee's mom thinks I'm of good character, good enough too marry her daughter.

Tattooed people cum in colors....

Comment

Just stop making threads, yaks, for the sake of all of us.

Comment

QUOTE(Jack Daniels @ Sep 28 2005, 11:44 PM) Quoted post

[/b][/quote]

I have 7 tattoos. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/huh.gif[/img] What's wrong with that?

My fiancee's mom thinks I'm of good character, good enough too marry her daughter.

[/b][/quote]

I have a tat, I like them too, I am just saying I never knew he was this tattooed

Comment

QUOTE(madyaks @ Sep 28 2005, 11:37 PM) Quoted post

QUOTE(*007* @ Sep 28 2005, 11:34 PM) Quoted post

[/b][/quote]

Have you seen them?

I always knew he had tats, but man......
                    I am serious about the prison dude look.
                    [/b][/quote]
                    Yeah, I've seen them....they used to post them on Dan Patrick's site when he was the co-host...

"Can't buy what I want because it's free...
                    Can't buy what I want because it's free..."
                    -- Pearl Jam, from the single Corduroy

Comment

oh, ok.

I used to want to get a lot more, but I don't know if I'll get any more.

Comment

QUOTE(madyaks @ Sep 28 2005, 11:45 PM) Quoted post

[/b][/quote]

[/b][/quote]

I have a tat, I like them too, I am just saying I never knew he was this tattooed
                        [/b][/quote]
                        And you called him biker trash, and said he looks like a guy who did time in prison. And you said "you never know when your daughter will call home and say she's marrying this guy."

Fucking hypocrite cox lover.

Comment

QUOTE(GloveSaveandaBeauty @ Sep 28 2005, 11:49 PM) Quoted post

QUOTE(madyaks @ Sep 28 2005, 11:45 PM) Quoted post

[/b][/quote]

[/b][/quote]

[/b][/quote]
                          And you called him biker trash, and said he looks like a guy who did time in prison. And you said "you never know when your daughter will call home and say she's marrying this guy."

Fucking hypocrite cox lover.
                          [/b][/quote]

ONE - I never said he was biker trash, I said "I am talking California biker trash look here"
                          TWO - I never said he looked like he did time, I said "Prison gang tat looking guy". Meaning very tattooed, how do you look like you were in prison?
                          THREE - The Marrying part was a joke because JWB said good to know, So I joked that I was doing a public service because I thought he meant "big deal", and regardless I never said there was anything wrong with it other than you should know.

So once again, you are wrong on EVERY point you made, every one.

I am happy you are digging the night life at college, must be a blast since you are always here. Are you officially the dork on the computer all night yet?

Comment

QUOTE(madyaks @ Sep 28 2005, 11:55 PM) Quoted post
                            THREE - The Marrying part was a joke because JWB said good to know, So I joked that I was doing a public service because I thought he meant "big deal", and regardless I never said there was anything wrong other than you should know.[/b][/quote]

I don't have a daughter, but I do have a 3 year old niece that I'm very protective of, so I appreciate the advice [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile.gif[/img]
                            RIP Chris Jones 1971-2009
                            You'll never be forgotten.

Comment

QUOTE(JWB @ Sep 28 2005, 11:58 PM) Quoted post

QUOTE(madyaks @ Sep 28 2005, 11:55 PM) Quoted post
                              THREE - The Marrying part was a joke because JWB said good to know, So I joked that I was doing a public service because I thought he meant "big deal", and regardless I never said there was anything wrong other than you should know.[/b][/quote]

I don't have a daughter, but I do have a 3 year old niece that I'm very protective of, so I appreciate the advice [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile.gif[/img]
                              [/b][/quote]
                              Just doing my civic duty as a fellow parent.

If only someone had kept Gloveys parents apart.

Comment

Working...
                              X