Playoff schedule help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Playoff schedule help

So it's Tuesday if we play SD and Wednesday if we play an NL East team. Does anybody have info on the time of those prospective games? I need to do some planning.

Yours in VORP,
    BS

I don't think they set times until they know the teams.

So that the entire world can be instructed on the precise orgasmic moment to tune in the Yankees and Red Sox.

Comment

QUOTE(backstop @ Sep 28 2005, 04:20 PM) Quoted post

So it's Tuesday if we play SD and Wednesday if we play an NL East team. Does anybody have info on the time of those prospective games? I need to do some planning.

Yours in VORP,
      BS
      [/b][/quote]
      Times aren't available till one of those (or both) big market teams make it...

"Can't buy what I want because it's free...
      Can't buy what I want because it's free..."
      -- Pearl Jam, from the single Corduroy

Comment

if we play the phillies the series starts Wed night.
        Sometimes elections have positive consequences!

Comment

This is unacceptable.

Somebody just make something up.

Comment

Tues day SD

Wed night if Phi.

that is how it will go.

Comment

Thank you.

Comment

QUOTE(backstop @ Sep 28 2005, 04:24 PM) Quoted post

Thank you.
                [/b][/quote]
                you're welcome.

Comment

QUOTE(*007* @ Sep 28 2005, 04:22 PM) Quoted post

QUOTE(backstop @ Sep 28 2005, 04:20 PM) Quoted post

Yours in VORP,
                  BS
                  [/b][/quote]
                  Times aren't available till one of those (or both) big market teams make it...
                  [/b][/quote]
                  ++

if both boston and new york make it, we play at 3:00 no matter which day as they'll play their games at night.
                  Sponsor of Adam Wainwright
                  Sponsor of the $0.50 any-size frozen coke at Mobil on the Run when the Cards score six
                  There are 24 teams in baseball with a longer World Series drought than the St. Louis Cardinals.
                  "I told myself from the beginning, 'If he's going to throw a shutout, then he's going to tie,' ... he was not going to beat me today." ---Adam Wainwright, 8/11/10
                  "I was confused." ---Tim McCarver, 7/30/15

Comment

QUOTE(Reggie Cleveland @ Sep 28 2005, 04:22 PM) Quoted post

I don't think they set times until they know the teams.

So that the entire world can be instructed on the precise orgasmic moment to tune in the Yankees and Red Sox.
                    [/b][/quote]

[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif[/img] So true.
                    *Syria becomes the 7th predominantly Muslim country bombed by 2009 Nobel Peace Laureate Barack Obama—after Afghanistan, Pakistan, Yemen, Somalia, Libya and Iraq

Comment

I hate that Tuesday-day off-Thursday schedule. Once playoffs start, games should be held every day unless it's an off day to travel. Stupid TV people.
                      "There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle."
                      --Albert Einstein

Comment

QUOTE(kennyboyerfan @ Sep 28 2005, 04:57 PM) Quoted post

I hate that Tuesday-day off-Thursday schedule. Once playoffs start, games should be held every day unless it's an off day to travel. Stupid TV people.
                        [/b][/quote]

Shame on you, KBF. In the immortal words of Homer J Simpson, "TV gives so much and asks so little."
                        This game's gotta be played with fear and arrogance - Crash Davis

Comment

Working...
                        X