Yahoo Fantasy Basketball keeper league

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yahoo Fantasy Basketball keeper league

Hey guys I run a keeper basketball league (5 keepers) on yahoo and need an owner to take over a team that was abandoned last season.

The roster is pretty shitty but there is a huge Suns fan in the league who would likely do a 2-1 deal for Steve Nash.

PM or post in this thread if you are interested.

Team Roster

PG T. Parker (SA - PG)
    SG F. Jones (Ind - SG)
    G A. Daniels (Sea - PG)
    G S. Nash (Pho - PG)
    SF T. Prince (Det - SF)
    PF M. Okur (Uta - C,FC)
    F J. HowardIL (Hou - F)
    F M. Finley (Dal - GF)
    C P. Brezec (Cha - C)
    C C. Mihm (LAL - FC)
    Util J. Terry (Dal - PG)
    Util B. Bowen (SA - SF)
    BN G. Giricek (Uta - GF,SG)
    BN A. HarringtonIL (Atl - SF)
    BN D. Miles (Por - GF)
    BN L. Wright (Mem - C)
    IL B. Sura (Hou - G,SG)

that is one ugly, ugly roster
    Sponsor of Adam Wainwright
    Sponsor of the $0.50 any-size frozen coke at Mobil on the Run when the Cards score six
    There are 24 teams in baseball with a longer World Series drought than the St. Louis Cardinals.
    "I told myself from the beginning, 'If he's going to throw a shutout, then he's going to tie,' ... he was not going to beat me today." ---Adam Wainwright, 8/11/10
    "I was confused." ---Tim McCarver, 7/30/15

Comment

there aren't 5 worth keeping on that roster

Comment

I would cut bait too if my roster was that bad. Yuck.
        'Ah, to be a bird. To fly the skies, sing your song, and best of all, occassionally pluck someone's eyes out.' - George Carlin.

Comment

Can you trade for draft picks? If you don't keep 5, do you make up those spots at the start or the end of the draft?
          Official Lounge Sponsor:
          Tom Brady, Brandon Spikes and the NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS
          The 29 Time Beanpot Champion Boston University Terriers
          Clay Buchholz, Dustin Pedroia, Aaron Curry

Comment

The keepers would probably be Parker, Nash, Prince, Terry, and Harrington

If I wasnt in two leagues already, I'd take it over and build a winning team out of it
            “I’ve always stated, ‘I’m a Missouri Tiger,’” Anderson said March 13 after Arkansas fired John Pelphrey, adding, “I’m excited about what’s taking place here.”

Asked then if he would talk to his players about the situation, he said, “They know me, and that’s where the trust comes in.

Comment

Actually the keepers would be STEPHON MARBURY, BEN WALLACE, TONY PARKER, TAYSHAUN PRINCE & AL HARRINGTON, if you take the trade for Nash once you take over the roster. Not a bad 5 keepers at all.

I'm in the league too. Its easily the most active league I've been in---we had over 2,000 posts last season. The managers in there are all very willing to trade, so even if you don't like your 5 keepers personally, you can
              always trade em for guys you do like during the season. We'd love to have any of you in the league, as long as you'll be active and competitive.

Come join, you know ya wanna. The message board draft should start this weekend.... [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin.gif[/img]
              "To believe is to know you believe, and to know you believe is not to believe."
              ---Jean Paul Sartre

Comment

Working...
              X