• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Video clip

I laughed...

http://media.putfile.com/besvimer
    Official Lounge Sponsor of:
    MIGOTS!, TJ Oshie, David Freese, Sponsoring Softball Players, Trout, Bon Jovi, Cold, hard facts, rigidly defined with mathematical precision, The abortion boat, which traveled to Poland in 2003 and Ireland in 2001.

Former Lounge Sponsor of:
    The Hebrew Hammer, BBZ, Foods that start with the letter 'Q', Paul 'Visor' Mitchell, FBBHOFer Brett "William" Wallace, BBFHOF, THE LALPHABET: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N I Z M N O P Q R S T U V Z T U V X Y X Z, The Return of MarkD.

Nice of the anchor to rush over and help her... [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin.gif[/img]
    If you believe in something sacrifice a hobo to it or don't bother.

Comment

QUOTE(Turd Ferguson @ Sep 26 2005, 11:37 AM) Quoted post

Nice of the anchor to rush over and help her... [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin.gif[/img]
      [/b][/quote]

The damn background thing fell on her head!

[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif[/img]
      Official Lounge Sponsor of:
      MIGOTS!, TJ Oshie, David Freese, Sponsoring Softball Players, Trout, Bon Jovi, Cold, hard facts, rigidly defined with mathematical precision, The abortion boat, which traveled to Poland in 2003 and Ireland in 2001.

Former Lounge Sponsor of:
      The Hebrew Hammer, BBZ, Foods that start with the letter 'Q', Paul 'Visor' Mitchell, FBBHOFer Brett "William" Wallace, BBFHOF, THE LALPHABET: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N I Z M N O P Q R S T U V Z T U V X Y X Z, The Return of MarkD.

Comment

Damn!
        Dude. Can. Fly.

Comment

QUOTE(BringBackZezel @ Sep 26 2005, 12:32 PM) Quoted post

[/b][/quote]

[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif[/img]
          [/b][/quote]

What a hoot!!

[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/martz.gif[/img] The background stuff falling on the anchor...we'll have to fix that.
          Official Lounge Sponsor:
          The New Orleans Saints, Blue Moon Belgian Ale, Peter Gammons, and Cardinals GM John Mozeliak

Comment

QUOTE(Johnny H @ Sep 26 2005, 12:37 PM) Quoted post

QUOTE(BringBackZezel @ Sep 26 2005, 12:32 PM) Quoted post

[/b][/quote]

[/b][/quote]

What a hoot!!

[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/martz.gif[/img] The background stuff falling on the anchor...we'll have to fix that.
            [/b][/quote]

lol
            Dude. Can. Fly.

Comment

Comment

I laughed too. And the co-anchor's reaction was great also.

Comment

Working...
                X