Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's the weather like in St. Louis?

Sort of a last minute thing ...

I get on a plane in a few hours, headed for the loo. (you've been warned)

Going to the Houston games tomorrow and Wednesday. My first trip to Busch since Willie McGee day in April 2000 [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/blink.gif[/img]

/attnho
    Damn these electric sex pants!

26+31+34+42+44+46+64+67+82+06 = 10

Bring back the death penalty for corporations!

Rain throughout the day.......right now it's 70, high of 80, low of 59.

Comment

Game time temps will be in the low 70s to high 60s. Great weather to watch a game. I'll be there on Wednesday, so I'll probably bump into you there.

Have a safe trip.
      "You can't handle my opinions." Moedrabowsky

Jeffro is a hell of a good man.

"A liberal is a man too broadminded to take his own side in a quarrel." - Robert Frost

Comment

Thank you Gentleman. I believe I will put my rain gear in the carry on, just in case.

I'll be up in the nosebleeds, first base side tomorrow night with my friend and his family. Wednesday I'll go by myself. Since I was buying a solo ticket I managed to get a field box seat. First base side, last field box. Shout "dredbyrd!" to find me if you'd like to buy me a beer [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/cool.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin.gif[/img]

My mom lives out in the Boonies in Illinois, where she has no intarnet. Unless work calls and I go seek out some wifi access, I'll be back online when I get back [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Lucky bastard... [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin.gif[/img]
          I agree with Davhaf.....Kaiser March 9,2004

Official Lounge co-sponsor of Jason Motte.

Mick Jagger is in better shape than far too many NBA players. It's up in the air whether the same can be said of Keith Richards.

Bill Walton

Comment

Which nosebleed section will you be in? Guppy and I will be at the game Tuesday night and we'll be sitting in Big Mac Land. (My son's idea.) It should be perfect baseball weather - slightly cool but not too chilly. And Pujols will be pulling down #5 that night as well. Perfect night for the kiddo all around since Pujols is his favorite player.
            Official Lounge Sponsor of Kentucky - The Bluegrass State
            Proud Sponsor of Kirkwood Athletic Associations's Gameface #5 DK
            Official Sponsor of the Lounge Badgers #13 Guppy
            Official Lounge Sponsor of the Rams # 81 Torry Holt
            NOW Sponsoring St. Louis Cardinals #3 Abraham Nunez
            LET'S GO CARDINALS!!!!! \"IPB

"From there to here, from here to there, funny things are everywhere..."

formerly aka Lois Lane - Going back to my hillbilly roots!

Comment

Where do you live, Dr Ed?
              But wait. There is something that can be done afterall. My good friend Angelo is a cop in the Tampa/Clearwater area. Since I kept all of the files from the access logs when I had the power to see them, guess what, I have everyone's IP addresses. Hmm..what can I do w/ those??

Comment

QUOTE(Fred Garvin @ Sep 26 2005, 09:50 AM) Quoted post

Where do you live, Dr Ed?
                [/b][/quote]

New Britain, CT

Tomorrow night I'll be in sec 326B. Wedsnesday night, 128A.

OK, now I'm really leaving. See ya! [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

be safe, have fun assmunch
                  Un-Official Sponsor of Randy Choate and Kevin Siegrist

Comment

Awesome.

Have you made plans with Kah to cover the response unit? [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile.gif[/img]

Have a great trip and you're going to enjoy the cooler weather we're having. It's been hot and humid until this week.

Comment

it is hot and wet. Good if you are a lady, but no good if you are in the jungle
                      Sponsor of:
                      Brian Elliott
                      Kolten Wong & the arch in the outfield grass at Busch Stadium
                      5-29-14-House77 turns down offer of free beer from me

Comment

QUOTE(Guppy @ Sep 26 2005, 02:45 PM) Quoted post

[/b][/quote]

thanks, roosevelt e roosevelt [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[/b][/quote]
                          The concrete jungle in south city getting to you today? [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

QUOTE(Lois Lane @ Sep 26 2005, 02:51 PM) Quoted post

[/b][/quote]
                            The concrete jungle in south city getting to you today? [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/tongue.gif[/img]
                            [/b][/quote]

no, just making my reference to Good Morning Vietnam. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wink.gif[/img]
                            Sponsor of:
                            Brian Elliott
                            Kolten Wong & the arch in the outfield grass at Busch Stadium
                            5-29-14-House77 turns down offer of free beer from me

Comment

QUOTE(Guppy @ Sep 26 2005, 02:52 PM) Quoted post

QUOTE(Lois Lane @ Sep 26 2005, 02:51 PM) Quoted post

[/b][/quote]
                              [/b][/quote]

no, just making my reference to Good Morning Vietnam. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wink.gif[/img]
                              [/b][/quote]
                              Sorry, didn't get the reference.

I am sitting in my hermetically sealed office building waiting until I can get out and get some fresh air, no matter what the temperature. If only I could open the window by my desk......

Comment

Working...
                              X