Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shocking Gasoline Prices

N/M :o
    Norman Chad, syndicated columnist: “Sports radio, reflecting our sinking culture, spends entire days advising managers and coaches, berating managers and coaches, firing managers and coaches and searching the countryside for better middle relievers. If they just redirected their energy toward, say, crosswalk-signal maintenance, America would be 2 percent more livable.”

"The best argument against democracy," someone (Churchill?) said, "is a five minute conversation with the average voter."

I'm probably going to stop for a gallon of milk on the way home.

Comment

Funny image, but I think the gas prices are back down a bit, aren't they?
      Dude. Can. Fly.

Comment

Maybe down a few cents, but the trend is definitely up, up, up.

I'd guess that by Memorial Day the price will hit $2.10 (Unleaded Regular)--just about the time folks are firing the boats and SeaDoos up for the summer.

Not good. :o
        Norman Chad, syndicated columnist: “Sports radio, reflecting our sinking culture, spends entire days advising managers and coaches, berating managers and coaches, firing managers and coaches and searching the countryside for better middle relievers. If they just redirected their energy toward, say, crosswalk-signal maintenance, America would be 2 percent more livable.”

"The best argument against democracy," someone (Churchill?) said, "is a five minute conversation with the average voter."

Comment

nick, it could be a lot higher for you, so there's really nothing to complain about..it'd be like me complaining about the weather in December..i would hope someone would call me an ass...

and thanks for your avatar...it provides easy identification...
          The things that will destroy America are prosperity-at-any-price, peace-at-any-price, safety-first instead of duty-first, the love of soft living, and the get-rich-quick theory of life. -TR

OFFICIAL LOUNGE SPONSOR OF NEW YORK CITY, TEDDY ROOSEVELT AND THE MARYLAND TERRAPINS

Madyaks2 Thought Of The Day: I'm just as dumb as madyaks1.

Comment

That picture is old.. Quite old...

"
            Why are the Russians suddenly a problem?" -Bgats

Comment

Originally posted by mellanby_equals_grit@Apr 5 2004, 01:52 PM
              That picture is old.. Quite old...
              hence nick's title..."the recycler"
              Un-Official Sponsor of Randy Choate and Kevin Siegrist

Comment

Dick2 = Dumbass

(Thanks for the reminder Reb)
                And, frankly, it has never occured to me that "winning" a debate is important, or that I should be hurt when someone like Airshark or kah, among others (for whom winning a pseudo debate or declaring intellectual superiority over invisible others is obviously very important) ridicule me.

-The Artist formerly known as King in KC

Comment

Damtoft: I like you. You remind me of when I was young and stupid.

Comment

And lazydaze: I'm not being rude. You're just insignificant.

Comment

Originally posted by nick2@Apr 5 2004, 05:11 PM
                      And lazydaze: I'm not being rude. You're just insignificant.
                      Nick,

Don't be so humble, you're not that great.
                      Jimmy Buffett quote of the week:

"Open season on the open seas and Captain says no prisoners please. Skull and crossbones on a background of black. We ain't stealin' we're just takin' back ."

- Jimmy Buffett, Take it Back, Boats, Beaches, Bars and Ballads Box Set

"Now, she should be good-looking, but we're willing to trade looks for a certain... morally casual attitude."

-

Comment

Nick2 =

where do you live?

In my area in St. Louis, gas went down 10 cents in the past week.

It was 1.69 now I'm seeing 1.57 to 1.59.

han solo

Comment

Nikkoli 2 Varich -

I'd bet they're paying a sawbauck a gallon or more in Havanna, to fuel their '61, lime green Ford Falcons don't you think?

Stryker

Comment

Guys,

I'm wondering if the Missouri Supreme Court's overruling of the State of Missouri's attempted to impose a fine on a Jefferson County Quik Trip for having their prices "too low" is having some effect?

I've always wondered why all the stations tend to follow in lockstep, when it comes to their pricing.
                            Make America Great For Once.

Comment

Shocking that it wasn't the $2.00 a gallon that you predicted, Nck2Cell?
                              When you say to your neighbor, "We're having a loud party on Saturday night if that's alright with you," what you really mean is, "We're having a loud party on Saturday night."

Comment

Working...
                              X