X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flightplan

Saw it last night.

I liked it. Held my interest.

Nice use of a red herring along the way.

Jodie Foster was good as most would expect.

Do they really make planes that damn big? [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/blink.gif[/img]
    Go Cards ...12 in 13.

QUOTE(TTB @ Sep 25 2005, 11:11 AM) Quoted post

Do they really make planes that damn big? [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/blink.gif[/img]
    [/b][/quote]

Bigger, actually.

http://www.airbus.com/en/aircraftfam...380/index.html

The A380 can carry 555 passengers.

As for Flightplan, it was a decent movie. It certainly doesn't require the use of a theatre screen to enjoy it, however.

Comment

QUOTE(Iowa_Card @ Sep 25 2005, 01:18 PM) Quoted post

[/b][/quote]

Bigger, actually.

As for Flightplan, it was a decent movie. It certainly doesn't require the use of a theatre screen to enjoy it, however.
      [/b][/quote]

The biggest plane I've been on is a 767. That was big but seemed small compared to the plane in the movie. And the monitors behind each seat with lots of leg room...now that is the way to fly.

I hate flying. Not due to fear but due to the cramped conditiions of flying coach.
      Go Cards ...12 in 13.

Comment

QUOTE(TTB @ Sep 25 2005, 04:21 PM) Quoted post

[/b][/quote]

Bigger, actually.

[/b][/quote]

The biggest plane I've been on is a 767. That was big but seemed small compared to the plane in the movie. And the monitors behind each seat with lots of leg room...now that is the way to fly.

I hate flying. Not due to fear but due to the cramped conditiions of flying coach.
        [/b][/quote]
        ++

The flight to and from Hawaii was hell.

Comment

QUOTE(GloveSaveandaBeauty @ Sep 25 2005, 04:28 PM) Quoted post

[/b][/quote]

Bigger, actually.

[/b][/quote]

[/b][/quote]
          ++

The flight to and from Hawaii was hell.
          [/b][/quote]

Yeah, that one is bad but once I cam back from San Francisco sitting the last row between two guys that easily went 600 lbs between them.
          [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif[/img]
          Go Cards ...12 in 13.

Comment

Try LAX to Sydney. In coach. In the middle seat.

Free booze though.
            The noise was good, but I thought they phoned in a lot of the funk.

Co-Sponsor of Yadi Molina, possessor of the best waxed eyebrows in the league.

Sponsor of steveInebriated and fetcher of cold beer.

Comment

QUOTE(gibsongirl @ Sep 25 2005, 04:31 PM) Quoted post

Try LAX to Sydney. In coach. In the middle seat.

Free booze though.
              [/b][/quote]

Ouch....that would be rough. Freeze booze might loosen my lips too much and I'd be telling my row partners that they needed a diet.
              [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin.gif[/img]
              Go Cards ...12 in 13.

Comment

[/b][/quote]

Bigger, actually.

[/b][/quote]

[/b][/quote]

I've only flown twice and both times has been with Southwest. I don't have a problem with the crampiness since I'm a relatively small guy. However, our flight test plane is a different story. I am 5'5" and my head was just touching the top of the cabin when I boarded it.

Comment

saw this tonight...

Wait for it on cable [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif[/img]

"Can't buy what I want because it's free...
                  Can't buy what I want because it's free..."
                  -- Pearl Jam, from the single Corduroy

Comment

QUOTE(*007* @ Oct 2 2005, 12:58 AM) Quoted post

saw this tonight...

Wait for it on cable [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif[/img]
                    [/b][/quote]
                    It's one of the shittiest movies I've seen in the past 5 years.

Comment

QUOTE(Iowa_Card @ Sep 25 2005, 08:31 PM) Quoted post

[/b][/quote]

Bigger, actually.

[/b][/quote]

[/b][/quote]

I've only flown twice and both times has been with Southwest. I don't have a problem with the crampiness since I'm a relatively small guy. However, our flight test plane is a different story. I am 5'5" and my head was just touching the top of the cabin when I boarded it.
                      [/b][/quote]

I'm only 5'9" but I have big shoulders so I get cramped more that way.

I hate flying SW. They always have to land about 5 times on any longer flight. By the time I get off my ears are killing me from all the changes in pressure.
                      Go Cards ...12 in 13.

Comment

Working...
                      X