iPod Users

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• iPod Users

Is it possible for me to get songs off of someone else's iPod? If so, how?
    On my mind: How can I shut up the singing English graduate student? How many more lossess will KU's basketball team have than its football team? How will the Rams front office screw up this year?

Official lounge sponsor of Will Witherspoon, Russell Robinson, and all other things Jayhawk at the lounge (which ain't much).

QUOTE(chiguy @ Sep 25 2005, 06:59 AM) Quoted post

Is it possible for me to get songs off of someone else's iPod? If so, how?
    [/b][/quote]
    My good friend Versiontracker found this: http://www.versiontracker.com/dyn/moreinfo/win/35148

That should do it.

Official Lounge Sponsor of Lou Brock (really) and Ryan Franklin (really)*

* Payment processing. It will be official soon.

Comment

You might want to check this out as well. The scenario is different but my friend has used the same technique to do exactly what you want to do. I think.
      Official 2014-15 Lounge Sponsor of Jori Lehterä
      "He'll Finnish You Off"

Comment

get a mac
        Are you on the list?

Comment

ephpod. It's better than itunes and will let you download all of your songs off an ipod and name them accordingly.
          Official Lounge Sponsor of:
          MIGOTS!, TJ Oshie, David Freese, Sponsoring Softball Players, Trout, Bon Jovi, Cold, hard facts, rigidly defined with mathematical precision, The abortion boat, which traveled to Poland in 2003 and Ireland in 2001.

Former Lounge Sponsor of:
          The Hebrew Hammer, BBZ, Foods that start with the letter 'Q', Paul 'Visor' Mitchell, FBBHOFer Brett "William" Wallace, BBFHOF, THE LALPHABET: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N I Z M N O P Q R S T U V Z T U V X Y X Z, The Return of MarkD.

Comment

QUOTE(BringBackZezel @ Sep 25 2005, 11:21 AM) Quoted post

ephpod. It's better than itunes and will let you download all of your songs off an ipod and name them accordingly.
            [/b][/quote]
            Dupe
            Official 2014-15 Lounge Sponsor of Jori Lehterä
            "He'll Finnish You Off"

Comment

QUOTE(BringBackZezel @ Sep 25 2005, 08:21 AM) Quoted post

[/b][/quote]

++

Works great.
              OFFICIAL LOUNGE SPONSOR OF INDEPENDENT MUSIC
              OFFICIAL LOUNGE SPONSOR OF YOUR 2019 STANLEY CUP CHAMPION ST. LOUIS BLUES!!!
              OFFICIAL LOUNGE SPONSOR OF WACHA WACHA WACHA
              OFFICIAL LOUNGE SPONSOR OF PICKS AND PROSPECTS FOR THE OAKLAND ATHLETICS

Comment

Working...
              X